Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahamji where are you? part 17page 14 - Page 9

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesum😊...and did i read dat properly?? rashi?? blushing??....nice twists n turns suk ben...loved readin it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liza_beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great story, I was able to read it over the weekend.  Great concept and please do continue.

Liz
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

So jigar is parag's son? Acceptable! But who's Ahem's father?😆
..And i cant bear to c my gal cry, so dont repeat this, ok? My neices wont lyk their mami crying😉

jake   u should be happy not crying ur gal realises her mistakes  n behave your self they are both parags sons
suk19 thumbnail
part 15

Everyone moved back into mm,  Aham set up Gopis office right next to the bedroom, as when Aj  or baby was sleeping Gopi was close by.  Gopi merged her business with Gopal industries it was booming her staff kept her updated with regular reports.  Gopi now close to giving birth, she  was getting tired she had regular check ups.  Aham made sure he was with her. Aj kept  Gopi busy he was missing kaka n now moving to mm  he  always said he wanted to go back home, gopi stayed calm as this was a big move for her n him, going back to mm brought back good n bad memories.  Aham came home in the evenings  n he would  take over from everyone as Aj would want to play with him, they still went  to donate food.  once Aj went to sleep he n Gopi would talk n discuss the day,  they also made sure they had time for them sel;ves Aham could not resist his wife even though she was pregnant but he also teased her in  calling  her moti,  Aj would get angry at him.  it would be Aham who would calm him down.
Aham told  chirag that he would take the two to three weeks off but still work at home, kaka understood as Gopi was near her delivery time.
Aham could not understand what happened he knew that Aj hated him calling Gopi moti, but he teased her, Gopi frowned with a smile but aj he did not like it, Aham fighting back tears Gopi n his son fighting for their lives it was all his fault he says to kokila. Aj na zith kar laye i was teasing Gopi  Aj let go of my hand n went running towards the stairs Gopi was already there he  was going to fast  Gopi tried to stop him from falling but she also trip n they both fell. Aham stood at the top of the staircase while his son n wife were lying at the bottom, he rushed to them called the doctor who sent the ambulence.  The doctor comes sir your son is showing signs of improvement he has woken up but is asking for his mummy, kokila n the whole family  rush to his side,  papa where is mummy, Aham holding back the tears tells him she will be coming soon. 
The doctors said at first we thought Aj injuries were dangerous to him but it seems  that god saved him he has a lot of bruising, but will be fine as for his head injury he has three stitches.  Aham thanks kanaji that his son is alright but his wife.  Gopi remained the same  the doctors informed Aham that they will have to operate on Gopi to take the baby out, he agreed.  News of Gopi fighting for her life began to spread round the communities,  100s of people who had been helped by Gopi all at the hospital,  the doctors told Aham that there was a big crowd outside praying.    Aham goes to see the people who  are praying he recognised most of them from the food donation that gopi made at the temple, some were from the housing scheme that gopi had donated.  The doctors said to aham that they could not understand where all these people had come from aham said he could.  The praying lasted for hours aham even had the ordered food  to feed them he also ordered water drinks.  kokila said she would donate blankets n mithai  they just wanted Gopi bahu to be well again. Aham gave food by his own hands,getting blessing from each person.  kokila comes running out of the hospital aham dikra you need to come back Aj is asking for you, n you have a daughter.  Aham walks back first he goes to see Aj who wants him to hold him, the nurses come in with his baby daughter, she looked just like Gopi the same chubby cheeks, fine brown hair, everyone is in awe, Aj gives a kiss to his sister, this is my ben he says.  Aham hugs him still wondering about Gopi.  He goes outside leaving everyone with Aj n baby, he goes over  to Gopis room her eyes were still closed, sir we have done what we could it is all in Gods hand, Aham walks over to Gopi n holds her hands he starts to talk that he cannot live without her, he needs her, her children need her Aham starts to cry n kneels down  just then Gopi lifts her hand n strokes Ahams head, she does not say anything aham feels it he looks up Gopi opening her eyes, first thing she asks him is Aj alright, he nods ahamji are you alright, he tells her no he felt as his heart had been ripped out for the past few hours.   Gopi god must have answered everyones prayers he tells her, the doctor checks her n tells her she will have to stay at the hospital for a couple of weeks as her injuries were fatal.  Mr modi your wife is truely blessed all those people praying for her, Aham nods.  Aj n the family walk in with the new baby as well, Gopi first sees Aj, she asks him if he is ok he tells her that he has bruises on his leg n back, Gopi tells him when she can she will kiss them better.  Then Gopi asks Aj is he going to introduce his new sister to her, he tells her he is her bhai, n she will  be tying a rakhi on his hand soon.  Gopi  asks him how do you know that he tells her Baba. Gopi fed Aj n the baby even though she was weak, the doctors at first did not recommend it but gopi was determined to overule them, Aj bed was moved by Gopi the crib for the baby was there Aham stayed there as well until Gopi did not leave the hospital the crowd prayed day n night for her well being. 
Gopi stayed at the hospital for 8 days, her recovery was fast, the day she left the hospital she got a surprise, the crowd was still there, she got blessing from all Aham was well happy, kokila was handing out blankets n mithai as they were doing that one by one the people started leaving.  Gopi looks at Aham she asks him why were they were there, he tells her they have been praying for her. 
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazingggggggggggggggggggggggg. excellent job please continue. i think you are really good in english. thanks
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update, cont soon
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like it very much - I am glad Gopi is ok - I thought for  sure she was going to dye. 
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanbidaai when are u going to update this ff. please update
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rubinahansa

fanbidaai when are u going to update this ff. please update

soon as busy with family

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed the update.. It was kewl.. Btw when Gopi asked why the crowd was outside the hospital, ahem shld hav said " They got free food for 8 days so may be they are just waiting to find out if more is come other than blankets n sweets😆