Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 112)

lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I am spamming ur thread here but my heart is going 'dham, dham, dharam, dharam...'. Seriously u still have kept the last parting goodbye scene up ur sleeve shielded in secrecy!! Its killing me now! Will u be updating again tonight? Pls bata dena mujhe!!

And as if marriage & engagement was not enough now she has to go & pick the ring!! And then choose her car & driver, I can see how perturbed she must be right now with all this turn of events coming up one after another. Truly she didn't know she will get married ever again in her life & suddenly everything is knocking at her door, no wonder its an overwhelmingly nervous feeling!

I loved that 'home' comment from him, that was so endearing in midst of all that turmoil. It was welcoming as well. And I partly got my answer about why Shaan is hellbent in marrying her. She brings out something in him that he himself never knew even existed! She puzzles him, intrigues him, is a question mark to him & he wants to know more about & of her, he wants to delve deep to find the person, to bring forth a submerged soul who was spontaneous & lively once. This factor of fascination is making him step towards the altar!!

I am loving it so much Aditee!! I did buy a sandal today but the pleasure I am getting now is nothing compared to that!! Seriously! I will go & re-read it again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-YasharanArshi-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Another  Update ???
So Sooon ??? Hailaa Adits ... You are fast !!!!

One Question -
Why is Shantanu rushing up things ... ?? Its just like he is hurling one thing after another at Khanak !!!!!

Awww Khanak would definitely be nervous/scared ... He is not letting her have timee to think/act/react ...
Pooor Soul ... .She has no choice Left !!!!! His tastes are tooo richierich... Car and DeBeers!!!!!I personally dont want Khanak to do things as he wants it .. especially all these materialistic things... I hope you give her space of her own !!!
I love the Khanak who has Simple Living .. High Thinking !!!!!

Great Update once again... Hoping to see Khanak open up to him more!!!!

Edited by rbo_d_best - 29 April 2011 at 12:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Lovely..simply beautiful the conversations are...about getting to know one another...learning about one another...a lovely process of discovery and rediscovery...

I wanted to know if its just coincidence or you have intentionally put their zodiacs as a Cancer and a Scorpion! Because it is a beautiful touch...so real...and Scorpions and Cancers score a 5/5 ...they are attracted and the attarction lasts...

Keep it going Aditi...this FF is turning into something else...something more than just fiction!

@Lana: Love you comments...Especially the usage of the word "territorial" ..reminds me of lions defending their areas against other males.

@Saaz: High five...so I am not the only one who removes olives...need to tell people around me that...they find it silly! Actually once to save the effort put into removing the olives ..I tried ordering a pizza without it...the guy was too shocked.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81aditeelghosh

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hey ...

Nice update dear!!!!!

Olives ki kahani tho idhar bhi wahi hain ... remove or order one without it Smile

Everything was so romantic, his holding her hand, not leaving it for a long time, her trying to remove, his taking her bite of the desert, his talking about ring, car color (why just the color, why no the car I mean model, make itself... jo bhi hai ... ) it was fun

His asking for a dinner date on weekend and her refusal in Ritu's name ... shit ... pat haan bolna itna aasaan hota tho ...

The line "
You bring out stuff in me I didn't know existed " and "Ditto!" was just too good ... I love this ShaNak a lot

Anyways, am waiting for the update, now I stopped guessing what will come, every time expect something, you give a different perspective which is more apt ...

so all I can do is wait anxiously, impatiently (and smiling over the last updates) Embarrassed
for your next update

~Cheers,
Dish

aditee

kiwu Groupbie
kiwu
kiwu

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
jst one word
u r amazing with ur writting..Smile

aditee

lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Souma thanks but that was a very deliberate usage, 'territorial', here Shaan did remind me about the King of the jungle who is all prepared to protect his family & territory! He has always been that guy with the attitude 'tresspassers prohibited' as far as Khanak is concerned!   Big smile
And I agree with u this short story is now much ahead of merely being a fiction! Slowly its taking over my free time & dreams! Big smile

@ rbo_d_best - I think I know why Shaan is pursuing Khanak so seriously not giving her much time to mull over things. He knows if Khanak gets too much time to think over this marriage issue she will back out some way or the other. She will concoct of some means & ways to get her way out of his life & obviously he doesn't want that. He wants to strike when the iron is hot! To stun her into being his other half & of coursewe all know his attraction for her is there as a major driving force! Big smile I may be wrong & Aditee can correct me if I am so!

Edited by lghosh - 29 April 2011 at 12:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Nsaaazaditeekubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
do do updates...wow yaar...just awesum...

aditee

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
loved the update!

aditee

Go to top