NOT COOL GEET - NOT COOL (Page 4)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by smrite

Well yeap geet calling him selfish n don't care for her n baby was painful.n hope she will understand maans guilt n won't drag this anger coz maan only care for her n baby she shld knw this by now otherwise maan will b more guilt n dev will take advantage

Yeah but you know it will happen... Maan's insecurities WILL grow because dev will stay in KM!

Poor Maan!!!
this is what I am afraid off. If everyone goes around dev forgiivng him and being normal with him, including geet; then i will not fault maan for feeling that way. Well if dev can be forgiven for what he did to geet and saty at KM, then maan should just step aside and let geet and dev be together for the babby sake. is that what Cvs will try to show? that sucks

I am pretty sure CVs are smarter than that and know what the audience wants (at least now) so let's see what is lined up next.. filhaal i am waiting for more and more hot maneet scenes :)

.Regal. Goldie
.Regal.
.Regal.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I agree that was wrong for her to say. but not on everything 
but when Maan can say that he rather die in the heat of the moment due to his anger and frustration Geet can also say the same thing...it wasnt how MSK meant it that he wanted to (at least i hope) it was just getting caught up...and same with Geet, she just got caught up...

i am pretty sure that i did not articulate that very well but if you understood my rambling kudos to youLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Not like that dear.

Actually both love each other very deeply.
so their action and reaction hurt both of them.
so all this is going on.
hope everything will be fine.

EBasso

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Clap

EBasso

prst Senior Member
prst
prst

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
i agree dat line was not supposed to b used

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManEetkiDeewaNi

I agree that was wrong for her to say. but not on everything 
but when Maan can say that he rather die in the heat of the moment due to his anger and frustration Geet can also say the same thing...it wasnt how MSK meant it that he wanted to (at least i hope) it was just getting caught up...and same with Geet, she just got caught up...

i am pretty sure that i did not articulate that very well but if you understood my rambling kudos to youLOL 

Oh well - I just hope they have a great MAKE UP Session today :) Can't wait !!!!Embarrassed

.Regal.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by kalyas

Geet is becoming double standard... She has a standard for herself and a standard for Maan...When Maan made a decision and choose Geet over her baby, She said next time pick my baby and let me die... He did not even argue or say a word and accepted as her wish...Did she not think of Maan then and how she would live without her? On top he would have to take care of the baby too...

And now when Maan said the same thing... she gave him a huge lecture and turned the tables around and made him feel guilty.

Wow, I had forgotten about that. This is clearly double standards by geet. It is Ok for maan to let geet die for the baby, but maan cannot say that. I am glad you mentioned this since everyone seems to be so supportive of geet in calling him selfish.

For geet baby is important more than anything. She herself clearly said that on that day. But for maan geet is everything.Geet was right earlier by saying to save the baby because of maternal instinct. Maan on otherhand giving importance to his anger than his life with Geet. He himself said that geet and baby are his top priority. Now today he is choosing his anger over them. In my POV geet was and is right in both situations.

I am sorry but I believe that for Maan, it is still all about Geet..he would rather die than see her bow down before Dev..his anger was on her behalf and not for himself...I agree that anger/hatred should not be corrosive but rather tempered with rational thinking..if at all Maan was anything, he was irrational in expecting Geet to let him die rather than plead before Dev..she loved him too much for that..just as her love for him came ahead of her hatred for Dev, his love for her came above his own life for him..I don't think you can call that selfish..it was a reflex action more than a well thought out idea..she could have even slapped him for saying that but walking away from him after calling him selfish is not done..if someone has changed here, it is Geet and not Maan..her circumstances have changed her whereas he remains committed to his original ideals..!

Edited by janvis70 - 03 March 2011 at 8:17am

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvis70

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by kalyas

Geet is becoming double standard... She has a standard for herself and a standard for Maan...When Maan made a decision and choose Geet over her baby, She said next time pick my baby and let me die... He did not even argue or say a word and accepted as her wish...Did she not think of Maan then and how she would live without her? On top he would have to take care of the baby too...

And now when Maan said the same thing... she gave him a huge lecture and turned the tables around and made him feel guilty.

Wow, I had forgotten about that. This is clearly double standards by geet. It is Ok for maan to let geet die for the baby, but maan cannot say that. I am glad you mentioned this since everyone seems to be so supportive of geet in calling him selfish.

For geet baby is important more than anything. She herself clearly said that on that day. But for maan geet is everything.Geet was right earlier by saying to save the baby because of maternal instinct. Maan on otherhand giving importance to his anger than his life with geet. He himself said that geet and baby are his top priority. Now today he is choosing his anger over them. In my POV geet was and is right in both situations.

I am sorry but I believe that for Maan, it is still all about Geet..he would rather die than see her bow down before Dev..his anger was on her behalf and not for himself...I agree that anger/hatred should not be corrosive but rather tempered with rational thinking..if at all Maan was anything, he was irrational in expecting Geet to let him die rather than plead before Dev..she loved him too much for that..just as her love for him came ahead of her hatred for Dev, his love for her came above his own life for him..I don't think you can call that selfish..it was a reflex action more than a well thought out idea..she could have even slapped him for saying that but walking away from him after calling him selfish is not done..if someone ahs changed here, it is Geet and not Maan..her circumstances have changed her whereas he remains committed to his original ideals..!

So very well said!!! That's my exact point... I mean I don't even think I want to go as far as saying Geet has changed, all I want to say is that, NOTHING maan did was different from what he has done before... why use such extreme words??? He was def. wrong in saying mar jaane diya hota... and you are right, she could have slapped him for that!!! I would for once not mind that at all :) but these words just pierced my heart... were so unexpected, and not warranted in this situation... if she wanted to use them, they could have shown him doing something hatke from his personality... which he hasn't done in this case...

Go to top