Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Bani 

🀣 My head was spinning after the first paragraph πŸ˜†...plastic surgeries πŸ€£. I'm surprised it lasted for 1400 parts or something ....but I guess it was unpredictable...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  Yeh Rishta...I tihnk the shows been running for like 2 years or something? Dunno...and still doing good in the TRP/awards so I guess people still like it...

Aww πŸ₯Ί I guess since you came here hoping for that... your disappointment is higher....but still omg they had such a good actor.... and did nothing....
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with both of u.. yesterday i watched this show CCBM after long days gap and i really felt like banging my head 1000 times to an iron pillar. oh god....😑. i can't really explain what i felt. i really felt disappointed. frankly speaking i really felt like after Viren's entry the story had a drastic change and it lost all its innocence and novelty. Viren's entry might have gained some TRPs but i don't think Kinshuk magic is helping still.  i really like Kinshuk's acting. i really don't have any problem with any of the actors but i really don't like character Viren just like HL, CC, JW etc...

I was always thinking why Star Plus has not given warning to CCBM. as u ppl said, now i really feel like they might have got some notice from Star Plus that's why they are in hurry....

i'm a hardcore Sid-Putul fan. i have not watched this show after Sid-Putul separation. but in core of my heart i had feeling that though they are separate and have separate life partners, CTs will show some friendly, caring moments of their friendship but i'm disappointed here. i'm not saying that i want to see Sid-Putul as a jodi now but bonding of these two ppl are beyond physical attraction. 

Bani, as we had discussed earlier in the thread "Nivarth is the Justice" this show would have reached another level if they have concentrated on Sid-Putul itself...  while saying this i want to stress that i'm not saying about Sid-Putul as husband-wife.

i don't know whether i could express my complete  feelings here. Bani i really  feel like u know me and what i'm trying to tell.

i'm really disappointed after watching yesterday's episode. i really felt yuck... after seeing post accident, post Surgery dramas.....πŸ˜•.
Edited by shelly_nair - 13 years ago
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i think ccbm might have got 2-3 months of notice from star plus, otherwise what could be the reason for moving the story so fast that now viren in 3 days have gone through the initial guiltyness, accident n recovery.
and now the realization process and love story.
I think (i dont know seriously) ccbm might end soon.

noooo.................😭
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@ shelley

I understand what you are saying! CCBM has completely transformed, from where it started. Actually, somehow my feel is, here if u discuss anything with the story cap on, and if u say something about Sid-Nivedita, by default it is understood that discussion is going on about their marriage! Its a pity. I also used to get upset before, but now I have understood, as there is a vast difference between people who watch with the story cap on and the people who watch for Nivi-Viren or Nivi-Sid.

when I raise questions about Nivedita, its not that I want to see Nivedita and Sid as a couple, frankly speaking I have no attachment to any of them. I just raise questions, on the fact, that why the biasedness in the behaviour. Its not about getting married! I am over the age, to feel so much associated to any couple, whoever it is. My basic character is I analyse people as individuals, thats the reason its easy for me to see contradictions in Nivedita's character,when it is evitable or goodness in Sid's character, when it is also evitable. But as I said, it all depends on how u watch the show, as a fan of Nivi-Viren or Nivi-Sid couple or as a general viewer of CCBM. Once, one associuates oneself with the word "fan", it is very difficult to look beyond favourites.

Regarding Kinshuk, I'ld say, its beyond doubt, that his entry boosted the TRP and after his entry, CCBM has always been in the top 10. He has a charm and it worked towards CCBM success also. But the sad point is, the drastic change in the character Viren, lately, which is totally unrequired. Viren could have stayed an anti-hero, and there was no problem in that. It is very difficult to cover up the misdeeds of Viren's character, from a viewpoint of a general audience! If Viren's character had been maintained an anti-hero at least for some moretime, that would have been a remarkable achievement for Kinshuk Mahajan's career, and also in the long run,for CCBM. People have not forgotten, how manipulative HL, CC, JW, YD had been, so its very difficult to digest what creatives are trying to show now.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

@ Bani 

🀣 My head was spinning after the first paragraph πŸ˜†...plastic surgeries πŸ€£. I'm surprised it lasted for 1400 parts or something ....but I guess it was unpredictable...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  Yeh Rishta...I tihnk the shows been running for like 2 years or something? Dunno...and still doing good in the TRP/awards so I guess people still like it...

