India-Forums

He is not there but he is here (Page 11)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

I was not that big fan of Dharmesh!!
Also Terrence!! I respect him as a choreographer but from the beginning the way this man played politics....i just dont like him. I lost all respect for him...sorry. I am sharing my point of view.
Shakti being a student from his academy and close family like member he always gave her best choreo....my favorite Kruti...got out!!! also
Shakti..amrita ke age dudh piti bachi hi dikhti thiWink...This girl Amrita outshine her in each and every performance....no matter what styleClap. Also Amrita and Dharmesh survive even on weak choreography...thats how they were strong dancers. Shakti survive on contemporary and with little modification in other styles, which Terrence was naming diff styles.

Watch the mentors initial choreography round where Shakti barely match for Remo's and Geeta's rounds...but who knows b'z of inner contacts she survived!!!

Seeing Terrence politics...i disliked him...because I thought he is very good...it broke my vision for him!!!

I am proud of dharmesh (thats a record he has set being highest voted contestant for six times in DID history) even after getting criticised by masters to get votes for their contestants and also I have deep respect and proud for Dharmesh that he remained humble and accepted the reality and proved everyone...Love you Dharmesh!!!Clap

Tongue I agree completely Terrence is a master politician.  Kruti was way more versatile and an overall better dancer then Shakti. However she played second fiddle to Shakti in the show because Shakti  came from Terrence Lewis Dance Academy and there was no way Terrence would favor anyone other then someone from his dance academy.  Tongue But beware, now you are gonna be torn in to pieces by some Terrence fans for being critical of him.

Sach to sach hi hai..bhai....chahe kadva hi sahi...
Guju mein ek kahavat hai....Kadva karela na gun na hoi kadvaLOLLOLLOL

Tongue arey tame pan gujarati? Kem cho bapu? There is this obsession on the forum in bashing Geeta Ma and her contestants for every little thing and turning a blind eye to the mistakes, and biases of other mentors........Tongue Every single mentor is a human being and as such have their positive points and negative points.........but to only focus in on Geeta's negative points, and ignore all of Terrence's negative points and Remo's negative points is completely unfair........Tongue See how defensive Terrence fans get when you bring up his bias towards Shakti.......Tongue

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Ankit: I agree that atleast Geeta was not bias for her contestants. she gave equal choreography for all her contestants!!!
First, I was ssssooo mad that she chose him!!! But to be true, that happened for good reason. Geeta does help her contestants a lot!!!
She had always given respect to D. Her bollywood contacts will definitely help D.
yaar....phir se flash back ho raha hai....I did not even watch finale because Shakti won!!!
Once u see favoritism..the respect is lost!!!! DID1 was the best!!!
DID2 ..versatile contestants got out!!!Unhappy Only stretching ...i mean contemporary and circus dav-pech left to see on the screen!!!LOL

Big smile could not have said the bolded part better myself..........Clap and yes Geeta Ma has helped many of her contestants even after DID 2.........D sir himself is always full of praises and gratitude for Geeta Ma in every interview.........Tongue Terrence's bias was evident even in DID 1........did you not see the episode where Jai praised Shaimak on stage and Terrence face just turned red? It was so obvious that the media even wrote an article on it........and then in DID 2, his fascination with Shakti was just sickening........Kruti was completely ignored despite being way more talented.....Smile

that was not even telecastedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
yes the articles were there..but they edited it out..where did u see the face turning red part

ROFL

kuch bhi kaho
terrence is popular everywhere...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_Sash

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

giving an "extra push" isn't the same as being biased towards one person? so if all the judges have  their biases why concentrate on Geeta alone? Tongue

nope i equally complain abt all 3Tongue

Embarrassed I am right with you on that.........Tongue but am just kind of bored seeing people picking on Geeta while conveniently ignoring the negatives of Terrence and Remo (although I must say Remo fans are pretty cool in that they could care less about other mentors). Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Ankit: I agree that atleast Geeta was not bias for her contestants. she gave equal choreography for all her contestants!!!
First, I was ssssooo mad that she chose him!!! But to be true, that happened for good reason. Geeta does help her contestants a lot!!!
She had always given respect to D. Her bollywood contacts will definitely help D.
yaar....phir se flash back ho raha hai....I did not even watch finale because Shakti won!!!
Once u see favoritism..the respect is lost!!!! DID1 was the best!!!
DID2 ..versatile contestants got out!!!Unhappy Only stretching ...i mean contemporary and circus dav-pech left to see on the screen!!!LOL

Big smile could not have said the bolded part better myself..........Clap and yes Geeta Ma has helped many of her contestants even after DID 2.........D sir himself is always full of praises and gratitude for Geeta Ma in every interview.........Tongue Terrence's bias was evident even in DID 1........did you not see the episode where Jai praised Shaimak on stage and Terrence face just turned red? It was so obvious that the media even wrote an article on it........and then in DID 2, his fascination with Shakti was just sickening........Kruti was completely ignored despite being way more talented.....Smile

that was not even telecastedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
yes the articles were there..but they edited it out..where did u see the face turning red part

ROFL

kuch bhi kaho
terrence is popular everywhere...

Big smile couldn't I be in the audience? Am I not allowed to be at the taping? Big smile
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Big smile couldn't I be in the audience? Am I not allowed to be at the taping? Big smile

nope
u are not
if u were, u would mention shooting and not the episode

dont be a liar

Edited by bandicoot - 03 March 2011 at 11:34am
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

nope
u are not

Tongue I was there......sitting in seat 12b....right behind Jai's aunt........Tongue

ThatOneGuy

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

giving an "extra push" isn't the same as being biased towards one person? so if all the judges have  their biases why concentrate on Geeta alone? Tongue

nope i equally complain abt all 3Tongue

Embarrassed I am right with you on that.........Tongue but am just kind of bored seeing people picking on Geeta while conveniently ignoring the negatives of Terrence and Remo (although I must say Remo fans are pretty cool in that they could care less about other mentors). Tongue

i will agree to this point when i see the day u complain abt geetaTongue
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

nope
u are not

Tongue I was there......sitting in seat 12b....right behind Jai's aunt........Tongue

liar liar

jai's aunt has never been on DID

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index