Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Of course, kokila.. Coz u treat me lyk Mani๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†come i will treat you like mani   loi panini๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 10

Gopi n Aj woke up from their nap, even kaka had some rest, they came down  n had tea together, Gauri brought tea for them,  gopi tells kaka that every thing is moving fast, she is wondering if Aham ji has any reservations.  gopi whats wrong kaka asks, Aham ji will ask me  to move back to modi mansion, i am not sure i want to, kaka dont take me wrong  i love the family maji kaki papa kaka i want them to be with me but , kaka says Rashi, gopi looks at him, i dont want the same things that happened last time to be happening again. Beti when the time is right and you are ready you will be with your family.  Make sure you tell Aham how you feel dont keep secrets thats what destroys a marriage..  Gopi nods her head in agreement.  Gauri brings the phone gopi didi Aham jiju has called  plse call him.  Gopi calls n his secretary picks up the phone,  jai shree krishna  may i speak to mr modi plse, sorry mam he is on a call right now, ok can i leave a message, ji  plse tell him his wife called.ji mam.  Gopi puts the phone down n the phone rings, Gopi answers, has Gopi mam woke up yet, ji she has replies gopi, Aham ji whats the matter i just called you  but your secretary answered the phone,  she told me you were on a call, he replied yes i was calling you.  I miss you n Aham so much i want to come home to see you, Aham ji only a few more hours n you will see us, Gopi replies i have to go back to work n you need to work.  Ok Gopi i need to speak to you its is something we need to discuss dont worry its not urgent or serious but we need to talk , Gopi replies ji i as want to discuss with you.  she also tells him to tell the family to come to dinner here.  Aham agrees.  i do so want to see you now Aham says, Gopi replies in a few hours.
Gopi calls Gauri n lallu, she tells them to start to cut vegetables n put rice on n also start to make the dhal as the modi family are coming to dinner, she also tells them to set it up outside on the patio as its a lovely night.  Gopi drinks her tea n goes into the kitchen n finishes off cooking,  Gopi beta did you tell aham, no kaka he says he wants to discuss something with me i also told him the same, he wanted to come home kaka as he misses us, kaka laughs  well if he misses you  then lets make his day n surprise ji him in the office, no kaka Gopi tells him she never went to his office.Well beta i want you to go i need to see Ahams reaction.  gopi looks at kaka why, he tells her  beta for me to be satisfied what i have done is the right thing.  Gopi smiles n agrees.
They arrive at Modi Enterprises, Gopi holding Aj  walks in to the reception area,   the receptionist asks mam can i help you gopi replies ji can you tell Aham modi that Aham modi is here, the receptionist looks confused . kaka walks in  Mam the receptionist replies can you plse sit down, after half an hour,a lady wearing  western clothing walks in , Gopi looks at her its Anita,   Anita walks to the receptionist  i am going to see Aham, she turns round n sees Gopi sitting there with kaka n Aj,
Anita walks up to n smiles we met the other day at hari chai, Gopi smiles  ji  .  Anita says i will be back, gopi goes up to the receptionist have you spoken to mr modi , ji mam he says he is busy n he will not see anyone. Gopi shocked,  has tears in eyes, she picks up Aj n tells kaka she is leaving.  Anita runs to ahams office , Aham i have just seen Gopi n aj he is handsome just like you, Gopi is looking beautiful.  Aham goes where have you seen them, Anita replies in the reception area,  Aham runs fast, he goes to the reception, gopi gone,  he asks the receptionist the girl with the little boy where are they? sir they left what do you mean they left?  Aham shouts, sir she came to see you n said Aham modi is here, i thought she was mad woman that had come to see you.  aham looks at her how long had she been waiting? about 35 minutes.   That woman is my WIFE the little boy is AHAM MODI, jigar walks in  look who i found in the car park in walks Gop, aj n kaka.  Aham looks at them smiling he  goes up to Aj n Gopi  n kisses Aj on the cheek, Gopi was quiet, kaka frowned.    He calls the receptionist over,  This is my Wife Gopi modi, My son Aham modi, n kaka ji no matter what i am doing  meeting, phonecall you name it i  will be informed straight away that they are her is that understood, Ji Mr Modi.  And another thing she may be my wife she is also one off our biggest clients G developers.  