KATRINA HRITHIK AKSHAY on the Cover of Stardust - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
LOL what an awkward cover. Hrithik and Katrina are posing with a trophy in their hands, while Akshay is just...standing there (that too with his hands in his pockets). πŸ˜† πŸ˜• Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

LOL what an awkward cover. Hrithik and Katrina are posing with a trophy in their hands, while Akshay is just...standing there (that too with his hands in his pockets). πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

Shabnam... I think there is a deep hidden meaning to it... Year after year others walk away with the best actor awards and all he has is a khali haath ( empty hand )....

Amazing brains the ones who cameup with the cover... Never thought Stardust could come with such an intellectual cover... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

LOL what an awkward cover. Hrithik and Katrina are posing with a trophy in their hands, while Akshay is just...standing there (that too with his hands in his pockets). πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

ii, Look closely. Akshay's trophy is near Katrina's neck.πŸ˜† That said, Stardust still comes up with tacky covers. So 90s.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all 3 pics are shot individuelly
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

ii, Look closely. Akshay's trophy is near Katrina's neck.πŸ˜† That said, Stardust still comes up with tacky covers. So 90s.

Exactly Maya... totally outdated covers...
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hrithik  is in his perfect greek god posture ehπŸ˜›
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kat looks lovely! Thanks Maddy for posting! 😊
What award did Akshay get? Best comedian?πŸ˜•

But he looks so fine😎
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

akki got star of d year joint award 😑with salman khan

Originally posted by: koolchick

What award did Akshay get? Best comedian?πŸ˜•

But he looks so fine😎

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Shabnam... I think there is a deep hidden meaning to it... Year after year others walk away with the best actor awards and all he has is a khali haath ( empty hand )....

Amazing brains the ones who cameup with the cover... Never thought Stardust could come with such an intellectual cover... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

ii, Look closely. Akshay's trophy is near Katrina's neck.πŸ˜† That said, Stardust still comes up with tacky covers. So 90s.

WHAT?! Lol I had to look very closely the second time after reading your post. Can't believe I missed that. πŸ€“