Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahamji where are you? part 17page 14 (Page 13)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Like it very much - I am glad Gopi is ok - I thought for  sure she was going to dye. 

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
fanbidaai when are u going to update this ff. please update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubinahansa

soon as busy with family

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I missed the update.. It was kewl.. Btw when Gopi asked why the crowd was outside the hospital, ahem shld hav said " They got free food for 8 days so may be they are just waiting to find out if more is come other than blankets n sweetsLOL
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

soon as busy with family

one of the girls complained that "aajkal ghar main sirf thepla aur dhokla hi milti hai, mummyji ko toh bas Ahem ko dekhne ke liye hi time milti hai, kuch karo mamaji".. Kya Ruk ben, cook something gud na?
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by fanbidaai

soon as busy with family

one of the girls complained that "aajkal ghar main sirf thepla aur dhokla hi milti hai, mummyji ko toh bas Ahem ko dekhne ke liye hi time milti hai, kuch karo mamaji".. Kya Ruk ben, cook something gud na?
jake bro you need to be sorted out  i dont know how to cook thepla aur dhoklaCry,  your twin nieces have exams so  they need extra lessons    busy with that n ur jiju is travelling as usual
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
cant wait any more please please update needed right now
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
chapter 16

Gopi  was very quiet since the accident, she seemed to be affected by what happened, Aham knew something was up but didnt say anything as he did not what Gopi to be upset.  Gopi stop working for a while but had employed a personal assistant to make sure she was kept up to date with the running of the business.
Baby shanth n aj were her pride n joy she loved to be with them, kokila hetal n rashi use to take the baby during the day sometimes as aj needed to have time with Gopi.  Gopi made sure he had her l.
Aham  asked Gopi if she would mind if Anita n her husband Rohan came to the house to see shanth n aj as they were soon going back to the u s as rohans company was sending him back there.  Gopi had no problem with it.  That evening Anita n Rohan came Gopi n Aham greeted them.  Kokila had taken Aj to bed with her as she really did not want to see Anita.  At dinner Aham Anita n rohan were chatting it was as if Gopi was not there she just listen to the conversation,  after eating she excused herself  as she needed to go n feed shanth. 
Anita decided to go with her as she did not see the baby n wanted to see her, Gopi took her to her bedroom, she told Gopi she looked just like her, Gopi smiled then Anita asked her if she was happy, Gopi told her extremely anita tells after Gopi had left Aham he n Anita started to see each other again, she had lost him once to his mother but could'nt imagine losing him again but something had change Aham had changed he  liked being in her company but that would be it, when he told her that he was in love with Gopi she was devastated  as she  was in love with him n thought  after about a year he would get over you leaving but he didnt.  Anita told gopi that she hated her for a long while,  When she met Rohan she started flirting with him in front of aham but he did not  seem to care, on his mind was only Gopi.  Gopi just looked at anita telling her all this n wondering why is  she telling me this.  Gopi i was in love with Aham n still in love with Aham.  what is it with you that he is in love with. you are a simple uneducated  girl why does Aham want you when he could have had me.
Gopi's reply was simple why dont you ask him?  Anita looks at her shocked as she had asked Aham many times, this conversation sent shivers to Gopi spines. she knew something was up but what it was she did not know.  Gopi took shanth  n told Anita that she would go downstairs, whilst Rohan was asking about Gopi's business, Aham told him that Gopi n he do not discuss each other businesses, as Gopi was a client he kept her work confidential n they would only discuss in office hours. Rohan said he was impressed, Gopi walks down with Shanth Aham goes over to Gopi n takes his daughter n kisses her. Gopi asks marni to bring tea or coffee.  Aham asks Gopi so what were you two ladies talking about, Anita replies nothing, but Gopi says Anita was asking  why you wanted me after i left you, Anita looked shocked as she did not expect Gopi to repeat the conversation.  Anita laughs i just wanted to know why Aham modi  would want  a simple uneducated girl like Gopi.  Gopi then replies education is not what you have learned from books you dont need a certificate to learn business sometimes common sense is needed.   Aham replies  Gopi   amazed me she  would do little things that made me proud but it was  my ego  who would nt let me admit to Gopi that i loved her, i fell in love with her n didnt even know it until it was too late.  Anita goes n sits by Rohan,  Rohan askes Gopi the business you started did your kaka give you money to start it up, Gopi replies no i started it with little money i had, from what maji had given me n mahma ji as my father still gets his pension money.   Rohan asked so why did kaka choose you  to give his empire too, Gopi replies  i didnt know about kakas empire i was just as shocked but in the three n half years i knew him he taught me about business n to drive a car.   He then asks Gopi how old is Aj, Gopi replies 4 hmmm he replies you have to wonder, Gopi replied wonder what if Aj is ahams or not.  Gopi just stared at Anita n rohan,  well if Ahamji does feel that Aj is not his or even shanth then there are  test that can be done.  Aham looks at Gopi  she seemed to be irritated Gopi gets up n tells Aham she is tired n still recovering  says good night to rohan n anita n leaves with shanth. 
Gopi was pacing up n down when aham walked in he stops her n asks whats wrong she told him why did he invite those two why.  Aham said they were leaving to goto the states  n just wanted to say bye to them as he doesnt know when he  would see them again. 
Gopi sits him down Anita is still in love with you, she only married Rohan to get you jealous, Aham tells her i know at first i did not like her relationship with him  as i found him a bit slimy but then i had no right telling her what to do, i still dont like him.  Gopi then tells him if he has any reservations about aj or shanth he can clear them  by getting test done, but she does not want this or someone else coming in between them, Aham was shocked what was wrong with Gopi why was she saying all this he trusted her completely.
Aham calmed Gopi down by telling her he does not think that way n she needs to relax.
Next day Gopi calls a meeting with mr sharma n tells him to keep everything confidential as she wants no one to know what she is doing.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam.anjananeteche_cpallavisarkargmjudvshajnaiimaaneet93ElizaKawakafakaka.lgswasthiANJ4aamirkhanfanll-Shilpa-ll-Nafisa-chavvi16

Go to top