The receptionist turns to Gopi i am sorry mam.  Aham looks at Gopi she realised it was non of ahams faullt but this misunderstanding could have been bad for their relationship.  Aham tells kaka that if his friend Anita did not see Gopi he would never had know she was here.  kaka replies Anita your ex girlfriend, aham looks embarrassed, kaka looks at him  kaka ji  i know i hurt Gopi  but i really did not know what love was, the feeling i have for gopi far exceeds what i had for Anita now she is my good friend, she also got married last year to Rohan mehta.  They walk towards Ahams office, Aham takes Aj  out of Gopis arms, he gives him a tight hug, Aj kisses him aham tickles him he laughs so loud that the office staff look at him, jigar call a staff meeting  let me introduce the staff to my  wife n son.  Ji bhai.     They go into ahams office n anita is there  she says to Gopi we meet again, Gopi smiles, Aham looks at Gopi who is quiet, kaka looks round  anita says you must be Aham come let me show u n uncle the office, they leave, leaving Gopi n aham alone for  a few minutes.  Ahamji i am sorry  i should have called you that we was coming, we decided to surprise you, aham goes over to Gopi n lifts her chin you dont have to call me at all you can come any time,when you had left my heart dropped i thought you are going to hate me,  this misunderstanding could have caused so many problems, Gopi nods.  Aham then kisses her on the cheek.  Gopi plse if anything like this arises here or at home i want you to tell me, not like before you never said anything, Gopi agrees.  she tells him that she is afraid she is afraid of what might happen when she goes back home, she is not ready yet but knows that Aj needs his father n grandparents.  Aham says thats what i wanted to talk about i wanted you to take your time.  Also kaka is concerned about you, he also needs you.  Gopi hugs Aham, he tells her let me introduce u to  my staff so there is no misunderstandings again. 
Aham take Gopi to the conference room, all the staff are already being introduced to Aj, even the receptionist who insulted Gopi. Aham holding Gopis hand walks in, Everyone i like to introduce you to my wife n child,  Mrs Gopi Modi and Aham modi.  Gopi greets everyone by saying jai shree krishna, they all look at each other strangely,  Aj then speaks n says jai shree krishna then everyone laughs, Aham then introduces kaka.  He informs them the mrs modi is also their client, G developers, every one is shocked,  Chirag walks in Gopi dikra he goes n blesses her she touches his feet.  Aj sees Chirag n runs up to him dada ji chirag happy to see him lifts him up in the air, Gopi puts her hand out Aham holds her from behind to reassure her its ok.  Aj was loving it more more dada ji, chirag says i am old  i am getting tired tell your chacha to do it.   Aham gives all a tour of the office.  Gopi tells him they will leave as they first need to go to the mandir, aham tells them he will meet them there as he would like to help.  Gopi says bye to anita who was talking to kaka, kaka takes leave as well. Aham  looks at Anita my life my wife my child smiling. Anita says she is happy for him.
After the mandir they all went home, everyone from the modi parivaar including Rashiwas there waiting for them, Gopi apologies saying they got delayed at the mandir Aj was wide awake as he napped in the car.  They had dinner together  when rashi heard that gopi was at the office  she looked at jigar you never take me to the office or meet with the staff, she look annoyed, Aham looked angry at her, jigar replies you dont need to go you are not the client, she looks at him was gopi the client when she was there, jigar said no gopi was not the client she came to see Aham bhai, Rashi says exactly my point. they finished dinner kokila told everyone it was getting late,  aham i know you are staying so i brought a change of clothes for you.  He looks at Gopi  you dont mind she shakes her head. kokila says to Gopi i know it will take time i spoke to aham when you are ready come home. 
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope Ahem decides to become a gharjamai!!! loved it! next please!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update, great work๐Ÿ‘
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great job suk ben๐Ÿ˜Š....loved gopi, ahem and aj too๐Ÿ˜Š
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one .love the part about misunderstand , it happens all the time . loved the way you show it in the story.
suk19 thumbnail
thanks everyone part 11 coming up just making sure jakes nieces are taking care of.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
suk19 thumbnail
part 11.

