Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 107)

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by Souma.N

Aditi kya kar rahi hoCry

I love Shanak and hate the mention of Ritu even from him...You said this part will be about the Shaadi and other things...

I dont know what happens in marriages but I do believe in the institution of it...

And I want an "I love you" ...I dont care when but please put it in!
Cutieee
Chinta mat kar, it will all be good now
Lana wanted to know what transpired between the various Gujrals

This was an attempt to fill in for her

Khanak ofcourse thinks its over and done with.

We'll seeLOLLOLLOL

I love the new part Smile

Love the way he gets his way all the time...

I am waiting eagerly for the shaadi shopping bit...have always loved to see the bride and groom do this together...

I am also waiting eagerly for some face to face nonsensical arguments..LOL...They are what add the real aroma and flavor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloveRB81

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey Aditee ...

You are Awesome dear ... Really fantastic when it comes to some practical writing!!!!

Absolutely loved their interaction.

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 27 April 2011 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
did I miss something>?
wasnt he supposed to meet her in Dadar bus stop? Didnt they meet there? didnt they  talk after her return frm Sirdi?  I m confusedConfused
Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Hey Aditee, read the last two chapters and guess what?? DIL MAANGE MORE!!!! Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant.  Uff Shantanu ki ada!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

lghosh IF-Rockerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Haila another update up?? And u brought a twist!! Shaan didn't go to meet her in Dadar on their return? How come?? I thought he will be standing there waiting for her reclining on his car with hands in his pockets & crossed legs with a slight smile on his face & a little raising of his brows on seeing her with a 'I told u so' look!! Maine poora scene imagine kar liya tha, actually in reality I imagined just him! Big smile
So u directly made the Gujrals go & ask for Khanak's hand in an official way, wow!! But seriously Madhavi is not doing anything to stop them? Is she so a 'decorative' piece at home or what? I thought she has a big hold on the family! No I don't want her to stop the marriage under any circumstances but was expecting more resistance till Shaan steps in to soothe her objections.
I like the gentle way Khanak's dad talks with 'beta' & a kind voice. And I am laughing so much at Khanak! Look at her turmoil. If she wants to she can directly tell her parents she is not ready for marriage, a big fat NO & that will do it but every time she picks up the phone to call Shaan & fight & finally ends up wrapped up more in the enigma named 'Shaan'! LOL This is hilarious! He will give those throaty, husky, cheeky one liners & she will be out for a toss trying to find the right words. LOL The power of Shaan, I tell ya!! And I was rofl'ing at this comment of his,
Shaan: You can tell your Da, Aada if you like "He just wants me to"
This was hilarious!! LOL I actually was laughing reading the entire conversation! Aditee u have an amazing sense of humor, sach mein those witty 1 liners brings in all the flavour & taste. Big smile Clap And another noticeable factor is not for once Khanak told him 'I can't get married to u because u don't love me' or 'we r not in love'! But I prefer the earlier because she can directly ask him excluding herself. Big smile I am sure Shaan will have a superb 1 liner ready for her but still she is not doing it & I know the reason. Back in heart she doesn't want to know if the answer is the opposite from what she wants to hear.
And I am wondering how will the meeting be when they finally meet after so many weeks? Will she start her jet express of questions & reproach & he will calmly tell her 'how about a kiss & hello for ur fiance?'!!! See u r making me see things with ur characters & storyline. Big smile 
Keep it going, I am enjoying every bit of it! And fight over the shopping, trousseau, closets & which side of bed!! Hahahaha I can write something cheeky but I will be thrown out from here, so my lips r sealed. All I can say is bring it on! Its fantastic!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikank.mailRB81destinylove

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
aditee ...awesum updates..
baran Senior Member
baran
baran

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
hiii aditee!
i am new here,and love ur ff...
i like the story very much..
and about love thing u said before ...i agree with u 110% :))
lived with my husband more than 14 years ...never said i love u...Confused
but cant even live without him...(arranged marriage) dont have big problem in our life...we dont argue alot...we understand each other ...what's more do i need???if  this is not love??then what is it??
baran

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
loving this Aditee keep up the great work!

Go to top