India-Forums

He is not there but he is here (Page 10)

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Its_Sash

Originally posted by Mihirism

Tongue Say what people will about Geeta Ma and Remo, they give their all to all their contestants.....they don't play favorites amongst their team.......Terrence has always played politics within his team........in DID 1, he was gung-ho about Jai and when Jai proclaimed his love for Shaimak Davar, Terrence's attention shifted to Alisha..........and in DID 2 it was all shakti all the time for TErrence...........Kruti was and is a much more versatile dancer then Shakti could ever be but she never got a decent choreography to showcase her talent............Tongue Well that's what happens when someone who is biased towards kids from their own dance school.........Tongue

I don't even remember noticing any Shakti's dances from first few weeks, its almost like Shakti wasn't even there. Then all of a sudden, due to partiality, she emerges as this "versatile" dancer wins the competition LOL whereas D-sir has been nailing all performances since audition till grand-finale Thumbs Up

Tongue And what's funny that people say Geeta is biased and unfair..........how is it fair to only promote kids from your own dance academy which is what Terrence does? If Terrence was so fair, why not take Kruti to that dance school in Europe? If he thought Kruti was really talented and the public was unfair to her, why not say that hey Kruti it's okay you lost but guess what I am gonna take you with me to Europe for that training course? Tongue

Because that was not a training course but a festival and that too for contemporary dancingTongue 
for more details check out this linkTongue

Confused what's your point? Kruti couldn't do contemporary? Mostly everyone from Terrence's team performed contemporary every week, so I don't understand your point......Confused

Kruti danced contemporary and that too indian contemporary once in the whole season.ConfusedTongue

As far as kruti's ability in performing contemporary is concerned...she's definitely not the best enough to participate in a world class contemporary dance festival. This is because she's trained in BharatnatyamTongue

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mihirism

Tongue Say what people will about Geeta Ma and Remo, they give their all to all their contestants.....they don't play favorites amongst their team.......Terrence has always played politics within his team........in DID 1, he was gung-ho about Jai and when Jai proclaimed his love for Shaimak Davar, Terrence's attention shifted to Alisha..........and in DID 2 it was all shakti all the time for TErrence...........Kruti was and is a much more versatile dancer then Shakti could ever be but she never got a decent choreography to showcase her talent............Tongue Well that's what happens when someone who is biased towards kids from their own dance school.........Tongue

I don't even remember noticing any Shakti's dances from first few weeks, its almost like Shakti wasn't even there. Then all of a sudden, due to partiality, she emerges as this "versatile" dancer wins the competition LOL whereas D-sir has been nailing all performances since audition till grand-finale Thumbs Up

Tongue And what's funny that people say Geeta is biased and unfair..........how is it fair to only promote kids from your own dance academy which is what Terrence does? If Terrence was so fair, why not take Kruti to that dance school in Europe? If he thought Kruti was really talented and the public was unfair to her, why not say that hey Kruti it's okay you lost but guess what I am gonna take you with me to Europe for that training course? Tongue

Because that was not a training course but a festival and that too for contemporary dancingTongue 
for more details check out this linkTongue

Confused what's your point? Kruti couldn't do contemporary? Mostly everyone from Terrence's team performed contemporary every week, so I don't understand your point......Confused

Kruti danced contemporary and that too indian contemporary once in the whole season.ConfusedTongue

As far as kruti's ability in performing contemporary is concerned...she's definitely not the best enough to participate in a world class contemporary dance festival. This is because she's trained in BharatnatyamTongue

ShockedWhat?? how could that be? Terrence himself said that one should be proficient in any style given to him/her? When criticizing D Sir in DID 2, Terrence himself said that given the fact D sir trained in Hip Hop, he should be equally proficient in all styles not just Hip Hop......and now you are saying  that one of his own students, Kruti wasn't proficient in contemporary?shocking Shocked
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

D sir Rocks Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Ankit: I agree that atleast Geeta was not bias for her contestants. she gave equal choreography for all her contestants!!!
First, I was ssssooo mad that she chose him!!! But to be true, that happened for good reason. Geeta does help her contestants a lot!!!
She had always given respect to D. Her bollywood contacts will definitely help D.
yaar....phir se flash back ho raha hai....I did not even watch finale because Shakti won!!!
Once u see favoritism..the respect is lost!!!! DID1 was the best!!!
DID2 ..versatile contestants got out!!!Unhappy Only stretching ...i mean contemporary and circus dav-pech left to see on the screen!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shastradhari

I was not that big fan of Dharmesh!!
Also Terrence!! I respect him as a choreographer but from the beginning the way this man played politics....i just dont like him. I lost all respect for him...sorry. I am sharing my point of view.
Shakti being a student from his academy and close family like member he always gave her best choreo....my favorite Kruti...got out!!! also
Shakti..amrita ke age dudh piti bachi hi dikhti thiWink...This girl Amrita outshine her in each and every performance....no matter what styleClap. Also Amrita and Dharmesh survive even on weak choreography...thats how they were strong dancers. Shakti survive on contemporary and with little modification in other styles, which Terrence was naming diff styles.

Watch the mentors initial choreography round where Shakti barely match for Remo's and Geeta's rounds...but who knows b'z of inner contacts she survived!!!

Seeing Terrence politics...i disliked him...because I thought he is very good...it broke my vision for him!!!

I am proud of dharmesh (thats a record he has set being highest voted contestant for six times in DID history) even after getting criticised by masters to get votes for their contestants and also I have deep respect and proud for Dharmesh that he remained humble and accepted the reality and proved everyone...Love you Dharmesh!!!Clap

Tongue I agree completely Terrence is a master politician.  Kruti was way more versatile and an overall better dancer then Shakti. However she played second fiddle to Shakti in the show because Shakti  came from Terrence Lewis Dance Academy and there was no way Terrence would favor anyone other then someone from his dance academy.  Tongue But beware, now you are gonna be torn in to pieces by some Terrence fans for being critical of him.

Sach to sach hi hai..bhai....chahe kadva hi sahi...
Guju mein ek kahavat hai....Kadva karela na gun na hoi kadvaLOLLOLLOL

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Ankit: I agree that atleast Geeta was not bias for her contestants. she gave equal choreography for all her contestants!!!
First, I was ssssooo mad that she chose him!!! But to be true, that happened for good reason. Geeta does help her contestants a lot!!!
She had always given respect to D. Her bollywood contacts will definitely help D.
yaar....phir se flash back ho raha hai....I did not even watch finale because Shakti won!!!
Once u see favoritism..the respect is lost!!!! DID1 was the best!!!
DID2 ..versatile contestants got out!!!Unhappy Only stretching ...i mean contemporary and circus dav-pech left to see on the screen!!!LOL

Big smile could not have said the bolded part better myself..........Clap and yes Geeta Ma has helped many of her contestants even after DID 2.........D sir himself is always full of praises and gratitude for Geeta Ma in every interview.........Tongue Terrence's bias was evident even in DID 1........did you not see the episode where Jai praised Shaimak on stage and Terrence face just turned red? It was so obvious that the media even wrote an article on it........and then in DID 2, his fascination with Shakti was just sickening........Kruti was completely ignored despite being way more talented.....Smile
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

giving an "extra push" isn't the same as being biased towards one person? so if all the judges have  their biases why concentrate on Geeta alone? Tongue

nope i equally complain abt all 3Tongue

ankit_nyc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index