Rashi started her drama again with jigar, saying she wants to go to the office as well, jigar tells her no her place is at home.  She tells him why is it no one is complaining about Gopi but if i want to go you start to complain, Rashi Aham bhai n Gopi bhabi are just reconciling, that is Gopi business not mine she has built that company not anyone else.  Her situation is different, so for the whole weekend Rashi was moody until he agreed so on monday rashi was ready to go, kokila asks her where she is going? kaki ji i will going to the office to work as well, kokila taunts Rashi you cant do the  work in the house  yet you are going to work in the office.  They leave, kokila says god help modi enterprises.
Rashi gets to the office n jigar introduces her to the staff, she thinks to herself i am going to make them dance, which me become queen here.  Aham comes n tells jigar  that the he will need help on the proposal, jigar tells rashi that he has  getting her desk set up  to wait in his office. She goes into jigars office my office is going to be better than this.  After half an hour jigar comes  Rashi they have set up your desk,  let me take you.   she starts to walk  behind jigar chesire cat beaming he heads towards the big office,  rashi well happy,   well well rashi you have out did yourself  jigar turns round Rashi here is your desk  in a cubicle just like the rest of the office staff, par jigar ji i thought i was getting a office, Rashi dont make fun, she says do i look as if i am joking what about that office i can go in there, Rashi thats Aham bhais office, we dont have any spares so you will have to  work her.  Rashi looks upset but then shakes her head in agreement. 
Chirag passes by  ahh rashi have you settle down, Rashi nods n weakly smiles, jigar i need to have a meeting Aham n yourself now G developers are coming in to discuss a major project.  Jigar says isnt that Gopi bhabhi, ji Jigar come with Aham to my office now.   Rashi says oh god Gopi Gopi gopi.
jigar goes to Ahams office Bhai  papa would like you to meet with us now,  so Aham comes out of his office, Rashi sees them leaving n gets up from her cubicle n goes into Ahams office it was twice as big as jigars, She get angry n leaves.
Gopi n kaka with Aj n a  few other persons walk into the office.   Aham walks out Gopi tells Aham that  kaka will be lookin after Aj but will still be in the meeting, Aham nods his head.  Aham ji i want to make something clear before we go into this meeting here i am speaking to you as your wife, but in there i will be your client  i expect no favours,  i would like to keep business business n our personal life personal. Aham agrees ji.  Going into the conference room rashi runs up  jigar ji can i join, at first hes not sure until he sees rashi pouting he agrees.   One of Gopi staff mr sharma start to talk about the project what they will need n require from modi enterprises, he introduces the project Hummingbird residential apartments.  Mrs Gopi will now explain what is required from you, Gopi starts about where the land is, then she says that five blocks of apartments will be made in  5 acres of land, we require drawing, geotechincal surverys, road designs, the apartments  will have swimming pools tennis courts, kid friendly.  everyone has to be catered from security to housekeeping even maintenance.  I expect all drawings n supervision from modi enterprises.  payments will be made as we start to get the drawing project cost  2 hundred million  we are expecting to make profits of  150% as 2 of the blocks of apartments are going to be given to charity.  your fees will be around 60million to 80million  this can vary as your know penalty for late drawings n project not running on time can reduce your fee on the other projects can get delayed for other reasons then project over runs cost.  Aham looks at chirag, chirag in thinking mode, Gopi we are family.  Gopi replies Mr modi plse stop there yes i know we are family but i want to keep this as business.  Ok Mrs Gopi, chirag replies,Rashi shouts what nonsense is this .  Gopi  you should be paying us more we are doing all the work.  All this calculations  how did you get to them what degree do you have?  one insult after another Gopi did not answer.  Kaka looks at the mr sharma n gives him a nodd, Aj was fast asleep.  Mr Sharma gets him Gopi  looks at him n nods, Mr Modi  we have had a wonderful business relationship in the past , your staff here has just insulted Madam Gopi when n if you are ready to do business then plse contact us. Kaka gets up with Aj n Gopis staff n walk towards the door.  Aham n chirag looks at jigar both are annoyed, jigar just stares at Rashi.  she turns to him  Gopi will give us this job n a lot more  i will talk to her tonight, Aham walks off angry.  Aham runs after Gopi who was talking to kaka, Mrs Gopi may i speak to my wife, ji Ahamji Gopi smiles  he was about to say sorry, then she looked at him n says you are talking to your wife not mrs Gopi, Aham smiles ok wife  can we meet for lunch she tells him yes he  then hugs her, n kisses Aj gives kaka a pat on the back, kaka let me take Aj to the car  for you. Kaka says yes. 
