Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) (Page 10)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

PART 8

She didn't go back to that movie'''' or the icecream or the popcorn. It lay there like offerings at a shrine.

"I wanted him to take his shoes off!" "Am I missing Ritu to this extent?  Leaned on the window'''.stared out'.. it started to rain''.. small infrequent drops'''.. insignificant as her thoughts?

That's all he must have wanted to hear. A middle class unsophisticate making  passes at him on a Friday nite"

Geez! She thought'' What a fool I am!

Was he really here? She tried to replay the number of times she had met him thus far, her brain would not go back past the last few''.. she tried to recall to the best of her ability what she had said to him reg. her name.

Couldn't come up with any strong support for having told him she was widowed

She worked with 10s of people at Ajmera and 100s at her own firm, NOT ONE had ever bothered to ask or talk about it.

Her hair sways in the breeze'''. She reaches out and tucks it''. Suddenly realizes what he did just before he left''' a serious blush covers her face.

"What would he do with it?"

Shud I have yelled or slapped him?" Why didn't I"

"Only becoz he gave me no time! The excuse came in handy''..

He was moving too fast''.  She had no idea what he expected of her''.. "who goes to their co 'wrker's house and accuses them of not sharing their marital status"

This is SO CONFUSING!

Was he amoral? Would he try to harm her? Should she speak with Ram?

Move on to another project?

Her parents were missing her terribly since she was the only child. She should just go back to Ahmedabad? What if he stalked her?

Its ALL MY FAULT! She agreed

"why was she so compelled to settle scores with him?"

She had worked with many egotistical self-absorbed, narcissitic men before. THEY never bothered her!

Why did he bother her so much? She infact would go home and tell Sooraj about it and they would laugh heartily over what she thought about such men!

Sooraj!'

THAT'S what is missing from my life'''.. tears rolled down her cheeks.

She wouldn't be in Bombay, she wouldn't be lonely on a Friday nite''' she would be at home in bed with her lover''.. Sooraj was not demanding or possessive''' he was her FRIEND

She could tell him anything''.. he never tried to win with her. She was always victorious. When she pretended to have a "head ache" some nite he would fuss over her and treat her like a child.

He was very "giving" in bed and outside of it. Any woman could have easily manipulated him.

He read a lot, and laughed a lot at her jokes. He would help her cook and clean'''. He would always watch the Hindi movies she picked and did not once complain if they didn't watch his choice.

She pretty much had her way with him. He let her be. She adored him'''..

He was not acquisitive, he was gentle and caring and kind''' his hands were the softest''' his voice was the gentlest. She often  goaded him playfully about him needing to work out and get those six packs that her fave Bollywood actors sported. He would laugh it off'''. Or just smile fondly.

She never felt threatened'' didn't consider him a rival. He was ALWAYS there for her. He never ignored her phone calls. He did not mind if she missed his. Sooraj was content, satisfied, trusting.

He never argued with her. He enjoyed her immaturity at most things. He didn't care how he looked or about what he wore. She was his fashion guru, he wore what ever she picked out for him.

This guy prolly would drive up to my workplace and want to know why I ignored him. He wouldn't leave me alone'''he was zealous, dominating , amorous and lustful ''''..possessive'''

He wouldn't easily take NO for an answer. He asked too many questions. He crowded her mind''.. was too overwhelming'''

Went to bed with a different woman each nite. Didn't care for commitment. Was extremely superficial and only bothered about people's appearance and wealth.

He prolly spent inordinate amounts of time in grooming himself, and shopped endlessly for clothes and accessories and always made sure he was looking his best.

Everything she hated in a man!

Why am I even comparing?

I must definitely be losing my mind. Reached for her cell phone and dialed Ritu's number!

Edited by aditee - 20 March 2011 at 1:17am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

vineeta2108pooja.88ONAegosangitasenguptaktymfanAnu80vaish_123nk.mailk.krithikadishbhan-Unknown-22jparkeriluvmanar-SYS-RB81MFRanjiniOlicityFanYasharanrockspriya_cool_123PhoenixRadarDiehardYMfanpoo_jFanaahManeesha_Shanakadventure_gurlkubare-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
plz keep on updatng.want 2 keep on readng.gr81.want more...............................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Aditee

Super yaar...I read all the parts..Lovely...

So sophisticated man...

Awesome...

Your FF seems to have an impact on me..

You wont beleive me and varsha were texting eachother abt your ff..

Very very very nice.....

And very quick updates..

You mentioned u were gonna wind up soon... but the story has just begun right...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeeYasharanrocks

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Part 9 A

A silent non choreographed dance happened all of the following week.  Not much was said but a lot was exchanged!

Case in point:

She stepped off the auto on Monday at 8:30 wearing a pink skirt with black mirror work at the bottom, teamed with a black blouse with puffed sleeves……. Wore kolhapuri chappals and carried her laptop on a pink carrying case.

She could have easily been mistaken for a NGO employee armed with a MSW degree fearlessly walking up to a corporate office to demand visibility to injustice.

She wondered if she should let her down or leave it tied

"If I leave it down, he will assume I did it to please him"

"If I tie it, he might think of it as yet another challenge intended to rile him"

She yanks it off….. walks a few yards……….. sets her bag by the fountain…. Wears it again……. Takes a couple of steps and yanks it off………

ALL THE WHILE unaware of the object of her thoughts watching this little act of impulse as he walked up to the building himself. His driver had dropped him off on the street and gone off to fill up gas.

He smiled to himself.

"This should be a good week" he could already tell…….. he walked behind her unnoticed…… checking her out as he did. He wore khakhi Dockers and coffee and tan checked shirt.

She went and stood by the elevator door with those waiting in line…… her eyes scanned the line……. She turned around and looked at the heavy open glass doors………. No sign of him……….

"Must have gone to bed late, or must still be in bed" Sick! She thought……..

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88vineeta2108ONAego-Anika-sangitasenguptapriyani143ktymfanAnu80tina2minavaish_123k.krithika.Rupali.dishbhan-SYS-iluvmanar-Unknown-22jparkerPhoenixRadarDiehardYMfanRB81priya_cool_123MFRanjiniOlicityFanYasharanrockspoo_jFanaahManeesha_Shanakadventure_gurlkubare-Deepali-shanakyasharan

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
YIKES!

Off to bed now!Cry

I could do this all nite............Embarrassed.

Darn  those kids and hubby!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
ah plz dnt go complete dis part n leave.............
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Aditeee

Nee romba fast yaaa....

i just commented on ur previous one....and here the next update is up... no i am not compaining.. i am enjoying it....

Lage raho..

I am all eyes for it
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
aditeee nooo

Pogaathe...

Next part uh complete pannitu po... pls......

Go to top