Casa 50B on 146 Most links on Page 1) - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Eep!
I am falling in love with ShaNak all over again!
Thank you for that!

"Her hands smelled of him." Sigh.I read this line again and again!Loving this way of him putting 'his mark' on her.

Bangles scene-very cute!
First smile.Glorious.Love it even more for happening in the boardroom.I love moments when they are suspended in isolation in rooms full of people.Its just utterly romantic because at the end of the day they are all that matter to each other.You've brought this part of shaNak's relationship greatly into focus in your SS.

perfect:)
 any more parts if ur ploading pls pls pls do so im in love wid it:)
Loved it !
Come on .,...U have to drag this ff.....Till they hook up ...maybe get married...Plz !

Luv,
Vandu
Great update aditi
loved the all Bangles part you wrote nicely
tucking her hair back, her hand smells like him now………
great and supperb

yes yes aditee im wid vandu pls pls pls u can drag it fr like say more 10 parts let them do d jiggy wiggy n then end but continue this beautiful piece of yrs:)
adsssssssssssss...........thnx re.....waiting for sme action!!!lol
'Her hand smells like him'

WoW!

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt........!
woww aditee...

Choo..cute part...luvdd itt...!!
His smell on her hands..and d bangle scene...*sigh*..
Fab part...do cont. Soon...

ADITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Do know have a lot of catching up to do......just finished Part 2 and 3. *kaan pakdofying!*

You just leave me spellbound, Aditi!! You truly do!! You have such a wonderful flair for writing....crisp, witty, and classy!!

Kya soch hai teri.....kya attention  to detail.....kya treatment......simply WOW!!!

Part 2

Khanak's Ms....."misbehaving men, maddening music and mental torture" versus Shaan's Ms...."maidens, music, malt and masti"!!!

⭐️👏⭐️👏

Part 3

"She did not wear any jewelry, and wore very lil make up. Her hair was left open."😳😳😳 *seems to have rung a bell!"
the perfect antithesis for
"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together" (the BEST pick up line I have ever come across, really!!) 👏

"Waise maine nahi AAP dekhkar nahi chal rahe they, shaayad phone dekhkar apne dialog yaad kar rahey the?"
the perfect foil for
"winks) she means the movie I recently signed with YRF."

👏👏👏

PS: You truly are gifted, Aditi, or as our Dear Friend Gaayu would say....this truly is your calling, Aditi!!" 👏

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
lovely update   awesome  job yet again!