Aham gets back into the office n goes into  chirags office, he tells him  for future meetings with clients that Rashi is not going to be there, Chirag tells Aham relax we will talk to Gopi tonight, Aham replies she will not discuss business with you tonight, Aham dont worry we will convince her. Aham shakes his head.
That evening at mm  everyone is having dinner, kaka aj n Gopi are there, kokila is feeding Aj who is sitting next to her. kokila is loving it.  Chirag starts the conversation, gopi your project  i would like to discuss with you after dinner, Gopi replies marff karna i dont discuss business  in my personal time, Rashi who is listening shout Gopi keep your mouth shut n listen to what papa has to say, Gopi is about to reply  when kaka shouts MY Daughter does not discuss business in her personal time is that understood, Rashi gets angry old man who you, she's not your daughter , whats it to do with you, your just a two bit man who living of my sister, Gopi stands up how dare you speak to my father like that, how dare you? Gopi looks over to chirag i explained to Aham ji that for me business is business  n my personal life is my personal life i want to keep it that way.  Rashi has insulted my father never again i am sorry maji papa but i will not be coming here again.  Gopi picks up Aj n leaves with kaka, she has tears in her eyes because she knew that there was no way she could live in this house with Rashi.  Aham now in tears mom what do i do? Aham your wife n son needs you n you need them, we also need them we will find a solution to this.  Aham go n comfort your wife n kaka he was insulted too much today.  kokila n parag leave the table  as they were no longer hungry, hetal n chirag also get up n leave leaving jigar n rashi.  Jigar gets up  rashi jigji he looks at her n walks off. 
Gopi going home was silent until she got home she asked gauri to make kaka some dinner as he did not eat that much, Kaka  walks over to her n hugs her she burst out crying, Gopi come on Gopi.  kaka ji i dont want this, i want to have a family Aham walks in  n sees Gopi crying  Kaka says beta talk to her,  she is very upset.  aham  goes over n  turns Gopi around  he tells her he is not angry with he understands she  was angry  n she burst out what she felt she was not comfortable  being there with Rashi.  Aham listens to Gopi about what went on from the beginning when she first got mahmi n mahmas house then the marriage about the letter , the pressure cooker all the past tensions came out. It was a hugh relief.  mom has come up with a solution they cannot live without see you n aj, if you permit they will live here half the week then the other at modi mansion if thats ok Gopi was delighted.
Weeks went by Rashi still went to the office, clients got frustrated n left , Aham had enough, he went to Chirag office had a meeting with him, they called in jigar n rashi, Aham n i have discussed that we no longer what the business to go downhill our long time clients are leaving us, Rashi say  what do you want to do? Chirag replies you are no longer coming to the office,  She looks shocked, Jigar ji plse dont let them do this, Aham smirks.  Jigar says Rashi i am sorry my hands are tied, what can i do?  Rashi gets angry jigar ji its time we split the business  you get your half n aham jiju gets the other. Jigar looks at her shocked what i cant do that, she said cant or wont.  Chirag n Aham look at her shaking their head, Chirag  looks at rashi he cant do that Rashi, she looks at chirag  why cant he do that, Aham treats him like a office boy, he shouts at him,  who does he think he is?   Chirag says  you will find out later anyway so why not know, jigar knows from the start, Rashi looks at chirag n says knows what, Jigar is Adopted, hetal n i could not have children so we adopted jigar from the ophanage  he has always known,  we never kept it from him,  Aham owns 75% of this company 25 % is mine after i retire my father insisted that we kept it that way , Rashi  is shocked looking at jigar n  chirag,  your not a modi, chirag says he is a modi,  Aham looks at Rashi he is  a modi my small brother, if i shout at him  its to make him better so he does not make mistakes  he has a lot to learn.    Rashi in shock goes to the washroom n says i am not a modi bahu i am not a modi bahu.