Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

RS better has a surprise in his pocket............ (Page 4)

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I wonder, whether these were the same creatives, who gave us such refreshing story tracks in Bidaai...whether Sadhna-Ragini, Ragini-Ranveer, Sadhna-Alekh, then the rift track...everything had a different taste and nothing was copied from anywhere. It was so refreshing to watch.

agree with u dear.........................Smile

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
It was an amateur one except in the last scene where nivi crying.....The hospital scene is so funny....I was like OHH...LOL..I cracked up some times....when the doctor told the soods that viren needs blood....Everyone is like..I'll give.....I'll give....LOL...It was like people r competing with each other to get selected in some reality show...No offense guys...i can't stop laughing in this scene instead of feeling the pain..When i saw viren in the strecture I was like Big smile.....And dadaji donates blood...it is a blooper...Such a big hospital have a shortage of O+ve blood...And is that doctor is not an original one....Bcz dadaji taught him abt the blood donation theory.... LOL....The expressions of all the actors r very poor....And a badly shot episode......nivi used 2 have more tears in her eyes fr simple probs but in yesterday epi she only had some drops of tears and cc and dd overacting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@bahar

The story will be like

1. Viren realises and patches up with family, crying buckets.
2. Nivedita smiles in content with teary eyes, decides to leave.
3. All try to stop her, Nivedita expects Viren to stop her.
4. Viren wants to stop her, but somehow hesitates as he is guilty of what he has done.
5. Then as Nivedita is about to cross the threshold, Viren calls out Nivedita (same scene as film Judaai of Jeetendra-Rekha) OR Nivedita can leave, Viren feels lonely misses her etc etc (story can be dragged).
6. Viren-Nivedita problem solves, everyone happy.
7. Divya jealous not because of Nivi-Sid just, but also that Nivedita has become the "ladli bahu", even to YD.
8. Then, Divya comes to know about Nivedita-Sid and Nivi's sacrifice.
9. Divya realises, wants to leave, Sid explains that "Nivedita was his past, now Divya is his patni", gives a long lecture about the marriage vows, both unite.
10. Viren figues out about JW, CC misdeeds and Bhuban;s death.
11. He tries to sort this out by going against his parents.
12. Yash's problem is solved by Viren and Keshav and Nivedita, Keshav who was already half-melted towards Viren, as he is his SIL, will now hug Viren and cry buckets, that he mistook him thinking he was JW's son.
13. All these happens and month of July reaches.
14. Khel khatam....Wink...CCBM ends...LOL

ROFL

Viewers like me, in Juyly 2011 and when show ends, are still wondering, that how did this character Viren add a new dimension to Kinshuk's career, how can Nivedita be called unbiased as her actions and words do not match from what was shown from July 2010 till 2011, how could Sid accept Divya so easily...net result, some loyal DKP viewers vow not to watch anymore DKP shows, just what happened to K-shows....LOL

twist and creativity are needed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriapeacefulblossom

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@bahar

The story will be like

1. Viren realises and patches up with family, crying buckets.
2. Nivedita smiles in content with teary eyes, decides to leave.
3. All try to stop her, Nivedita expects Viren to stop her.
4. Viren wants to stop her, but somehow hesitates as he is guilty of what he has done.
5. Then as Nivedita is about to cross the threshold, Viren calls out Nivedita (same scene as film Judaai of Jeetendra-Rekha) OR Nivedita can leave, Viren feels lonely misses her etc etc (story can be dragged).
6. Viren-Nivedita problem solves, everyone happy.
7. Divya jealous not because of Nivi-Sid just, but also that Nivedita has become the "ladli bahu", even to YD.
8. Then, Divya comes to know about Nivedita-Sid and Nivi's sacrifice.
9. Divya realises, wants to leave, Sid explains that "Nivedita was his past, now Divya is his patni", gives a long lecture about the marriage vows, both unite.
10. Viren figues out about JW, CC misdeeds and Bhuban;s death.
11. He tries to sort this out by going against his parents.
12. Yash's problem is solved by Viren and Keshav and Nivedita, Keshav who was already half-melted towards Viren, as he is his SIL, will now hug Viren and cry buckets, that he mistook him thinking he was JW's son.
13. All these happens and month of July reaches.
14. Khel khatam....Wink...CCBM ends...LOL

