Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 146)

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I am such an idiot!!

I just noticed that when the ending line is by Shaan its blue and when the line is by Khanak is it pink!!!

I am so fascinated at this discovery...lol...

Add this thing to the list of things I love about your story...to the long long list!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanaditeeRB81adventure_gurl

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Aditi...most importantly congratulations for the 50!!

I really hope and wish from the bottom of my heart that you publish this one day...

And yes...I had saved this compliment for the very end but I will pass it now...It does not get bigger than this.

The reason why I love the works of Tagore is that he ends his tales on a note which leaves things and emotions to the imagination of the reader...more than meets the eye...he does not conclude it for them...allows them to put their conclusion...wonder and wander about the story and spead hours in speculation...thats what great stories are about...they supplty endless food for thought...

You and Casa make me feel the same way...just like I feel when I read his works...

They say that there is not one emotion in the world that He has not captured...and I hope by the end ( hope the end never comes but still) I can say that you have covered all emotions that passes between two people who begin as strangers and end as something else.

Congratulations again!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ksravi007dishbhank.krithikank.mailRB81aditee

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Errr...this seems neverending...

I am sorry that I am not able to put any fancy congratulation banners here!! I am not able to...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeeRB81

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
You are the kindest Souma.
I am besides myself with joy!

what an awesome compliment!

How ever trivial the story might be, I will rejoice at the fact that, something about it made you write so glowingly!

Kuch to baat hogi mere narration mein  jo tujhe itna pasanad aaya hogaEmbarrassed

Thanks so much!Embarrassed

I am hoping to unravel the puzzle of Shaan and Khanak, like Sys once said "They are like a jigsaw puzzle they fit perfectly"

In more ways than one! Ahem!

I am hoping to bring out all the emotions, subtly and discreetly.

Their journey is just like any other arranged marriage is, usually.

Its long, unknown, arduous, yet the most rewarding romantically and emotionally!

Edited by aditee - 07 May 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaangel_9dishbhanSouma.NRB81

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Aditi, Thank You! You've just made my morning, I'll have a smile on my face for the rest of the day thanks to this update. Congratulation on hitting 50. WOW!!! Hope you continue giving us many more milestones! ClapClapClapClapClap
Oh and since you're online..any chance of another update..TongueTongueTongueTongue

You're star!!StarStarStar

Edited by Aussiegal - 07 May 2011 at 11:32pm

aditeeRB81

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditee

You are the kindest Souma.
I am besides myself with joy!

what an awesome compliment!

How ever trivial the story might be, I will rejoice at the fact that, something about it made you write so glowingly!

Kuch to baat hogi mere narration mein  jo tujhe itna pasanad aaya hogaEmbarrassed

Thanks so much!Embarrassed

I am hoping to unravel the puzzle of Shaan and Khanak, like Sys once said "They are like a jigsaw puzzle they fit perfectly"

In more ways than one! Ahem!

I am hoping to bring out all the emotions, subtly and discreetly.

The journey is just like any other arranged marriage is, usually.

Its long, unknown, arduous, yet the most rewarding romantically and emotionally!

For the line in red...The fact that it made me write...whether glowingly or not ...is big!Useless I am...6 years mein 2000 posts thats it...LOL

I dont write often...and here I am literally spamming this thread almost everyday!Smile

Publish this and you will realize how big this is! And first copy mujhe bhejna..signedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9RB81aditee

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
hey Aditi...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

congrats for 50 parts...

ur  updates r always amazing...leave us craving for more...

u can see that  in ur thread & that causes spamming of ur thread ...i don't believe in spamming so i never say that i want u to update even when i want it...well everyone here waits for ur update & i too wait for it...
i believe i never express myself...
so i agree with Souma...
ur story is something which attracts me immensely...i don't know but when i login see if u updated or not...

loved ur update...

shanak  in ur story r really something...

the way u express their gestures, feelings,& their convo amazing...wonderful...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

loved the bai's part where she thinks to call watchman ...awesome description...

loved the lines in pink...

continue soon...

k.krithikaaditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

PART 50 B

1 PM, Shivneri Nagar, Chembur

April 30th

Shaan: The jaw? (grins, deepening the crease)

Khanak: Hmmm!

Shaan: shaven or unshaven?

Khanak: Bo... actually the first, I don't know the second well enough...

Shaan: I don't shave on weekends, until I am ready to go out to see friends in the evening.

Khanak: Oh! (feels his thumb on her ring, hand still on his cheek)

Shaan: But I promise to change all that,... twice a day... whether we go out or not.

Sends  a ripple of color through her body, scorching her...

They just look at each other...in  what seems like their most favorite pursuit these days.

Khanak finishes off with " And those eyes" (unsteady) Shantanu!"

His response is a kiss, glorious, melting the insides, charging every pore, lighting up every sense. Clive Christian mates with Indian Rose... and for the first time ever, his right hand is in her hair, behind her ear, his elbow on her damp shoulder.

His head is back being cupped by his left hand, her eyes are shut, a lock of hair lays over her left eye...her left hand lays on her ribs, he can see her body tremble. Sees the sparkle of the ring, smiles "she is wearing something he gave her! She hasn't taken it off, she wears it all the time. She wants to wear it" a smug smile forms on lips like a child that got his parents to agree to his plan.

He pushes the lock behind her ear, she opens her eyes and watches his hand again...

Khanak: Aap late to nahi ho rahey? (softly, worried)

Shaan: No Khanak!

He notices her refusing to meet his eyes. She pulls her blouse primly, getting up. "We should eat!"

There is a damp patch on the oblong cushion where her head was. It has her scent.

He sits up, and picks up the laptop.

She does something in the kitchen,

Its like he is there every day. Its like this is how life should be. Its like he always belonged there. Its like the minutes after a tremendous rain shower.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ksravi007mitraraajapooja.88vineeta2108kiwuvijusbminnu345sangitasenguptapriyani143ktymfansweetsuteshiksha_03dishbhanroadsidejunkeyanyalolitak.krithikaangel_9nk.mail-SYS-iluvmanarSouma.N-Unknown-22-Ray-PhoenixRadarpoo_jFanaahOlicityFan-YasharanArshi-RB81adventure_gurlkubareshanakyasharan

Go to top