Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 116)

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
100 parts...wow!!!!

We will have a better party to celebrate 100 parts than the stupid RBO team!!

I keep grinning like an idiot when I am reading your FF... and being the dreamer I am ..you do know right...that your FF provides the substance..substantial substance for them!

And yes...I am not going to call this an FF anymore...beg your pardon...but this is so real...you add these beautiful strokes in every part which makes it looks like it happened right before my eyes!!!

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

HeyJess...thanks so much for your perspective...I think we are all essentially saying the same thing...that the constant I love yous are frankly unecessary, the difference is while you think it is important..I think it is not the most important thing...and that actions often speak louder than words..and yes, while words are important for communicating, actions top my list in strengthening...to me it seems like 'i love you' is used more to 'get out' of situations than towards 'understanding or caring' for your partner...long lasting relationships are those where all of our actions towards each other finally culminate into that I love you..and then even the term I love you falls short of what we feel for each other...

in bold : I dont want him to constantly say ILU to him. I want him to say it just once!!!! He has never expressed it to her.. for I know that in his heart he feels it, but does not know it himself!!! The rest I feel is perspective.. It is aditee's prerogative here in this FF. This was merely a feeling from my side. By merely saying it once.. here.. is not going to change the effect of this FF.. It sure is intense!!! i am merely saying that saying ILU is important.. here.. and in a realtionship yes.. Of course not at every step... Sheesh that is too boring... and yes in the soap they are actually doing it.. which is a sheer waste of screen time and space. Get him to move his butt and work!!! LOLBig smile

Mwaa saaaz love.. to speak at length too with you... I love to debate, it sure is healthy and good for us...Big smile catch you another time... jewhan free ashel malaa saang.. me yenaar...WinkEmbarrassed

and hello, not to be dissing saas bahu serials...those are all about love too...haan haan...romance nahin tho kya...it is finally about love...there are no I love yous, but it is all about acceptance, compromises, sacrifices, appreciation, giving in, standing up, fighting, finding your space..all of which culminates into love...wanting it for keeps.

saas bahu sagas are realted to love.. but somehow i am not hooked to them. not at all dissing them... just stating that i prefer not to be addicted to them.. I love this forum as it is so free.. so good and light... like your SS.. it was likened to Hrishikesh Mukherjee make.. I applaud it too as I simply am a fan of such light quality stuff.. RBO initially attracted me for this very reason..

someone once asked me 'do you believe in love at first sight'?? (i think MOTW pe)...and I said how can you not...??...when you see a chlld smile, is it not love at first sight, when Mozart touched his piano at age 3, it was love at first sight..love encompasses so much ..that anything that moves you to want it again is love..it is so much more than that "i love you'...

Okay dearie...I want to type a lot more...but need to pick up my parents and I am running late...especially wanted to write about the show ...but shall be back on that...

Aditee...I shall be abck to spam...haan haan...phir mat kehna ki warn nahin kiya...

Ladies ..shall be back with latest on the sangeet countdown...btw, Shal tera gaana added...

Clap
Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Aditi I have waiting for you to update..and in the process commenting on the FFs that I have been reading without leaving the applause they deserved.

Jess I love your FF too...Its a fairytale...Aditi ka seems real like its happening next door...

I want to participate in the ILU discussion too..but right now way too tired...just waiting for Aditi to update...there is a good chance I will fall asleep here in front of the PC in the process...spamming this to keep awake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Aditi I have waiting for you to update..and in the process commenting on the FFs that I have been reading without leaving the applause they deserved.

Jess I love your FF too...Its a fairytale...Aditi ka seems real like its happening next door...

I want to participate in the ILU discussion too..but right now way too tired...just waiting for Aditi to update...there is a good chance I will fall asleep here in front of the PC in the process...spamming this to keep awake.

Same here dear, trying hard to keep awake ... but don't wanna miss the update either ... cant wait on it for tomorrow Embarrassed

Aditee - u updating now right?

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.N

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Same here dear, trying hard to keep awake ... but don't wanna miss the update either ... cant wait on it for tomorrow Embarrassed

~Cheers,
Dish

Hey dish...you have no clue how I am trying to keep awake...

I have posted 5-6 comments today...most ever in one day at IF in 6 years...LOL

Aditi di...update karo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanjparker

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Ennadi Vandu.

Poi toongu di!

Do you want me to update?

Seri, ruk ja gimme like 30 mins or so, tere liye ek chhota sa short and mirch masala laden part coming up

I am shooting for this story to hit 100 parts

Abhi picture baaki hai mere dost!ROFL

Abhi to sirf 39 hue hain
Ennadi Adiii...
M waiting ...30 mins gone...U didnt post...!

Jaldi karrr...Masaledaar part office me nahi padhe jaate...Too much work in office ajkal...not able to log into IF...
Will have to wait till 7 pm tomorrow to read otherwise...LOL...Jaldiii kar !
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

~Cheers,
Dish

I am too doing the same dear ... reminding people for updates and responding to other new threads started about RBO.

Now I am thinking I should writing an OS inspired  by Manita and Aditee and Pooja ...

Today very few updates on FF, is it because its a Friday and people are out or is something else the matter

~Cheers,
Dish
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

~Cheers,
Dish

I am too doing the same dear ... reminding people for updates and responding to other new threads started about RBO.

Now I am thinking I should writing an OS inspired  by Manita and Aditee and Pooja ...

Today very few updates on FF, is it because its a Friday and people are out or is something else the matter

~Cheers,
Dish

Ab tho lagta hai Souma bhi so gayi ...

Aditee, I am done with updating all the responses I could and also trying to spam Mani's thread ...

ab tho kar de update maa  Sleepy

~Cheers,
Dish

Go to top