Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahamji where are you? part 17page 14 (Page 10)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone yes n suks prediction.com are going strong in my ff as well

ADAM_HABIBA Newbie
ADAM_HABIBA
ADAM_HABIBA

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Ohhh director saab when are u going to bring gohem together...LIKe seriously...i am sick to watch...him scolding her always...and i am sure gopi inside her heart would be sick getting scolding...make gopi speak up....
See basically i would wanne say this to the director straight...:P...Ur story is amazing...i am loving it alot...i wait everyday for ur new updated part....I really wish this would be really be the story in saatiya..hehehe...I read ur story then watching the drama...thats what i do first...I love ahem in ur story....he realising his mistake...and wow gopi...changed...doesnt give face to her mami and "evil sister" rashi...but rashi i think personally as this childish character...she will change when the time something big really happens to her and start supporting gopi and seeing whats right and wrong....and then jigar and rashi relation ship will be going romantic....
LOVE ur story to the max....wishing this will be the story line...pls keep updating....:):):):):):):):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Part 13

Gopi took kaka,s death hard,Aham supported Gopi 100%, Gopi still mourning the death of kaka continued being a  wife, mother dil n after a week she went back to work but this time instead of her business she went to see Gopal industries everyone greeted her Good morning mam, Aham was with her, mr sharma  was also there, he took her straight into kakas office, it was a simple office just like her on the wall was photos of her n Aj Gopi n kaka smiling at each other, mr sharma this office is to left just like this, he does not reply,  he goes over to the cabinet n switches something on, All Gopi hears, Gopi beta kaka speaking Beta my office is yours it is not to be kept like a shrine in memory of me, just like my bedroom you will need it for my grandson Aj, Gopi smiling, i can see a smile he replies, what i dont know you, Gopi shakes her head.  beta this is your office once aj n your children grow up all this will belong to them.  Beta go n sit in your chair  Go now before i get angry. Gopi goes n does as she is told, Mr sharma call the staff kaka says n the dvd shuts off, one by one the staff come n introduce themselves. once they leave Gopi looks at Aham how will i  do all this, Again the dvd comes on, Gopi beta you are wondering how you will do all this, you are pregnant as well, well beta i have full confidence with Aham on your side you should have no problems, the team of staff are well capable of handling this, you dont have to come in your office at home will have all what you need to communicate with your staff, also you will have regular reports, Aham beta i know you will support your wife. 
Gopi I know  the hummingbird project you have financed yourself n i loved your concept beta for you that is 1% of you wealth  you know what i am saying, Gopi understood.   She looks at Aham not 2 blocks of apartments  will be given to charity instead all will  be.  Sabash beta.  n dvd goes off.
Rashi n urmilla reading the newspaper  about Gopi being the new ceo of Gopal industties urmilla just stare at each other that gawar, Rashi calls marni  bring tea for me in the bedroom n something chat patti  Marni looks at her in disgust.   in self thought she says i should have left with modi family. 
A few weeks passed n the electricity got cut off   rashi angry, she calls marni whats happened rashi bhabi you have to pay the bill, the bill rashi confused yes the electric bill.  urmilla comes downstairs complaining meri ac nahi chal rahi hai, rashi starts to fume how am i going to pay electricity bill its 20,000 rupees, urmilla looks at her sell some of the furniture you dont need all of  it, so rashi did that, bills camed   month after month she takes a loan from the bank even when the bank demanding payment she ignored it. 
Gopi was looking radiant pregnant kokila complained to Aham that she did not rest,  hetal n kokila stopped Gopi from cooking  breakfast they took over the chores Aham n jigar laughed jigar tells Gopi bhabhi this is the first where the sass is begging the bahu not to work,  Aham says thank god its not a typical sass bahu drama, Jigar smiles  Bhai our parivarr is one we we have our health n we are successful. Gopi n Aham agree.   kokila tells Gopi to eat extra, aham says no no mom she will become moti i will not be able to pick her up, kokila looks at aham badmarsh, Gopi frowns n looks at Aham, smiles, Aj  was sitting next to kokila  mummy not moti mummy having a baby my brother or sister,Gopi looks at Aj beta who told you this smiling, as her son was defending her, he says kaka he told me she said that if ever papa calls you moti then to correct him.  Everyone laughs Gopi kisses Aj. Aham looks at Gopi smiling, jigar sees this rashi i loved you but you broke my heart seeing bhai n bhabi together it brings me great joy. 
Kinjal n dhawal  also worked for Gopi after what rashi had done both felt disgusted they moved out of urmillas house as kinjal overheard urmilla who told rashi what to do.  Dhawal rented a one bedroom room  at first but gopi did not like after discusiing with the whole family Aham brought them a 4 bedroom house down the street for them, Gopi gave a car. Jigar helped with furniture.   kinjal worked hard  at home n in the office she completely changed, her n dhawal were very much in love.  kokila even forgave kinjal it took time  as kokila was hurt by what kinjal had done.
