Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahamji where are you? part 17page 14 (Page 8)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thanks everyone part 11 coming up just making sure jakes nieces are taking care of.Big smile...

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
part 11.

Rashi started her drama again with jigar, saying she wants to go to the office as well, jigar tells her no her place is at home.  She tells him why is it no one is complaining about Gopi but if i want to go you start to complain, Rashi Aham bhai n Gopi bhabi are just reconciling, that is Gopi business not mine she has built that company not anyone else.  Her situation is different, so for the whole weekend Rashi was moody until he agreed so on monday rashi was ready to go, kokila asks her where she is going? kaki ji i will going to the office to work as well, kokila taunts Rashi you cant do the  work in the house  yet you are going to work in the office.  They leave, kokila says god help modi enterprises.
Rashi gets to the office n jigar introduces her to the staff, she thinks to herself i am going to make them dance, which me become queen here.  Aham comes n tells jigar  that the he will need help on the proposal, jigar tells rashi that he has  getting her desk set up  to wait in his office. She goes into jigars office my office is going to be better than this.  After half an hour jigar comes  Rashi they have set up your desk,  let me take you.   she starts to walk  behind jigar chesire cat beaming he heads towards the big office,  rashi well happy,   well well rashi you have out did yourself  jigar turns round Rashi here is your desk  in a cubicle just like the rest of the office staff, par jigar ji i thought i was getting a office, Rashi dont make fun, she says do i look as if i am joking what about that office i can go in there, Rashi thats Aham bhais office, we dont have any spares so you will have to  work her.  Rashi looks upset but then shakes her head in agreement. 
Chirag passes by  ahh rashi have you settle down, Rashi nods n weakly smiles, jigar i need to have a meeting Aham n yourself now G developers are coming in to discuss a major project.  Jigar says isnt that Gopi bhabhi, ji Jigar come with Aham to my office now.   Rashi says oh god Gopi Gopi gopi.
jigar goes to Ahams office Bhai  papa would like you to meet with us now,  so Aham comes out of his office, Rashi sees them leaving n gets up from her cubicle n goes into Ahams office it was twice as big as jigars, She get angry n leaves.
Gopi n kaka with Aj n a  few other persons walk into the office.   Aham walks out Gopi tells Aham that  kaka will be lookin after Aj but will still be in the meeting, Aham nods his head.  Aham ji i want to make something clear before we go into this meeting here i am speaking to you as your wife, but in there i will be your client  i expect no favours,  i would like to keep business business n our personal life personal. Aham agrees ji.  Going into the conference room rashi runs up  jigar ji can i join, at first hes not sure until he sees rashi pouting he agrees.   One of Gopi staff mr sharma start to talk about the project what they will need n require from modi enterprises, he introduces the project Hummingbird residential apartments.  Mrs Gopi will now explain what is required from you, Gopi starts about where the land is, then she says that five blocks of apartments will be made in  5 acres of land, we require drawing, geotechincal surverys, road designs, the apartments  will have swimming pools tennis courts, kid friendly.  everyone has to be catered from security to housekeeping even maintenance.  I expect all drawings n supervision from modi enterprises.  payments will be made as we start to get the drawing project cost  2 hundred million  we are expecting to make profits of  150% as 2 of the blocks of apartments are going to be given to charity.  your fees will be around 60million to 80million  this can vary as your know penalty for late drawings n project not running on time can reduce your fee on the other projects can get delayed for other reasons then project over runs cost.  Aham looks at chirag, chirag in thinking mode, Gopi we are family.  Gopi replies Mr modi plse stop there yes i know we are family but i want to keep this as business.  Ok Mrs Gopi, chirag replies,Rashi shouts what nonsense is this .  Gopi  you should be paying us more we are doing all the work.  All this calculations  how did you get to them what degree do you have?  one insult after another Gopi did not answer.  Kaka looks at the mr sharma n gives him a nodd, Aj was fast asleep.  Mr Sharma gets him Gopi  looks at him n nods, Mr Modi  we have had a wonderful business relationship in the past , your staff here has just insulted Madam Gopi when n if you are ready to do business then plse contact us. Kaka gets up with Aj n Gopis staff n walk towards the door.  Aham n chirag looks at jigar both are annoyed, jigar just stares at Rashi.  she turns to him  Gopi will give us this job n a lot more  i will talk to her tonight, Aham walks off angry.  Aham runs after Gopi who was talking to kaka, Mrs Gopi may i speak to my wife, ji Ahamji Gopi smiles  he was about to say sorry, then she looked at him n says you are talking to your wife not mrs Gopi, Aham smiles ok wife  can we meet for lunch she tells him yes he  then hugs her, n kisses Aj gives kaka a pat on the back, kaka let me take Aj to the car  for you. Kaka says yes. 
