India-Forums

He is not there but he is here (Page 16)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yayaamb

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Shastradhari

I was not that big fan of Dharmesh!!
Also Terrence!! I respect him as a choreographer but from the beginning the way this man played politics....i just dont like him. I lost all respect for him...sorry. I am sharing my point of view.
Shakti being a student from his academy and close family like member he always gave her best choreo....my favorite Kruti...got out!!! also
Shakti..amrita ke age dudh piti bachi hi dikhti thiWink...This girl Amrita outshine her in each and every performance....no matter what styleClap. Also Amrita and Dharmesh survive even on weak choreography...thats how they were strong dancers. Shakti survive on contemporary and with little modification in other styles, which Terrence was naming diff styles.

Watch the mentors initial choreography round where Shakti barely match for Remo's and Geeta's rounds...but who knows b'z of inner contacts she survived!!!

Seeing Terrence politics...i disliked him...because I thought he is very good...it broke my vision for him!!!

I am proud of dharmesh (thats a record he has set being highest voted contestant for six times in DID history) even after getting criticised by masters to get votes for their contestants and also I have deep respect and proud for Dharmesh that he remained humble and accepted the reality and proved everyone...Love you Dharmesh!!!Clap

Tongue I agree completely Terrence is a master politician.  Kruti was way more versatile and an overall better dancer then Shakti. However she played second fiddle to Shakti in the show because Shakti  came from Terrence Lewis Dance Academy and there was no way Terrence would favor anyone other then someone from his dance academy.  Tongue But beware, now you are gonna be torn in to pieces by some Terrence fans for being critical of him.
oh terence hater ankit 
stop this plz
she is the true winner 
how can u say terence only gives attention to shakti u have any proof .if you have than show it .

plz maintain peace in this forum

Confused so your idea of maintaining peace on the forum is to call other forum members, haters? Wow so people who have opposing point of  view are haters according to you and narcisstic according to another forum member? Confused good luck maintaining peace on the forum with that attitude...........Confused

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by Nishita123

Big smile Arey when did I ever say that Geeta can do no wrong.....she definitely has her biases and shortcomings just like Remo, Terrence, Marzi, and Rajeev do........but to say she is the only one with bias and shortcomings is comical and that's what has been happening in the forum.....Big smile Arey bhai dhyan rakhjo tame, badha Terrence fans have  tamne chorse nahin..........Big smile 
Lagta hai TL ke Fans se bahot yaarana hai Ankit !! TongueLOLLOL Itna darte ho unse ?? LOLLOL 

Big smile arey of course darta hoon...........mein Gandhi Vaadi hu......violence, or aggressive behavior muje bilkul acha nahin lagta......Big smile koi naya member josh mein aake Sach bol deta hein aur phir usse Suffering karni padti hein woh muje bilkul acha nahin lagta.......Big smile 
Gandhi vaadi ??? Shocked  Ankit zara jyada ho gaya LOLLOL Ek - do posts phir se padho apne !! LOLLOL 

Big smile arey zindagi mein ek cheez hi to sikhi hein dhang sein mene......aur woh hein sachai ko thoda stretch karna..........Big smile sachai ko stretch karne sein sachai badhti hein.........Big smile dekho kitni badi baat keh daali itne chote sentence mein, chalo ab Clap kardo.........Big smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

yayamb
u are not allowed to call anyone names on this forum
and u are not allowed to get personal as well
stop spamming and relax
:)

*** Memo to Self *** Add caro to the list of fair members in your mind, and don't accuse her of being biased as it can clearly be seen from this situation that she is pretty fair both ways........Smile

*** Memo to Caro *** Thank you for being fair.......Tongue
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Also Terrence!! I respect him as a choreographer but from the beginning the way this man played politics....i just dont like him. I lost all respect for him...sorry. I am sharing my point of view.
Shakti being a student from his academy and close family like member he always gave her best choreo....my favorite Kruti...got out!!! also
Shakti..amrita ke age dudh piti bachi hi dikhti thiWink...This girl Amrita outshine her in each and every performance....no matter what styleClap. Also Amrita and Dharmesh survive even on weak choreography...thats how they were strong dancers. Shakti survive on contemporary and with little modification in other styles, which Terrence was naming diff styles.

Watch the mentors initial choreography round where Shakti barely match for Remo's and Geeta's rounds...but who knows b'z of inner contacts she survived!!!

Seeing Terrence politics...i disliked him...because I thought he is very good...it broke my vision for him!!!

I am proud of dharmesh (thats a record he has set being highest voted contestant for six times in DID history) even after getting criticised by masters to get votes for their contestants and also I have deep respect and proud for Dharmesh that he remained humble and accepted the reality and proved everyone...Love you Dharmesh!!!Clap

Tongue I agree completely Terrence is a master politician.  Kruti was way more versatile and an overall better dancer then Shakti. However she played second fiddle to Shakti in the show because Shakti  came from Terrence Lewis Dance Academy and there was no way Terrence would favor anyone other then someone from his dance academy.  Tongue But beware, now you are gonna be torn in to pieces by some Terrence fans for being critical of him.
oh terence hater ankit 
stop this plz
she is the true winner 
how can u say terence only gives attention to shakti u have any proof .if you have than show it .

