Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NOT COOL GEET - NOT COOL (Page 2)

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by tazeen_29

I agree of what you've said as after geet entered MSK's life he has only think about her happiness and the wellbeing of their child........but guys can you not see the shock and pain on geets face when maan said that ''MAR JANE DIYA HOTA MUJHE''which made geet reacted like this?why she has to pronounce those words which hurt Maan.....how can Maan even think to die and leave geet and child like this as geet's whole world revolves around Maan and his love.......... these type of reaction is so natural in relationship where two people love each other to death.......

i agreeThumbs Up

i too agree with uThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Geet is becoming double standard... She has a standard for herself and a standard for Maan...When Maan made a decision and choose Geet over her baby, She said next time pick my baby and let me die... He did not even argue or say a word and accepted as her wish...Did she not think of Maan then and how she would live without her? On top he would have to take care of the baby too...

And now when Maan said the same thing... she gave him a huge lecture and turned the tables around and made him feel guilty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

My dear Geet,

How can you say to my poor Maan that he has become selfish????

CryCryCry

You made me cry!!

You have every right to yell at him for telling you "Mujhe mar jaane deti"

But you shouldn't have said that he doesn't care about you or your baby and only cares about his anger... URRGAngry

Not liking your statement. That was too rough...

You know Maan always reacts drastically when he finds out he has been kept in the dark...

You were expecting that in the first place... ab ulta suna rahi ho???

NOT COOL honey... Loved your acting, but did not like that extreme statement from you... Tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi Geet!!!

Have some pity on my sweet Maan who does everything to protect you!!!

Kitna dil dukha diya tumne uska.. jab ki tum khud unki uljhan ko suljhane ki koshish karne aayi thi... you hurt him even more...

Oh my heart is feeling his pain... !!!

Soooo Sadddddd!!!

Did not agree with your statement Geet!! TAKE IT BACK NOW!!!
I think geet did the right thing,she needed to say those harsh words to him.If she didnt,the MU wud have been dragged.Atleast now we myt get sum romantic patch up scenesSmileTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taniamukharjiEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

Geet is becoming double standard... She has a standard for herself and a standard for Maan...When Maan made a decision and choose Geet over her baby, She said next time pick my baby and let me die... He did not even argue or say a word and accepted as her wish...Did she not think of Maan then and how she would live without her? On top he would have to take care of the baby too...

And now when Maan said the same thing... she gave him a huge lecture and turned the tables around and made him feel guilty.

Oh WOW never thought of that....

Thanks for that brilliant reminder!!!!
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

My dear Geet,

CryCryCry

You made me cry!!

But you shouldn't have said that he doesn't care about you or your baby and only cares about his anger... URRGAngry

You know Maan always reacts drastically when he finds out he has been kept in the dark...

NOT COOL honey... Loved your acting, but did not like that extreme statement from you... Tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi Geet!!!

Kitna dil dukha diya tumne uska.. jab ki tum khud unki uljhan ko suljhane ki koshish karne aayi thi... you hurt him even more...

Soooo Sadddddd!!!

I think geet did the right thing,she needed to say those harsh words to him.If she didnt,the MU wud have been dragged.Atleast now we myt get sum romantic patch up scenesSmileTongue

It would have been nice if she said it just to instigate him... But she said them again, when she was all alone talking to the baby... which means she meant it.. URRG... I was so hurt!!!
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Wow, I had forgotten about that. This is clearly double standards by geet. It is Ok for maan to let geet die for the baby, but maan cannot say that. I am glad you mentioned this since everyone seems to be so supportive of geet in calling him selfish.
jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Wow, I had forgotten about that. This is clearly double standards by geet. It is Ok for maan to let geet die for the baby, but maan cannot say that. I am glad you mentioned this since everyone seems to be so supportive of geet in calling him selfish.

For geet baby is important more than anything. She herself clearly said that on that day. But for maan geet is everything.Geet was right earlier by saying to save the baby because of maternal instinct. Maan on otherhand giving importance to his anger than his life with geet. He himself said that geet and baby are his top priority. Now today he is choosing his anger over them. In my POV geet was and is right in both situations.

tazeen_29bangalores

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

My dear Geet,

CryCryCry

You made me cry!!

Soooo Sadddddd!!!

Naaaa .... i think that statement was needed to wake Maan up and how dare he said that geet should have let him die.... uske saath pata nai kitne mar jate LOLLOLLOLLOLmain to pakka god se hello hi karne jati....

but coming back to Maan and Geet confrontation..... Maan's anger was justified; he couldn't bear to know that his life was saved with the help of a person who ruined Geet's life.  He Hates Dev so much that he is willing to give up his life before taking a favor from him. However, he shouldn't forget that Geet's life revolves around him.  Today for a moment he let his anger get the best of him thus we have a statement "to mujhe mar jane diya hota" it was enough to shock geet.  How dare he even think about leaving her??? How dare he think that she could live without him???? So yes Geet's statement that he wasn't thinking about her and the baby was justified.  At that moment Maan's anger and Hatred had taken over him and Geet had to remind him that he isn't aloneā€¦. And he needs to prioritize his life like Geet did at the hospital.  Maan had to be reminded that this was the same Geet who was shocked enough to faint when she saw Dev, but yet for her husband's life she went on her knees to beg Dev for help. 

So all in all, Both Geet and Maan were right in their own place Big smile

LOL

bangaloresEBasso

Go to top