Aham gets back into the office n goes into  chirags office, he tells him  for future meetings with clients that Rashi is not going to be there, Chirag tells Aham relax we will talk to Gopi tonight, Aham replies she will not discuss business with you tonight, Aham dont worry we will convince her. Aham shakes his head.
That evening at mm  everyone is having dinner, kaka aj n Gopi are there, kokila is feeding Aj who is sitting next to her. kokila is loving it.  Chirag starts the conversation, gopi your project  i would like to discuss with you after dinner, Gopi replies marff karna i dont discuss business  in my personal time, Rashi who is listening shout Gopi keep your mouth shut n listen to what papa has to say, Gopi is about to reply  when kaka shouts MY Daughter does not discuss business in her personal time is that understood, Rashi gets angry old man who you, she's not your daughter , whats it to do with you, your just a two bit man who living of my sister, Gopi stands up how dare you speak to my father like that, how dare you? Gopi looks over to chirag i explained to Aham ji that for me business is business  n my personal life is my personal life i want to keep it that way.  Rashi has insulted my father never again i am sorry maji papa but i will not be coming here again.  Gopi picks up Aj n leaves with kaka, she has tears in her eyes because she knew that there was no way she could live in this house with Rashi.  Aham now in tears mom what do i do? Aham your wife n son needs you n you need them, we also need them we will find a solution to this.  Aham go n comfort your wife n kaka he was insulted too much today.  kokila n parag leave the table  as they were no longer hungry, hetal n chirag also get up n leave leaving jigar n rashi.  Jigar gets up  rashi jigji he looks at her n walks off. 
Gopi going home was silent until she got home she asked gauri to make kaka some dinner as he did not eat that much, Kaka  walks over to her n hugs her she burst out crying, Gopi come on Gopi.  kaka ji i dont want this, i want to have a family Aham walks in  n sees Gopi crying  Kaka says beta talk to her,  she is very upset.  aham  goes over n  turns Gopi around  he tells her he is not angry with he understands she  was angry  n she burst out what she felt she was not comfortable  being there with Rashi.  Aham listens to Gopi about what went on from the beginning when she first got mahmi n mahmas house then the marriage about the letter , the pressure cooker all the past tensions came out. It was a hugh relief.  mom has come up with a solution they cannot live without see you n aj, if you permit they will live here half the week then the other at modi mansion if thats ok Gopi was delighted.
Weeks went by Rashi still went to the office, clients got frustrated n left , Aham had enough, he went to Chirag office had a meeting with him, they called in jigar n rashi, Aham n i have discussed that we no longer what the business to go downhill our long time clients are leaving us, Rashi say  what do you want to do? Chirag replies you are no longer coming to the office,  She looks shocked, Jigar ji plse dont let them do this, Aham smirks.  Jigar says Rashi i am sorry my hands are tied, what can i do?  Rashi gets angry jigar ji its time we split the business  you get your half n aham jiju gets the other. Jigar looks at her shocked what i cant do that, she said cant or wont.  Chirag n Aham look at her shaking their head, Chirag  looks at rashi he cant do that Rashi, she looks at chirag  why cant he do that, Aham treats him like a office boy, he shouts at him,  who does he think he is?   Chirag says  you will find out later anyway so why not know, jigar knows from the start, Rashi looks at chirag n says knows what, Jigar is Adopted, hetal n i could not have children so we adopted jigar from the ophanage  he has always known,  we never kept it from him,  Aham owns 75% of this company 25 % is mine after i retire my father insisted that we kept it that way , Rashi  is shocked looking at jigar n  chirag,  your not a modi, chirag says he is a modi,  Aham looks at Rashi he is  a modi my small brother, if i shout at him  its to make him better so he does not make mistakes  he has a lot to learn.    Rashi in shock goes to the washroom n says i am not a modi bahu i am not a modi bahu. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smineteche_csunshine33ElizaKawamadhu_sridharswasthi-JollyJabeen-aamirkhanfanANJ4dumas.Verity.chavvi16

