Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha is pregnant and will sit with veer for puj (Page 4)

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

[QUOTE=mahmansma][QUOTE=sps0114]

[/QUOT
I think at this point .............all the skeletons in the cupboard need to come out and add to the 'harem'......the more the merrier and the puja can become a nostalgic revengeful get-together .............this is a right royal bunch of junk.

@ Bold.. Quite possible and that may be the reason for their mother's death...

No wonder the Bundelas with their dumb and thoughtless acts have collected quite a number of enemies like SV & S, Tej Singh, etc., and Taps for her part has collected Sid, Rathod, Masoom and many more during her basti days.. Why, even Kinjal was insulted by Veer during the engagement when he dumped her and ran to Brindavan..

No, noooooooo.........don't let the CV's see that ..........one more revenge track will be added on.........oh that will be the blasted limit.

Seriously, who would have thought these supposedly rich, stuck up, ritualistic, God fearing and famous Bundelas who looked like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths when they were first shown would turn out to have so many gunning for them..................defying most of the adjectives that I have attached to their name................as for Tapasya ...........so many have been through her journey of collectionOuch

The Cvs have started the track where the Bundelas are going to be punished for each and every bad action of theirs over the years and I hope they remember to do the same for Taps also... I can appreciate the CVs for a sound storyline if and only if they show Taps getting punished for each and every wicked deed of hers.. Instead if they show that it is Veer's kid, we can only conclude that they have lost the story to external factors..... They don't seem to remember when after the blackmailer called, Taps was telling to herself that nobody could know of her raaz and she will not let Veer know of it..

Did Taps ever say anything about the Raaz? I always thought that her dialogues are so well written that at no point does she say anything about that. Even yesterday, her dialog is that: Veery: you HAVE to sit with me on this puja coz this baby is as much yours as mine". 

I think the CVs will surprise us again but making the baby Veers. Doubt Rashmi and Nandish will allow it to happen in any other way. Tina, I guess is voiceless and spineless in real life as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mahmansma][QUOTE=sps0114]

[/QUOT
I think at this point .............all the skeletons in the cupboard need to come out and add to the 'harem'......the more the merrier and the puja can become a nostalgic revengeful get-together .............this is a right royal bunch of junk.

@ Bold.. Quite possible and that may be the reason for their mother's death...

No wonder the Bundelas with their dumb and thoughtless acts have collected quite a number of enemies like SV & S, Tej Singh, etc., and Taps for her part has collected Sid, Rathod, Masoom and many more during her basti days.. Why, even Kinjal was insulted by Veer during the engagement when he dumped her and ran to Brindavan..

No, noooooooo.........don't let the CV's see that ..........one more revenge track will be added on.........oh that will be the blasted limit.

Seriously, who would have thought these supposedly rich, stuck up, ritualistic, God fearing and famous Bundelas who looked like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths when they were first shown would turn out to have so many gunning for them..................defying most of the adjectives that I have attached to their name................as for Tapasya ...........so many have been through her journey of collectionOuch

The Cvs have started the track where the Bundelas are going to be punished for each and every bad action of theirs over the years and I hope they remember to do the same for Taps also... I can appreciate the CVs for a sound storyline if and only if they show Taps getting punished for each and every wicked deed of hers.. Instead if they show that it is Veer's kid, we can only conclude that they have lost the story to external factors..... They don't seem to remember when after the blackmailer called, Taps was telling to herself that nobody could know of her raaz and she will not let Veer know of it..

Does not make any sense to me............here is a girl who did not even know she was pregnant or so we were led to believe..............okay if that is true then what is her Raaz...............if not the baby's father then what??? And if it is the baby's father then how could she not have suspected that she was pregnant with another's child.................or is she going to pretend that she went along because Nani told her to or she genuinely believed it was Vansh a la Veer.OuchOuchOuchDead

tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=mahmansma][QUOTE=sps0114]

Does not make any sense to me............here is a girl who did not even know she was pregnant or so we were led to believe..............okay if that is true then what is her Raaz...............if not the baby's father then what??? And if it is the baby's father then how could she not have suspected that she was pregnant with another's child.................or is she going to pretend that she went along because Nani told her to or she genuinely believed it was Vansh a la Veer.Dead

Even the Cvs do not know it..ConfusedLOL   They have lost all their senses to space...WinkLOL.. there is no consistency in what they are narrating...  In one episode they showed Taps also talking about the raaz and wondering how anyone could have known it and when she tells about someone bothering her to Nani, she also got worried and hoped that Taps was not up to some dirty tricks again and put her also in trouble this time... In yesterday's episode she was telling that the baby was Veer's as much as it was hers.. Was she saying this for someone else's benefit?.. Twice she has accepted that there is some secret which she will not let anyone, especially Veer, know of and that she would go to any lengths to get Veer... They just want to keep the suspense and see which way the TRPs go...

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=mahmansma][QUOTE=sps0114]

Does not make any sense to me............here is a girl who did not even know she was pregnant or so we were led to believe..............okay if that is true then what is her Raaz...............if not the baby's father then what??? And if it is the baby's father then how could she not have suspected that she was pregnant with another's child.................or is she going to pretend that she went along because Nani told her to or she genuinely believed it was Vansh a la Veer.Dead

Even the Cvs do not know it..ConfusedLOL   They have lost all their senses to space...WinkLOL.. there is no consistency in what they are narrating...  In one episode they showed Taps also talking about the raaz and wondering how anyone could have known it and when she tells about someone bothering her to Nani, she also got worried and hoped that Taps was not up to some dirty tricks again and put her also in trouble this time... In yesterday's episode she was telling that the baby was Veer's as much as it was hers.. Was she saying this for someone else's benefit?.. Twice she has accepted that there is some secret which she will not let anyone, especially Veer, know of and that she would go to any lengths to get Veer... They just want to keep the suspense and see which way the TRPs go...

yeah, so funny ...taps had all the fun with Sid...and kept saying hamare veer hamare veer..then boozed with rathod...& suddenly realized...oh hamare veer hamare veer...now carrying some elses baby...and still saying hamare veer hamare pati...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

She also always says Veer is hers and will be hers forever. the baby also cud fall into the same catergory. Taps has somehow now a days behaves like a demented self so  will this behavior not also fall into that. I mean she is repeating this becoz she desperately wants it to be. All the above reasons are not the reason thought by CVs I am sure for them its only to create suspense but are failing to see that they are getting lot of flak for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Ichcha is pregnant is a veeeeeeryyy wrost track of uttaran for me
My heart is totaly break down by tappu's reaction. bechari itnaa seh chuki hai abb ye to naa bardash kar payegi................

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Ichcha is pregnant is a veeeeeeryyy wrost track of uttaran for me
My heart is totaly break down by tappu's reaction. bechari itnaa seh chuki hai abb ye to naa bardash kar payegi................

Confused

tiny15

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top