Confused so your idea of maintaining peace on the forum is to call other forum members, haters? Wow so people who have opposing point of  view are haters according to you and narcisstic according to another forum member? Confused good luck maintaining peace on the forum with that attitude...........Confused

True winner usko bolte hain jo "bina partiality ke age aye". She was master of only one dance form!!!
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Hmm... newbie joined just a few days back!! Wonder how many MIDs are here!!! LOL

Terence gave Kruti better choreography if I remember right!! Kruti was performing totally different items each week, and people were complaining that Shakti was doing the same thing every week!! No one said that about Kruti!! Terence had so much confidence in her that he made her do many styles which are different from her classical forte!! Once when Shakti was sent to kasauti instead of Kruti, even Dada questioned that and Terence answered that Kruti's mistake was not her fault but her saree got stuck, so in terms of performance both Shakti and Kruti were equal to him, so why should he send Kruti and not Shakti... When Kruti wasnt confident to do the Bharatanatyam number, it was Terence who supported her to do it on DID stage!!

Amrita was a great dancer but not as graceful as Shakti or Kruti or even Binny! But technically yes, Amrita was the BEST dancer in GKG - no question about it!! In fact she deserved to be one of the finalist from GKG, any time!! If it was not for Dada, Amrita would have gone home straight from the mega audition!! She is so good that the so-called classically trained mentor Geeta rejected her and took in Teena and Shruti, because Teena was her assistant!!!! Dharmesh survive on weak choreography?? Since when?? Remember his classical attempt?!!

When the masters' rounds were done in the audition rounds, the master in charge made the decisions, and what has Terence got to do with Remo's and Geeta's decisions?? If Terence played politics for Shakti because she is from his dance school, how come he didnt do it for Mayuresh who was one of his favorite student and who was part of his dance team every time they went for dance tours?? Why not for Punit who is also from his school?? God, some people just bash blindly without using proper logic!!!! Thumbs Down

Looks like someone is trying to turn the plate in a different angle towards Terence now, but with a new ID!!! LOL

Edited by set_raj - 07 March 2011 at 1:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_Sash

yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Hmm... newbie joined just a few days back!! Wonder how many MIDs are here!!! LOL

Terence gave Kruti better choreography if I remember right!! Kruti was performing totally different items each week, and people were complaining that Shakti was doing the same thing every week!! No one said that about Kruti!! Terence had so much confidence in her that he made her do many styles which are different from her classical forte!! Once when Shakti was sent to kasauti instead of Kruti, even Dada questioned that and Terence answered that Kruti's mistake was not her fault but her saree got stuck, so in terms of performance both Shakti and Kruti were equal to him, so why should he send Kruti and not Shakti... When Kruti wasnt confident to do the Bharatanatyam number, it was Terence who supported her to do it on DID stage!!

Amrita was a great dancer but not as graceful as Shakti or Kruti or even Binny! But technically yes, Amrita was the BEST dancer in GKG - no question about it!! In fact she deserved to be one of the finalist from GKG, any time!! If it was not for Dada, Amrita would have gone home straight from the mega audition!! She is so good that the so-called classically trained mentor Geeta rejected her and took in Teena and Shruti, because Teena was her assistant!!!! Dharmesh survive on weak choreography?? Since when?? Remember his classical attempt?!!

When the masters' rounds were done in the audition rounds, the master in charge made the decisions, and what has Terence got to do with Remo's and Geeta's decisions?? If Terence played politics for Shakti because she is from his dance school, how come he didnt do it for Mayuresh who was one of his favorite student and who was part of his dance team every time they went for dance tours?? Why not for Punit who is also from his school?? God, some people just bash blindly without using proper logic!!!! Thumbs Down

Looks like someone is trying to turn the plate in a different angle towards Terence now, but with a new ID!!! LOL

i m totally agree with u 
terence gave good choreographer to kruti as shakti

Edited by set_raj - 07 March 2011 at 1:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Big smile Oh yes anyone who criticizes Terrence is a MID, or a basher............Big smile interesting how you have such a keen sense of spotting MID's.........there is an old saying "it takes one to know one"..........Smile and just writing long bhashans won't make the fact go away that Terrence favored Shakti way more then he did Kruti..........as for Punit, he wasn't on Terrence's team, Confused but go find me an episode of DID 2 where Terrence was overly critical of Punit like he was of D sir and Binny........You won't find one.......Confused as far as Jai being a student of Shaimak Davar, did you miss the episode in DID 1 when Jai mentioned that on stage and gave a ton of credit to Shaimak and Terrence's face turned red to a point where they actually had to edit that out of the show? Fikar not though the media picked it up and printed stories on the incident just so that people won't dismiss it as fiction..........Tongue wow for a self proclaimed Terrence expert you sure overlook a lot these incidents involving Terrence.....Tongue

Edited by set_raj - 07 March 2011 at 1:07am
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

oh terence hater ankit 
stop this plz
she is the true winner 

True winner usko bolte hain jo "bina partiality ke age aye". She was master of only one dance form!!!

Big smile The attacks on you have started........you see some people don't like "new members" on this forum.....Just because you just joined DID Forums and are critical of Terrence, you are accused of being a "MID"............fikar not bhai/behan, keep posting and ignore such people who resort to name calling just because they can't defend their POV in a logical manner......Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index