Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven: I Love you all SO Much-SA2KaShians <3 (Page 149)

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Vaishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

Shilpa stunned with his action speaks in a low voice... " Armaan... what are you doing... Leave me... "
Armaan looks at her in rage.... " Whats going on between you and Sid.... Are you now falling for him... "
Shilpa looks at him confusedly... " Armaan... what are you talking about... We are just friends... "
Armaan speaks sarcastically..... " just friends... Ya right.... Thats why you are always with him  right.... Only spending your precious time with Sid.... And still you call him as a friend... "
Shilpa's eyes get welled up hearing him.... " Ok i spend time with Sid... but what about you.... You are always with Ridhima di..Did i ever complain.... Then now why are you disturbed with this.... "
Armaan stares at her not knowing what to say... He himself didint knew why he was angry on this....  " I dont want to talk about it.... "
As Armaan proceeds to go he hears her trembling voice.... The pain in her voice disturbed him....
" Armaan.... the truth is you never understood me.... You always took me wrong.... i wish you understood me ever.... "
Armaan look back and sees Shilpa crying.... He felt a pain come in his heart... Slowly he moves closer to her and looks in her eyes.... For a second he felt he saw something for him in those eyes... With this the thought escaped his mind... Does she love me...
Armaan slowly moves his hand and clears her tear strained face.... " i am sorry... I know i have hurt you a lot... I have been a complete jerk.... "
Shilpa stares at Armaan loosing into the moment.... Armaan himself gets lots in her beautiful eyes.... He didint knew what was happening.... Something was attracting him towards her... he didint want to think..... In his heart he knew he was loving the moment....
Armaan press his body close to her... Sooo close that even air couldnt pass between them..... Shilpa gasp feeling him sooo close... She didint understand what was happening... " Armaan..... "
Armaan moves closer to her and gives a longing kiss on her cheek.... " Shilpaa...... "
Giving into the moment he starts to give several kisses on her face..... He then moves down to her neck and starts to nibble her skin... Shilpa slowly moves her hand on his hair gently caressing it....
As Armaan moves up and brush his lips on hers Shilpa's eyes pop out.... She come back to reality at once..... Stunned she look at Armaan who was going to kiss her.... But Shilpa roughly moves away from him and run out of the gallery......

Continue :P

Armaan comes back to reality as he understands what he was upto. he moves a hand in his hair shocked and startled at his act. what the hell was that he thought. he knew he loved riddhima he only loved riddhima, from the day he knew what love was he had only loved her. after her marriage he was broken, he had thought he wud never be able to live, to smile to love but with her comeback he was happy beyond limits. but why did it feel so different now. after shilpa made her way in his life everything changed. he changed. he didnt feel the same for riddhma any more. why? he cud never answer this question. all he knew was shilpa had made a very strong place in his heart. he started to harbour feelings for her.
once again her words flashed back in his mind.
"Ok i spend time with Sid... but what about you.... You are always with Ridhima di..Did i ever complain.... Then now why are you disturbed with this.... "
he cudnot answer this question all he knew was now this was it. he wanted the answers to his questions. he wanted HER to answer his questions. why did she affect him so badly? was she falling for Sid? thinking about this he felt an unbearable pain in his chest as he felt scared. "NO" " she does not loves him, i know she dusnt. enough of runnung shilpa i want the answer to all my questions now. i cant see u with him. i just cant." he confessed to himself.

coming to the fire escape, she cried hysterically. as all the moments again flashed in her mind she felt guilty and shameful. riddhima divorced sid becoz she luvd armaan. shilpa had promised herself to forget armaan for her di. and now she was cumng in between of her dis love. No! she cudnt let that happen at all. she cudnt let her ruin her dis happiness.
"if u think i luv sid armaan then let it be that way, atleast you and di wud be happy. if this wud bring u both togeter then il do it. i can go o any extent for my dis happiness, any extent. il show you that me nd sid are a couple." she wiped her tears with determinition and will in her heart

continue =D

the concept was like sid nd riddhma got divorced bcoz she loved armaan nd armaan loved her but he was getng jealous wid da closeness btw shona and sidEmbarrassed
-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
HAWWW Shocked
Its HOT Blushing
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

@ Rida..
ok lemme read that OS Big smile

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU Vaishhhhhhhhhhh XD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-

-KaJen4life- Groupbie
-KaJen4life-
-KaJen4life-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

HAWWW Shocked
Its HOT Blushing
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

@ Rida..

thnxxxxxxxxxxx
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

HAWWW Shocked
Its HOT Blushing

@ Rida..

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!This is soooooo hotttttttttttEmbarrassedamzng merging <3
FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaJen4life-

HAWWW Shocked
Its HOT Blushing

@ Rida..

thnxxxxxxxxxxx

omggggggggggg this actuallllly is really veryy hottttttttt
beautiful yaaaaaaarrr
to sexy
i luv ittttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-KaJen4life- Groupbie
-KaJen4life-
-KaJen4life-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

HAWWW Shocked
Its HOT Blushing

@ Rida..

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!This is soooooo hotttttttttttEmbarrassedamzng merging <3

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu SPIN

Go to top