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
amazing please continue.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
loved it
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
That was wonderful, just what Rashi needed, to be put in her place. Loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Suk,

Amazing, fantastic ideas and you have put it together really well. Loved the ending, that's teaching Rashi or Rathi (the way you call her) a lesson. Fabulous update.

You have taken into account the age difference between Aham and Jigar, I have always wondered about that in the show, could be his adopted as you have suggested in your fan fic! If you think about it Hetal explained to Gopi (talking about the engagment rings before Kinjals/Elesh Mehta engagement ring went missing that Hetal was alone in the house for a long time before Kokila came, so how come she never got pregnant in all that time, could be she is barren!!! Also it explains a lot about the serial doesn't because that speech Hetal gave on Thursday and Friday about she being unable to say anything to Kokila (she being bari bahu she should have right to talk) but perhaps her rights are reduced as her son is not really blood of the Modi's but adopted. Makes sense, wow this serial could have a whole lot of can of worms to uncover in the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharll-Shilpa-llsuk19ANJ4

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
part 12

The next few weeks Rashi felt cheated, urmilla taunts her  you will not get a thing, Gopi will get everything, even if you have a baby it will not be a modi baby, jigar n aham relationship got better  but aham did scold him for making mistake.  G developers also started the project hummingbird, n their old clients came back after knowing that rashi would nt be coming to the office.  Gopi would come into the office to discuss drawing , site visits n it would be strictly professional. Gopi would address Aham as mr modi n Aham mrs Gopi. 
kokila parag n baa would come n stay for the thurs fri sat, sundays they would meet chirag jigar n hetal for the day they would laugh joke play cards.  fun family day out rashi came once or twice she would just give Gopi dagger eyes.  Aj was the center of attention as he kept the family joyful.
urmilla calls Rashi tells her find out who the house belongs to some how or another  u need to get something out of this useless marriage.  Rashi tells her no use it belongs to baa, her pyara pati built it for her.  Rashi the old woman is health is failing   she must have a will  as to who the house goes to  time to find it. Rashi when everyone was gone would go into baas room n look.  she found nothing.  urmilla advises Rashi to get transfer of ownership papers  n get baa to sign the property to her.  Rashi says how is she going to do this , urmilla tells her that you tell her jigar has asked her to sign her papers for medical insurance or something but instead you get her to sign over the property to you, once you have done that put the house for sale get rid of that mouse.
Rashi did what urmilla told her, she was successful, her n jigars relationship was going downhill, kokila called her to do some work, she replied why should i, kokila shouts what  jigar n hetal come running, no kargari i am not going to do anything you say, Kokila says oh really, rashi replies this is my house you will be doing all the work, Rashi this is our house no this is not your house i own this house, kokila looks at her  no baa owns this house , Rashi throws the transfer papers to kokila your dil cant read but you can.  Hetal jigar n kokila look in shock, kokila calls aham n chirag they all come down, Rashi  stands there looking very happy for herself.  i want all of you to get out of my house, kokila moves towards her, you will not get away with this Rashi smiles oh i already have.  Baa comes with marni she looks at rashi, Baa thank you for giving me this wonderful property,  Baa looks confused what property ?  oh you gave me modi mansion thank you.  Baa says i did not oh baa you did remeber those insurance papers yes the ones that jigar gave to you for me to sign.  Baa collapses my husband made this house for me he said to give to my grandsons.   Rashi says to them i have orderred a truck for you to get your things out of my house.  Chirag n Aham  ready to slap rashi, but kokila says that is what she wants dont bother.  Rashi listen to me carefully you may get the house but remember it all comes back you will lose everything. Rashi stands there looking smuggly.  Aham calls Gopi tells her whats going on she tells him bring everyone to her house she has enough room for them. 
Modi family leave looking at the house one more time  crying kokila heart just breaks, they arrive at Gopis whose eyes are red from crying, she tells everyone to come, she tells them she will take kaka n kaki to their bedroom first then maji n papa, Aham ji take jigar to the guest room, then Baa she was given the bedroom on the ground floor, everyone was shell shocked of what happened Aj woke up n saw everyone he made their faces light up.  Aj had everyone smiling, kokila says  only a child can bring us happiness.now.  Gopi  cooked n served food even though everyone was is no mood to eat Aj starts to feed them one for me one for you n one by one he got them eating.
