Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditee!!

Your FF!! Gosh!! I look forward to ur updates more than the serial u knw!! By the end of it, i'll need a rehab if i survive! πŸ˜³

Awesomax FF hai ye!!

Love

Neha
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx aditee I jssut read both ur last updates..superb...that is ...what I can tell about ur updates ...

I loved dadi teasing shaan..menition about madhav shaan not liking it  ..and

sunil also joining the fun and madhvi asking him about ritu everything is so

real ( in the first of the last two updates)

and in the current update it is really moving well.

.like shaan has already agreed for the marriage and his dad and daadi are thr to finalise  it and he is saying already engaged  ..how cute..and wow!!he s ready to meet her at office.. 

fantastic yaar..really too good..keep it up 😊thank u for the 300 epi treat..and also amazing precap  
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aditee
Awesome updates πŸ˜ƒ
Loved both the parts ❀️
Beautifully written as always and explaining everything to us πŸ‘
Liked Dadi's prank it was nicely played on Shaan. I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming parts 😊
Love ur writing and ur FF Casa is very special enjoy reading it everyday πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for writing to us 😊

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Cutieee
Chinta mat kar, it will all be good now
Lana wanted to know what transpired between the various Gujrals

This was an attempt to fill in for her

Khanak ofcourse thinks its over and done with.

We'll seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love the new part 😊

Love the way he gets his way all the time...

I am waiting eagerly for the shaadi shopping bit...have always loved to see the bride and groom do this together...

I am also waiting eagerly for some face to face nonsensical arguments..πŸ˜†...They are what add the real aroma and flavor.

dishbhan thumbnail
Hey Aditee ...

You are Awesome dear ... Really fantastic when it comes to some practical writing!!!!

Absolutely loved their interaction.

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 13 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
did I miss something>?
wasnt he supposed to meet her in Dadar bus stop? Didnt they meet there? didnt they  talk after her return frm Sirdi?  I m confusedπŸ˜•
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Aditee, read the last two chapters and guess what?? DIL MAANGE MORE!!!! Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant.  Uff Shantanu ki ada!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haila another update up?? And u brought a twist!! Shaan didn't go to meet her in Dadar on their return? How come?? I thought he will be standing there waiting for her reclining on his car with hands in his pockets & crossed legs with a slight smile on his face & a little raising of his brows on seeing her with a 'I told u so' look!! Maine poora scene imagine kar liya tha, actually in reality I imagined just him! πŸ˜ƒ
So u directly made the Gujrals go & ask for Khanak's hand in an official way, wow!! But seriously Madhavi is not doing anything to stop them? Is she so a 'decorative' piece at home or what? I thought she has a big hold on the family! No I don't want her to stop the marriage under any circumstances but was expecting more resistance till Shaan steps in to soothe her objections.
I like the gentle way Khanak's dad talks with 'beta' & a kind voice. And I am laughing so much at Khanak! Look at her turmoil. If she wants to she can directly tell her parents she is not ready for marriage, a big fat NO & that will do it but every time she picks up the phone to call Shaan & fight & finally ends up wrapped up more in the enigma named 'Shaan'! πŸ˜† This is hilarious! He will give those throaty, husky, cheeky one liners & she will be out for a toss trying to find the right words. πŸ˜† The power of Shaan, I tell ya!! And I was rofl'ing at this comment of his,
Shaan: You can tell your Da, Aada if you like "He just wants me to"
This was hilarious!! πŸ˜† I actually was laughing reading the entire conversation! Aditee u have an amazing sense of humor, sach mein those witty 1 liners brings in all the flavour & taste. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ And another noticeable factor is not for once Khanak told him 'I can't get married to u because u don't love me' or 'we r not in love'! But I prefer the earlier because she can directly ask him excluding herself. πŸ˜ƒ I am sure Shaan will have a superb 1 liner ready for her but still she is not doing it & I know the reason. Back in heart she doesn't want to know if the answer is the opposite from what she wants to hear.
And I am wondering how will the meeting be when they finally meet after so many weeks? Will she start her jet express of questions & reproach & he will calmly tell her 'how about a kiss & hello for ur fiance?'!!! See u r making me see things with ur characters & storyline. πŸ˜ƒ 
Keep it going, I am enjoying every bit of it! And fight over the shopping, trousseau, closets & which side of bed!! Hahahaha I can write something cheeky but I will be thrown out from here, so my lips r sealed. All I can say is bring it on! Its fantastic!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aditee ...awesum updates..
baran thumbnail
hiii aditee!
i am new here,and love ur ff...
i like the story very much..
and about love thing u said before ...i agree with u 110% :))
lived with my husband more than 14 years ...never said i love u...πŸ˜•
but cant even live without him...(arranged marriage) dont have big problem in our life...we dont argue alot...we understand each other ...what's more do i need???if  this is not love??then what is it??
baran