Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahamji where are you? part 17page 14 (Page 11)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Someone finally came up ways to get back at Urmi and Rashi, and it was Gopi, I am so proud, keep up the good work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I love this Gopi - She know what she wants - She is so smart and confident.   I think the one on the show is smart - but she is so scared, that by the time the information in her head come to her mouth ( it is all mixed up ) .  Love your story.   I hope Jigar divorce rashi ..After what she did to Aj  -  He is just a child and she is a adult.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
part 14

Gopi looks at Rashi, i dont hate you, i have always loved you as my older sister,yet you are hell bent  on destroying yourself and us.  Rashi what did i do to you that was so bad i told you  i did not want to marry Aham ji yet you n mahmi ji read me the letter wrong why,  when i asked you after Ahamji found out i was unpar  what was written you said that i did not trust you,  when Aham n i were separated you created problems, n when your were in trouble i still help you the pressure cooker i took the blame, the electricity bill all your mistakes i helped your cover up if i hated you would i have done this.  Rashi looks at Gopi you were never suppose to be marrying Aham it should have been me, that day when kaki came to see me she chose u why why you have my life that was suppose to be my life not yours, kokila replies  because i wanted a bahu who is sanskari n to look after us as we get older, not be modern i wanted her to be the best in the world.   i admit i was wrong i should have told Aham that Gopi was not educated but for me that did not matter, i should have explained my reasoning to Aham.   Rashi was still angry, she looks at jigar whats your worth in this house, what are you going to get out of this nothing you are not the blood son of  a modi, your just a glorified servant in this house,  you get a allowance, you will never inherit anything. Jigars looks at rashi, Rashi even if i dont get anything i will still be the son of a modi,  that is not going to change,  i am a modi.  Rashi looks at him your fooling yourself n they are fooling you.  you will always be under their  shoes, Jigar laughs at her, really even if bhai hits me with his shoe i will not be under it neither will i  feel bad about it, even if he shouts at me i will not feel bad whatever bhai or kaki tell me i will never feel bad.  Rashi shouts your not a modi, Gopi speaks what are you talking about devarji not a modi just because he is adopted , he will always be a modi.  rashi shouts he is adopted who knows whose dirty blood he has, kokila looks are her near to tears hetal shocked hearing all this, kokila looks at Rashi the dirty blood he has is mine n Ahams father, mota bhabhi adopted Jigar from us, mota bhabi  could not have children.  Jigar also in tears  i told you kaki always fed me before she fed Aham bhai n kinjal that is why, it was hard for her to give up her child.   Chirag said rashi Aham n i did not tell you the whole truth  because we wanted to see you for who you really were, you destroy aham n Gopi, kinjal did some of her own mistakes but you contributed adding more spice.  Gopi looks at rashi you have recieved 100000 to do with what you want, even the jewellery  you can keep, i still love you as a sister but i realise now you only love yourself, Rashi looks at all n starts to walk backward, she turns round n runs outside.   Gopi looks at jigar dont worry it will work out i promise you. 
Rashi runs past the truck n runs runs runs, she is thinking about what she has done having flash backs  kokila shouting at her, trying to get her to learn why why was she doing that  because she wanted the best dils in the house for her dikras.  The chest that nani brought why did she want to give to me or Gopi all makes sense because nani always referred them as kokilas bahus. nani made us compete why give the chest to me  i had nothing to do with kokilas family my greed wanted everything. Rashi ends up at her maikar where she runs in crying, urmilla in the bedroom counting the money that she taken from Rashi, Rashi asks her where did you get this money from, eh eh your papa gave it to me , mahma walks in he asks urmilla where she got the money from.  Rashi looks at her your destroyed my life, n runs out she runs out  standing outside the complex Gopi rashi stops  n collapses on her knees i have destroy everything, i had a sister who adored me,  a husband who loved me, n  a family who wanted the best for me, Gopi bends down Rashi ben its not too late, Gopi after what i have its too late, Rashi ben  Gopi wipes her tears, i still adore you, your husband still loves you, n a family who still wants the best for you. Come back home to your family, Rashi says how will i face  them, Gopi said with a pure heart they are ready to forgive, but jigar n you need to work out your differences as for family we will all work together.  Gopi takes Rashi back home where everyone is waiting, Rashi walks in with Gopi first she apologies instead  of lecturing Rashi the family then talk about redecorating the house.  Jigar looks at rashi he says to her that it will take some time to mend some bridges he will  sleep in the guest room.  Aham tells the family he has got the decorators to come for the week they will move back in a couple of weeks.  They all go back to Gopis house,  Gopi gives Rashi the bedroom next to Baa, at dinner everyone was laughing n joking rashi was quiet.  Aj kept  eating from everyone he kept everyone on their toes, he refuses to go to Rashi she understood why because of what she had done to him. 
The next couple of weeks  Rashi  built her relationship with hetal n kokila n baa, she started to learn the recipes, she made mistakes kokila instead of shouting explained where she had gone wrong, Aham n Gopi  were busy with work n mm  but at night time when they got together  aham would give the family 100% including Aj n Gopi.  Rashi n jigar  worked on their relationship, Gopi suggested to Aham that they send Rashi n jigar to  a two week holiday he agreed as they needed some time alone together.   kokila asked Gopi what she would do with her house as it will be empty, Maji i have thought about that i cannot keep it as a shrine to kaka ji, i am thinking of giving it to Aj as his investment for the future, i have already rented it out for the next  5 years, Gauri will continue to work here, maji i am opening a  business in Ajs name A n G property management, i will be buy property n renting them out a small amount will be give to charity n then some kept for the maintenance of the property, the rest profits will be used for Aj education,   Bhabhi thats a great idea jigar says, Rashi is also smiling, Gopi turns towards Rashi once you make me n Aham ji masi n thaiah  i will also do the same for your child or children, jigar says bhabhi  u  dont have to do that, Gopi replies what difference is there in mine or yours nothing so  i will do that.  Rashi is blushing for the first time she felt what true love is family love.

R u guys thinking its the end of this ff well guess what it isnt more to come  i hope you enjoyed it so far

Edited by fanbidaai - 06 March 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smineteche_csanjaliBhumika18ElizaKawamadhu_sridharevadswasthiANJ4aamirkhanfandumaschavvi16

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I am glad its not ending, loved the update.
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Suk I loved it. Absolutely wonderful. Next part soon please.
Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Im glad you're still updating. Loving this ff :)
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I thought it was the end - you have a good heart for been nice to rashi -  I still don't like her (there is something about her, I just don't like, maybe because she was mean to Aj)  but you are the writer so you know better.
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
loved the update..............glad that rashi is changing for the better

Go to top