India-Forums

He is not there but he is here (Page 13)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Nishita123

Big smile Arey when did I ever say that Geeta can do no wrong.....she definitely has her biases and shortcomings just like Remo, Terrence, Marzi, and Rajeev do........but to say she is the only one with bias and shortcomings is comical and that's what has been happening in the forum.....Big smile Arey bhai dhyan rakhjo tame, badha Terrence fans have  tamne chorse nahin..........Big smile 
Lagta hai TL ke Fans se bahot yaarana hai Ankit !! TongueLOLLOL Itna darte ho unse ?? LOLLOL 

Big smile arey of course darta hoon...........mein Gandhi Vaadi hu......violence, or aggressive behavior muje bilkul acha nahin lagta......Big smile koi naya member josh mein aake Sach bol deta hein aur phir usse Suffering karni padti hein woh muje bilkul acha nahin lagta.......Big smile 
Gandhi vaadi ??? Shocked  Ankit zara jyada ho gaya LOLLOL Ek - do posts phir se padho apne !! LOLLOL 

Edited by Nishita123 - 04 March 2011 at 12:55am

yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

ROFL That's because some members here are still vey upset that Shakti won who was from Terence Ki Toli. LOL

LOL why would anyone be upset with anyone winning? People on the forum are saying that the results of DID are fixed and that Salman won because it was fixed and Shakti won because it was fixed...so why would anyone be excited or sour about fixed results? LOL 
results was not fixed 
they both deserved thats why they won 
i request all of you to plz dont insult 
terence shakti and salman

salman and shakti are true winners
yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shastradhari

I was not that big fan of Dharmesh!!
Also Terrence!! I respect him as a choreographer but from the beginning the way this man played politics....i just dont like him. I lost all respect for him...sorry. I am sharing my point of view.
Shakti being a student from his academy and close family like member he always gave her best choreo....my favorite Kruti...got out!!! also
Shakti..amrita ke age dudh piti bachi hi dikhti thiWink...This girl Amrita outshine her in each and every performance....no matter what styleClap. Also Amrita and Dharmesh survive even on weak choreography...thats how they were strong dancers. Shakti survive on contemporary and with little modification in other styles, which Terrence was naming diff styles.

Watch the mentors initial choreography round where Shakti barely match for Remo's and Geeta's rounds...but who knows b'z of inner contacts she survived!!!

Seeing Terrence politics...i disliked him...because I thought he is very good...it broke my vision for him!!!

I am proud of dharmesh (thats a record he has set being highest voted contestant for six times in DID history) even after getting criticised by masters to get votes for their contestants and also I have deep respect and proud for Dharmesh that he remained humble and accepted the reality and proved everyone...Love you Dharmesh!!!Clap

Tongue I agree completely Terrence is a master politician.  Kruti was way more versatile and an overall better dancer then Shakti. However she played second fiddle to Shakti in the show because Shakti  came from Terrence Lewis Dance Academy and there was no way Terrence would favor anyone other then someone from his dance academy.  Tongue But beware, now you are gonna be torn in to pieces by some Terrence fans for being critical of him.

Sach to sach hi hai..bhai....chahe kadva hi sahi...
Guju mein ek kahavat hai....Kadva karela na gun na hoi kadvaLOLLOLLOL

Tongue arey tame pan gujarati? Kem cho bapu? There is this obsession on the forum in bashing Geeta Ma and her contestants for every little thing and turning a blind eye to the mistakes, and biases of other mentors........Tongue Every single mentor is a human being and as such have their positive points and negative points.........but to only focus in on Geeta's negative points, and ignore all of Terrence's negative points and Remo's negative points is completely unfair........Tongue See how defensive Terrence fans get when you bring up his bias towards Shakti.......Tongue
shakti is the true winner 
she won becoz she deserved it
yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by bandicoot

it is so nice to see you praise terrenceThumbs Up

Ankit never says anything bad about anyone. Big smile He's a very open-minded person. Smile
i agree with u
yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bandicoot]it is so nice to see you praise terrenceThumbs Up