The weeks got better, Gopi was in a routine  in the morning she sang her prayers which everyone enjoyed, she made sure that the cooking was done before she went to work, lunches she came back as now aj stayed at home with his grandmothers, she would come n pick everyone up when taking food to the mandir for feeding the poor, all was happy.  Aj would keep Baa occupied as well as she took it hard that the house her husband built was gone.  Kaka would go with  Gopi  projects went very well.  Aham was worried for Gopi as she was running a full house, running her business everything, he admired her.  One day Gopi was serving everyone breakfast she felt off  she started to feel sick,  her face  was white she went running into the washroom, Aham went after her, kaka laughed  that last time Gopi was sick was when she was expecting Aj . kokila hetal baa smile, Aham asks Gopi if she is alright Aham ji i am fine, Aham calls doctor who does test n confirms Gopi pregnant again. This time it was different she had her family with her.
 Aj s third birthday arrived Gopi first did puja then she donated food n clothing then had a party with the family.  Aj was exhausted he went to bed fast that day.  The next day  Aj went running to kakas room, he scream baba baba, he comes back mummy ji baba did not wake up, Gopi went running  kaka was lying with his eyes shut smiling he had a picture of Gopi Aj n Aham in his hand.  Gopi started to scream n cry nahi kaka nahi. aaham comes running he sees kokila n hetal  come n take Gopi away, chirag n parag  come, they call a ambulence n doctor they come n take kaka away.  Once gone  Aham went back into kakas room, he found a envelope with his name on it.  it also said once my final rights are done  open this letter n read it to Gopi.
The next day was the funeral all rituals were performed, Gopi was in a bad way the man who treated her like a daughter who taught her many things gone from her life.  Mr sharma  came afterwards, Mr modi  a letter was  left with your name on it  ji Aham replies its time to open it. 
In it was a letter Aham modi   i have gone i promised myself my daughter will not be without her family if i died n she is with you all. My daughter is an amazing child she is very unique, when i first met her i could tell her heart was broken but never once did she say a word against you.  I am hoping you will keep your promise to me that you will never hurt my daughter again. 
After  he read it Aham had tears, mr sharma says i have a dvd for you to watch. the family, gopi
The dvd starts, kaka ji speaks to Gopi
Gopi beta  when i first met you i was not entirely  honest with you, Gopi looks at him wondering why he is saying that, i told you my family had thrown me out, truth have it i had no family, i never go married as i was always  busy working.  Like you my parents died when i was young, but after leaving the orphanage  i worked n i worked hard i didnt have time for a family, by the time i realised it was too late,  i have built this empire but no heir to run it after me.  Gopi in a daze, When i met you Gopi you were giving food to the poor i admired you, your were pregnant  i decided to help you.  Gopi  you were exceptional you worked hard n you  never complained.  Aham before you say something Gopi did all of this without my help this business is all her, as they say when you do good, god rewards. Well God did reward time n time, Gopi grasped Business, marketing developing  everything very quickly, she was a quick learner, sometimes i would question her decision n only see her reaping the rewards after rewards.  Gopi my child you are confused i know, the empire i am talking about it is called Gopal industries, Aham looks at Chirag who is shocked, Gopi looks at Aham Gopal industries are the second biggest business in the nation after the mitthal industries.  Gopi  i am leaving you everything.  Gopi is shocked, mr sharma comes in  papers for gopi to sign.  Gopi shocked signs the paper,  Gopi beta i told you i wanted you to be reunited with your family before i left you n i have done that you.  I am sorry i leaked the information to the press as i wanted you to  back with your family. 
Aham beta your wife is quite capable of running her empire she is a very bright intelligent, kokila you always say Gopi your vahu is a diamond i will say you are completely right. 
Gopi i have left a dvd for aj me n him playing from when he was a baby i know he will be heartbroken so plse play the dvd  everyday.   Aj comes down he sees kaka Baba  baba Aham beta you have woken up from your sleep, Gopi is shocked, Gopi feed him. But but Gopi beta i know  i have gone but i also know this is what is happening now in our house. Gopi beta jai shree krishna.
Gopi crying n feeding Aj.  

Edited by fanbidaai - 05 March 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smineteche_csunshine33ElizaKawalovvmadhu_sridharswasthiaamirkhanfanavivakirkANJ4chavvi16dumas

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Suk,

Amazing, fantastic ideas and you have put it together really well. Loved the ending, that's teaching Rashi or Rathi (the way you call her) a lesson. Fabulous update.

You have taken into account the age difference between Aham and Jigar, I have always wondered about that in the show, could be his adopted as you have suggested in your fan fic! If you think about it Hetal explained to Gopi (talking about the engagment rings before Kinjals/Elesh Mehta engagement ring went missing that Hetal was alone in the house for a long time before Kokila came, so how come she never got pregnant in all that time, could be she is barren!!! Also it explains a lot about the serial doesn't because that speech Hetal gave on Thursday and Friday about she being unable to say anything to Kokila (she being bari bahu she should have right to talk) but perhaps her rights are reduced as her son is not really blood of the Modi's but adopted. Makes sense, wow this serial could have a whole lot of can of worms to uncover in the future.
another one of my predictions Wink the reason kokila has more right  is because of this its the only explanation that makes sense.  but can you image rashi n urmillas face LOL

Go to top