ROFL

Viewers like me, in Juyly 2011 and when show ends, are still wondering, that how did this character Viren add a new dimension to Kinshuk's career, how can Nivedita be called unbiased as her actions and words do not match from what was shown from July 2010 till 2011, how could Sid accept Divya so easily...net result, some loyal DKP viewers vow not to watch anymore DKP shows, just what happened to K-shows....LOL

twist and creativity are needed...

LOL You did it in more detail LOL

But I dont even think the CV will bother solving Bhuban death... after all this crapiness...but maybe...they might not kill it totally...

Well saying that I haven't watched yesterdays or todays part...or read the update.

Forget July.... I think more like April....Ouch Well they possible drag  it out...

Tere Liye team are having a panic about their show ending... (I watch it sometimes for the Bengali culture ^_^)... I think CCBM should be the one worried more....actually. 

Poor Kunshuk... didn't get what he wanted out of this show... Even Neha etc... the CV messed up their future by messing up the show.

DKP?

Edited by peacefulblossom - 03 March 2011 at 12:41pm

Omshanti1111

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@ Bahar, do u mean that CCBM is coming to an end, Hope not Dear,  But Where did u hear this Dear

Edited by friendforall - 03 March 2011 at 12:41pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

@ Bahar, do u mean that CCBM is coming to an end, Hope not Dear,  But Where did u hear this Dear

I haven't heard this from anyone sunshine and tbh you guys probably hear things faster then me...hardly read the articles...and here we are way behind then India.

I'm just having a rant with Bani LOL

But seriously if Tere Liya is having problems (dunno how true that is), then why  does everyone think CCBM is safe? I mean the TRP rating is lower then that of Tere Liye no?

And there is no originality and all pretty much predictable. Believe it or not... I don't want CCBM to end like this...because I started watching this show cause I felt it had lots of potential.  

But if the CV are going to keep it like this...then not many people will watch it and will not last long. 

The CV have everything there...all they need to do it use some of their creativity...(that is their job) and get some twists and turns in.... and not rush things that can keep people interested....

Edited by peacefulblossom - 03 March 2011 at 1:27pm

Omshanti1111

**KANK** Groupbie
**KANK**
**KANK**

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
even i think ccbm might have got 2-3 months of notice from star plus, otherwise what could be the reason for moving the story so fast that now viren in 3 days have gone through the initial guiltyness, accident n recovery.
and now the realization process and love story.
I think (i dont know seriously) ccbm might end soon.

peacefulblossomOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by friendforall

I haven't heard this from anyone sunshine and tbh you guys probably hear things faster then me...hardly read the articles...and here we are way behind then India.

I'm just having a rant with Bani LOL

But seriously if Tere Liya is having problems (dunno how true that is), then why  does everyone think CCBM is safe? I mean the TRP rating is lower then that of Tere Liye no?

And there is no originality and all pretty much predictable. Believe it or not... I don't want CCBM to end like this...because I started watching this show cause I felt it had lots of potential.  

But if the CV are going to keep it like this...then not many people will watch it and will not last long. 

The CV have everything there...all they need to do it use some of their creativity...(that is their job) and get some twists and turns in.... and not rush things that can keep people interested....

true. what is left in CCBM, nothing! I dont know about Tere Liye, because I stopped watching K-shows long before, and I dont dare to start another one, with the fear of getting disheartened.

frankly speaking, I started watching CCBM, like u said, as I felt there are lot of potentials in the story plus its from DKP (Directors Kut Productions) I dont know about others, but I like to watch a story with some story line and keeping the story cap on. Here, the creatives have messed up even the basic characters of people.

Its said that "basic characters never change", there are so many tales about "basic characteistics" right from history, even many Akbar-Birbal stories are based on that. Once creatives start altering basic characters, there is nothing left in the show!

peacefulblossomdiyaloveskinny

Go to top