Big smile Why wouldn't I? I mean come on everyone knows that without Terrence, people in India would all have two left feet..........Big smile In fact did you know that Saroj Khan learnt all she knows from Terrence? I know you are saying NOWAY but yess it's  true Saroj used to visit young Terrence in his nursery where he would teach her all the dance steps that she later taught Madhuri......In fact Michael Jackson visited that same nursery and picked up his moonwalk from Terrence as well........It is also true that all the classical Indian styles were invented by Terrence one fine afternoon after a lunch of Idli, Vada, and Dosas........Tongue
[/QUOTE
shut up ur mouth 
you have no respect for terence 
who says saroj and michael jackson are taught by terence 

yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Big smile Did you guys know that a bunch of latin students snuck in to India illegally just so that they could learn dancing from young Terrence and bring it back to their countries and rename what they learnt from Terrence as Salsa, Tango, Flamigo, Cha-Cha etc.........Tongue All that Terrence asked from these students in return was a killer recipe for Bean Burritos and Guacamole.....Tongue

I read that article too! It's amazing na how Terence has inspired so many people!Clap

Big smile Arey did you read the article where it was stated that Terrence actually has the ability to dance even while sleeping? The article stated that dancing is such an intergral part of Terrence's body that even while in a state of rest, his legs are able to maneuver themselves in to various different dance styles......The article further states that Terrence is thinking about updating all of Indian classical styles which he himself invented years ago........the new versions of such classical forms such as Bharatnatyam, kathak etc are expected to be unveiled by Terrence in the next few weeks.......Tongue simply amazing I must say

After reading the article, did you go and buy an idol of Terence? Idol nahi toh statue toh zaroor ghar pe hoga? Dancing in his sleep? Dekha..humare Terence sahib Bhagwan se kam nahi!Wink

Big smile arey Terrence takes a backseat to no one...........Did you guys know that Terrence has been a great dancer/choreographer from his very birth..........I've heard through the grapevine that the first words to come out of young Terrence's mouth were right in the delivery room when young Terrence looked at the Doctor and said "now that's what I call a chumeshwari performance".........Tongue The doctor was very proud that a young infant who was mere minutes old was so kind and giving...........It's been said that every single baby who spent time with young Terrence in that hosptial nursery is dancing up a storm whereever he/she is........Tongue
terence is the best choreographer 
u have a great mind 
thats why u discover many information about terence
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I see you are a football fan too ?
What team is that ?
yayaamb Groupbie
yayaamb
yayaamb

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged

I was not that big fan of Dharmesh!!
Also Terrence!! I respect him as a choreographer but from the beginning the way this man played politics....i just dont like him. I lost all respect for him...sorry. I am sharing my point of view.
Shakti being a student from his academy and close family like member he always gave her best choreo....my favorite Kruti...got out!!! also
Shakti..amrita ke age dudh piti bachi hi dikhti thiWink...This girl Amrita outshine her in each and every performance....no matter what styleClap. Also Amrita and Dharmesh survive even on weak choreography...thats how they were strong dancers. Shakti survive on contemporary and with little modification in other styles, which Terrence was naming diff styles.

Watch the mentors initial choreography round where Shakti barely match for Remo's and Geeta's rounds...but who knows b'z of inner contacts she survived!!!

Seeing Terrence politics...i disliked him...because I thought he is very good...it broke my vision for him!!!

I am proud of dharmesh (thats a record he has set being highest voted contestant for six times in DID history) even after getting criticised by masters to get votes for their contestants and also I have deep respect and proud for Dharmesh that he remained humble and accepted the reality and proved everyone...Love you Dharmesh!!!Clap

Tongue I agree completely Terrence is a master politician.  Kruti was way more versatile and an overall better dancer then Shakti. However she played second fiddle to Shakti in the show because Shakti  came from Terrence Lewis Dance Academy and there was no way Terrence would favor anyone other then someone from his dance academy.  Tongue But beware, now you are gonna be torn in to pieces by some Terrence fans for being critical of him.
oh terence hater ankit 
stop this plz
she is the true winner 
how can u say terence only gives attention to shakti u have any proof .if you have than show it .

plz maintain peace in this forum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index