The debt collectors came over to mm  they gave rashi  5 days to pay or they will be throwing her out, she tells no no she will pay by tomorow or the day after, panicking she asks urmilla what to do, urmilla tells her she is going its not her problem, she had been takin money from  rashi n spending it or putting it away,  Rashi spent all the money on beauty palors, shopping parties.  what was she to do, Marni tells her she has not paid in months  n she needs her money as her family in the village is depending on it, Rashi says who  told you to work here, i did not employ you, got get the money from modi family.  marni leaves how am i going to ask mota bhabhi n nani bhabhi, she goes to ahams office, n tells him what has happened, Aham completely changed he gives her the money n tells her that she can go to work for him n his family again as she is still part of his family, he calls Gopi who  was in conference with her staff on video cam, he tells her he is sending marni with the driver she needs  a job also explains what has happened with mm.  Gopi in thinking mode, she tells mr sharma to call the bank n find out what is going on with mm,  she tells everyone in the conference they will commence in a few hours, she has something to do.  Gopi goes over to Baa, Baa plse dont get upset but who do you want dada jis house to go to?   She replies Gopi it should go to jigar n Aham tika hai baa, but Gopi why do you ask, Baa plse trust me.  Mr sharma calls back Gopi he tells her the bank is going to take back the house as non payment,  tell the bank that we will buy the house plus 5% profit for them , mr sharma discusses n they come to a agreement, Gopi does not say anything to anyone.  5 days came n gone, Gopi takes back the house n transfers it on to jigar n Ahams name.  That evening she calls everyone  as she has something to say to them, Gopi tells them that Rashi has lost mm, n the house has new owners she did not what the family finding out from anyone else, Aham n jigar look disappointed  as they were hoping to get the house back,  Gopi says the new owners are Ahamji n devarji  Aham looks at her smiling kokila hetal chirag parag baa but how Gopi explained what she had done,  Aham  grabs Gopi n kisses her infront of all everyone blushes Aham dikra shouts kokila, but smiling as she knew that what Gopi had done was out of this world. 
Jigar was not happy, bhabhi u should not have put it my name, but devar ji why not you are entitled to half bhabhi i am still married to rashi, Gopi says i thought of that, i have put a clause in the transfer of owner ship it states that neither one of you can transfer or give your shares to anyone.  jigar says but rashi will try n take the shares, jigar ji  she can only take the share if you or ahamji  sign anything. Gopi bhabhi  dont worry devar ji tomorrow my people will be going there.
In the morning the door bell at mm rings Rashi worried who it was this early,  she goes down, two men there she thinks they have come from the bank they explain who they are n   they tell her that they would like to rent the house for 100,000 a month rashi starts to think i can go n pay  the bank keep them happy,  she agrees, they have a contract all rashi can see is the money, she  signs the contract without looking at it, she calls urmilla that she is going to the bank as she came into some money.   Rashi goes running to the bank day 7 they had given her 5 days, the debt manager comes madam come with me he says to her, she does, madam you took so long the house has been sold.  Rashi starts to scream  i will have your fired you cannot sell my house,  we gave you 5 days you did not come up with a payment.   you could hear rashi screaming n shouting saying she will sue, the manager tells her go ahead she has no rights. 
Rashi walks out angry, she gets back to modi mansion, she see removal truck  she says the people must be moving in, the packers are there  removing her stuff.  Rashi  runs over those are my clothes, yes madam we have been told to pack them as the owners  will be moving back in.  Rashi walks in standing there  is jigar n aham, Aham is saying that the whole house has to be painted again, Rashi shouts jigar ji, ahh rashi you have arrived, we have packed your things the truck will take you where ever you want.   Rashi looks at them the house has been sold you cannot come here, jigar laughs yes we have brought it, n rashi i want you to leave right now, she replies that she is still his wife n she has every right to live in this house, ahhh rashi  this morning you signed a contract yes, she looks at him  yes she replies in that contract it said you will vacate the premises immediately,  also you signed your rights away by  saying you will not get any shares of the house as you were given 100000,  no but i signed a rental agreement, jigar replies oh yes that i remember how you conned   baa medical insurance well tit for tat.  Rashi fuming  then she sees gopi coming down the stairs pregnant  talking to the same guys who get her to sign the contract. she gives her dagger eyes gopi looks at her n smiles, rashi knew this was Gopis idea.  she starts to scream at Gopi how dare you, i hated you.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smineteche_cElizaKawamadhu_sridharsam990evadswasthiANJ4aamirkhanfandumaschavvi16

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
The update is gud but i'm hurt.. Why do u hate her?

suk19

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
awesome update...........................loved the way modi parivar got back their house from rashi , all thanks to gopi.....................aham kissing gopi in front of others.........hawwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet..............

suk19

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Aww soo sweet
Loved the update do continue soon :)

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

The update is gud but i'm hurt.. Why do u hate her?
bro i dont hate her just wait n seeBig smilen everyone good to hear you are enjoying my ff

Edited by fanbidaai - 06 March 2011 at 8:26am
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
smart move by gopiSmile....super tactics...hmmm....poor rashi...now she is in the receiving end of all bad things...waiting for more sukSmile....jaldi update karna...

suk19

Go to top