Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 17)

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
awsme......plz cont soon...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Aditeeeeeeeeeeee u r writing a FF & u didn't tell me??? AngryAngry I feel like giving u gaalis now! Itne bekaar fizool ki baat karte hai aur yeh nahi batayi??
I read it all at one go! I simply LOVED the subtleties in it, its my kinda story, Big smile eyes does the talking more than the tongues! The UNSAID that is more important than the said stuff! Clap U made me love them more. Seriously! And u better update fast & let me know that u have done so. Luckily it was on the 1st page & so caught my eyes or else I would never have known!
Its a rich guy falling for a middle class girl but has a new ring to it & definitely is more endearing when it comes to the treatment, it has ur touch written all over it. Fantastic, keep it up pls. I got reminded of old times! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanaditeeOlicityFanadventure_gurl

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Ms Lana
You are the kindest!

Ab aise hi time pass ke liye likha rey

Thanks for liking it so much

lghosh

lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Agar yeh time pass hai toh creativity kya hoga?? U r being too modest. When r u updating next?

dishbhan

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

PART  9D

Meeting ends, people start walking out, Niv stays back…….. she is aware of Shaan making the exit. He doesn't say anything to her.

Niv and her go until 8 PM…………. As she is stepping out for the day she hears the now familiar "Khanak"

She turns around, he is walking to towards her "Do you have a minute?"

She wonders if she should say "No!"

But decides not to….. what if its about work?

"Sure"

"Great"……. Ek minute….. (the layout of the floor is such, there are islands of cubes all over, most of the periphery is occupied by conf rooms or small meeting rooms. The center of the floor has  coffee stations and "print copy" stations.) She is walking along the periphery headed out to the lobby to say her good byes for the day to Paula.

She lingers by Paula's desk waiting for him to join.

Paula: Hi! Jaan, ghar?

Khanak: Haan

Paula smiles

Will you come by tomorrow (Friday)?

Khanak: smiles back, I think so.

Paula: Apney ko ek movie jaana mangta hai sW*Hrt

Khanak: I would love that!

For a second it reminds Paula of someone she knows so well

There was a certain melancholy in this girl's eyes. She didn't laugh much….. didn't smile much even.

She was always composed. But something told Paula that's not the real "jaan"

Khanak makes a mental list of the things she picked up, realizes she left one of her USB drives in the conference room, walks back to get it

Returns to find Shaan standing by Paula's desk chatting and smiling…….. laughing even…….. she hears him laugh, its part deep part husky……. Walks up from behind him.

He looks at her, Paula watches the two……..

"He is so different from her! Wealthy, classy, so handsome. She is so "Indian", such a lovely girl….. something about the way their eyes communicated intrigued Paula a lot. HE would make her laugh. she was sure. She would "tame" him in return..... that would be good barter....

She would expect faithfulness, he will offer possessiveness

She would want love, he would just want her........

Khanak: Thx for watching my stuff

Paula: Anytime jaan.. to phir movie?

Khanak: Next weekend?

Shaan has a quizzical expression doesn't say anything "he had no idea about this friendship, wanted to know more)

He carefully observed how she carried her bag, tucked her hair back one last time….., opened her purse and got some change out………. Zipped it up, forgot to put her phone in, so opened it again and slid her phone in………. it was unusually quiet…….. copiers hummed  at a distance, phones rang……. Faint conversations carried through….. but the two people that stood in front of Paula did not say a word to each other.

Shaan: Khanak?!

K:Hmmm?

Shaan: Do u have time on ur calendar tomm? I wanted to talk? I can send u an apt……….

Khanak heart starts to race "What if this is not about work"

Shaan: I will send u something? (punches some keys on his phone) There! I sent it!

Khanak hesitates…….. "Ummm" "sure" "Thanks"

Meeting invite for just the two of them? Butterflies take flight in her stomach

She barely looks at him, smiles at Paula and walks out

Paula watches her enter the elevator, Shaan's phone rings…… he walks over to the leather sofas and sits down and starts talking……….. is overjoyed to hear a voice at the other end

Paula wonders what it would be like if Shaan and Khanak were to fall in love!Day DreamingHeart

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

vineeta2108kiwuONAego-Anika-priyani143ktymfanAnu80christmassangitasenguptak.krithika.Rupali.angel_9nk.mailshiksha_03dishbhan-SYS-iluvmanar-Unknown-22jparkerMFRanjiniOlicityFanpurvi08RB81PhoenixRadarFanaahDiehardYMfanadventure_gurltogepe30shanakyasharan

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
loved it Aditee! awesome making Paula the matchmaker lol
lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Chal tujhe jadi ki jhappi for updating so fast! Thanks so much! Paula reminds me of someone I know very well! WinkBig smile Like it a lot, simple yet substantial, has so much potential when on the surface almost looks like impossible.......well almost! Big smile 
I love this awareness stage, conscious of one another & yet not openly acclaiming it, wants to know more about the other without making it so conspicuous...........so my cup of tea! And anytime be it on show or in any fiction I simply love this phase.
Can I pester u again & ask for the next update, soon pls??!!

PS - How did I miss to write about Paula's insight in fine print!! Bang on target! U just premised their characters in 2 lines. Clap

Edited by lghosh - 20 March 2011 at 9:48pm

dishbhan

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Aditee
read both the parts together..................
loved it............awesome update..........
paula..........wants them to b together..........lovely...............
continue soon..................

dishbhan

Go to top