Aww πŸ₯Ί I guess since you came here hoping for that... your disappointment is higher....but still omg they had such a good actor.... and did nothing....

I have a feel that Kinshuk was to be maintained an anti-hero, but things changed lately, and he was converted to a tragic hero!πŸ˜† and I think this is the biggest mistake the creatives did! They showed so much of stalking and made general viewer loathe the stalker, that now it is becoming difficult to garner symoathy for the character Viren. I am speaking about the general audience. Its very easy to mould the loyal fans, but not the general audience. End result thus becomes, the genaral audience will turn their back to this production house in the future.😊
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I have a feel that Kinshuk was to be maintained an anti-hero, but things changed lately, and he was converted to a tragic hero!πŸ˜† and I think this is the biggest mistake the creatives did! They showed so much of stalking and made general viewer loathe the stalker, that now it is becoming difficult to garner symoathy for the character Viren. I am speaking about the general audience. Its very easy to mould the loyal fans, but not the general audience. End result thus becomes, the genaral audience will turn their back to this production house in the future.😊

🀒Poor tragic hero πŸ˜†

Exactly....they spent soo much time developing the stalking and the cure....happened magically...

From CV that spent time...with the double meanings of Virens talk etc...rushed the cure which could have been memorable. 

Yeah....kinda sad the the production house suffers due to channel demand...but I guess they let the story go too...

Aww was looking forward to seeing Kinshuk playing the different roles...and the changes an anti-hero goes through...
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@ shelley

I understand what you are saying! CCBM has completely transformed, from where it started. Actually, somehow my feel is, here if u discuss anything with the story cap on, and if u say something about Sid-Nivedita, by default it is understood that discussion is going on about their marriage! Its a pity. I also used to get upset before, but now I have understood, as there is a vast difference between people who watch with the story cap on and the people who watch for Nivi-Viren or Nivi-Sid.

when I raise questions about Nivedita, its not that I want to see Nivedita and Sid as a couple, frankly speaking I have no attachment to any of them. I just raise questions, on the fact, that why the biasedness in the behaviour. Its not about getting married! I am over the age, to feel so much associated to any couple, whoever it is. My basic character is I analyse people as individuals, thats the reason its easy for me to see contradictions in Nivedita's character,when it is evitable or goodness in Sid's character, when it is also evitable. But as I said, it all depends on how u watch the show, as a fan of Nivi-Viren or Nivi-Sid couple or as a general viewer of CCBM. Once, one associuates oneself with the word "fan", it is very difficult to look beyond favourites.

Regarding Kinshuk, I'ld say, its beyond doubt, that his entry boosted the TRP and after his entry, CCBM has always been in the top 10. He has a charm and it worked towards CCBM success also. But the sad point is, the drastic change in the character Viren, lately, which is totally unrequired. Viren could have stayed an anti-hero, and there was no problem in that. It is very difficult to cover up the misdeeds of Viren's character, from a viewpoint of a general audience! If Viren's character had been maintained an anti-hero at least for some moretime, that would have been a remarkable achievement for Kinshuk Mahajan's career, and also in the long run,for CCBM. People have not forgotten, how manipulative HL, CC, JW, YD had been, so its very difficult to digest what creatives are trying to show now.

well said.. dear.. u understand me well...... thank u dear....πŸ€—
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Viren's character is losing its charm! he was supposed to be a person who is fearless, strong, genuine, and something like dhamakedar! Why CVs are chaging him totally! I would hv liked to see him in gray shade, it would have been really surprising and there should have been other reason for his hurt for sid! this childhood wala reason is so childish you know! anyone can make a guess! huh!
kamanidiss thumbnail
I think bcos sid had a affair with nivi. Viren cld tolerate any thing but hw can he tolerate sid-nivi affair cos nivi s d eternal love of viren.