Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Haila...Ad forgot to write how much I loved the update...fabulous!!!
@Souma...chal ek "no olives on pizza" ka club banate hai...
@Vandoo...I totally relate to this Khanak re who constantly thinks it is not going to last...I totally get it ,...it is like she thinks "if in my head I tell myself, this is going to get over.. it will save me a lot of heartache when it finally does get over".. now it is for Shaan to make her enjoy this journey so much that she does not want it over...
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the practise sessions saaz..today no one entertained in DT..vatty too didnt come there..lets start the countdown for sangeet..
dishbhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

I totally relate to this Khanak re who constantly thinks it is not going to last...I totally get it ,...it is like she thinks "if in my head I tell myself, this is going to get over.. it will save me a lot of heartache when it finally does get over".. now it is for Shaan to make her enjoy this journey so much that she does not want it over...

So aptly said ... I completely agree with u Saaz ... And loved the way Aditee has brought it out and made us feel her pain and insecurity.

~Cheers,
Dish
dishbhan thumbnail
Aditee,

Aaj koi update nahi!!!! kya hua? Have been waiting for the update since 8 hours now ... Friday date par hain kya?
😳 πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 13 years ago
swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update soon plllzzz...ur updates leave me wanting 4 more!!!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditee ...

You dint answer my question either !!!!

If you missed, the previous update has a question in my comments !
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Been a silent reader since the FF began..but today had to break the silence...i seriously cannot put into words how well you write..and with such great detail... feels like we are present watching every scene..and yes i agree with most of you here...there's more anticipation when you update your FF than 10pm on Star One!!...i think most of you here always give the best analysis so i won't bother πŸ˜›...look forward to more of your updates and hope you keep it going for a very long time...hey! your getting me through my exam period ...always jump on here to see whether you have updated ..please keep writing when you can! πŸ˜ƒ
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Are you gonna update abhi?

Tell me,...or else m going to sleep...lol...I've got office tomrw !
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Another  Update ???

So Sooon ??? Hailaa Adits ... You are fast !!!!

One Question -
Why is Shantanu rushing up things ... ?? Its just like he is hurling one thing after another at Khanak !!!!!

You know why!πŸ˜‰

Marriage may not have been his first choice, but he is definitely attracted enough to her to go that route in order to get what he wants.

while he is the proverbial flaky lover boy, he is immensely attached to his family and for once their wishes matched his, though not completely

He wants to be with her for a reasonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
They want him to be with her, coz they think she is the best for him. They think it will be Ram Milayi Jodi
He thinks this is the shortest route to getting her to bed.

I read a comment in YT on the jari booti clip a gal had said "Awww! He is falling for his own wife"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That in my opinion sums up this whole glorious love story for me.

This FF is just an attempt to essay it in my style.

I apologize for not responding sooner Shals

I am touched by the fact that you read carefully and worry enough about this jodi to ask me such wonderful questions

You all know how to send out positive strokes, thats for sure!

I am deeply gratified

Lots of love

A

Awww Khanak would definitely be nervous/scared ... He is not letting her have timee to think/act/react ...
Pooor Soul ... .She has no choice Left !!!!! His tastes are tooo richierich... Car and DeBeers!!!!!I personally dont want Khanak to do things as he wants it .. especially all these materialistic things... I hope you give her space of her own !!!
I love the Khanak who has Simple Living .. High Thinking !!!!!

Great Update once again... Hoping to see Khanak open up to him more!!!!

aditee thumbnail

Ennadi Vandu.

Poi toongu di!

Do you want me to update?

Seri, ruk ja gimme like 30 mins or so, tere liye ek chhota sa short and mirch masala laden part coming up

I am shooting for this story to hit 100 parts

Abhi picture baaki hai mere dost!🀣

Abhi to sirf 39 hue hain