Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Diamond wont be able to pay up (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Good Heavens ! 

What a bouncer by the CVs ...... they got Guddu & Diamond arrested !!

I certainly did not expect this ...

I had a feeling the Dinanath Shukla will realise the Q papers have been stolen and change the papers ... but I did not expect that he would realise it was Guddu !!!

The next in the list of Runjhun's miseries is ... now Guddu has another reason to hate her ... Unhappy ,,,,,,

And now there's another reason ... besides money .. that Guddu will agree to marry Runjhun .. his hatred for her ! Unhappy

Things are going rapidly downhill for Runjhun where Guddu is concerned ......

@highlight: WOW!!! Is that what happened today! Oh My!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bee5

God Girls, every other post I come across talks only about how G & R are going to end up with their marriage. I have long back stopped thinking or wondering about it. So fed up with the same old ..same old that I am like when-it-happens-let-it-happen.

But Usha, on the topic at hand, yes, Diamond will not be able to pay Guddu the entire promised amount. I mean, any one with little sensible brain can say that once they get a copy of the exam papers, why are they going to give money afterwards? More so bcos these are people who are doing the illegal thing (wanting papers leaked).... so can't expect them to be sincere.

It could be that Diamond's friends ditch him 
OR 
Mr.Dinanath Skula might see foul play and changes the question paper for the exam... (G had dropped one of the paper on the floor isn't it?!)

@ red ... LOL ..... silly bunch of girls, aren't we !!! You stopped wondering when/how this is going to happen ........ and I cant seem to think of anything else !!! 

Talk about die-hard romantics !! LOLLOLLOL

Usha,
  LOLLOL (that is for ur comment).

But girl, even I am romantic and won't deny if I am served with a Gunjhun romantic scene .. but for that I am not going to go to the extent of imagining things in my head. Will watch what is shown .. not what is not. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
LOL for some the lack of Guddu and Runjhun makes them rely heavily on their imagination...and sometimes the imagination can get a little too carried away...then there are those too cautious afraid of giving reign to their wild imaginations after all who knows the romance might not be able to live up to the imagination...LOL

You know I thought the the Pandeys and Guddu would be arrested together at one point...I guess Diamond Pandey would do for now...

Random thought...every time I type his name or Mahadevi's name I can't help but think what were Rajju and Mittho thinking...giving their kids such vain names...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

LOL for some the lack of Guddu and Runjhun makes them rely heavily on their imagination...and sometimes the imagination can get a little too carried away...then there are those too cautious afraid of giving reign to their wild imaginations after all who knows the romance might not be able to live up to the imagination...LOL

You know I thought the the Pandeys and Guddu would be arrested together at one point...I guess Diamond Pandey would do for now...

Random thought...every time I type his name or Mahadevi's name I can't help but think what were Rajju and Mittho thinking...giving their kids such vain names...

@underlined  that's good thought, i was wondering what would billo name her kids if she would have any LOL?
and about the imaginations i am sure some of our imaginations are better than what we see on tv, well we don';t even get to see alot of Gunjhun scene so let's keep imagining

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Usha,

But girl, even I am romantic and won't deny if I am served with a Gunjhun romantic scene .. but for that I am not going to go to the extent of imagining things in my head. Will watch what is shown .. not what is not. LOL

Bee & Wafah  ... I'm doing exactly what you've said LOL  .LOLLOL... imagining Gunjhun scenes .... the lack of Gunjhun scenes for the past month or so ... seems to have driven me to the brink ...  LOL LOLAnd today's bell scene was like an oasis in the desert for the romance thirsty soul in me !!! LOL LOL LOL

I guess this scene will keep me going for the nest one week at least ! Wink

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Usha,

Bee & Wafah  ... I'm doing exactly what you've said LOL  .LOLLOL... imagining Gunjhun scenes .... the lack of Gunjhun scenes for the past month or so ... seems to have driven me to the brink ...  LOL LOLAnd today's bell scene was like an oasis in the desert for the romance thirsty soul in me !!! LOL LOL LOL

@underlined : LOL , Usha, don't say that ... CVs will only offer once a week Gunjhun then!

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with Bee. Abhi to woh bus touch kiya hu..abhi to bahut kuch baki hain...LOL we demand more so that our needs not be filled with imagination...

rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@ bee

@underlined : LOL , Usha, don't say that ... CVs will only offer once a week Gunjhun then!

@ bee ..... I take it back ... and here's a "we want more Gunjhun scenes" demand !!! LOL

@Wafah ... Right ... the CVs really need to put on their thinking caps ... afterall how much can we poor souls depend on our imagination ! LOL

bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index