Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

RS better has a surprise in his pocket............ (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

A thought came to my mind.....(but dont kill me for this).......that the girl who YD mentions during her Anniv arrangements.........might have met Viren before......n they might had a fling........n then now Viren might have left her...........n its possible that She comes back in Viren's life as an obsessive lover......(which Viren cudnt be.....let someone else be)......so she comes determined to get Viren back......n may becme the reason for misunderstandings between NivRen n the family......(as he might have left her for the family....(remember Viren's intro with DS heartattack)).

but again, is it not the same story again and again? its becoming a typical saas-bahu saga.
With Viren's tranformation, isn't Yashodhara's transformation also not silly? I mean, anyone who has followed Nivedita's character, will know that she will never leave her man in distress. To me, it was actually surprising that a character liek Nivedita was shown to behave such rude with Siddharth. After all she is Nivedita, thefemale protagonist...her perseverence, her unbiasedness, her purity of thoughts, her concerns etc make her what is she and why people love her. YD has seen lot of Nivedita's good points before also, and now all of a sudden she is changing. Then, I feel CC should also change, after Nivedita is caring for CC's son?

I wonder, whether these were the same creatives, who gave us such refreshing story tracks in Bidaai...whether Sadhna-Ragini, Ragini-Ranveer, Sadhna-Alekh, then the rift track...everything had a different taste and nothing was copied from anywhere. It was so refreshing to watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06starz4mecherrypansy

Priyaanj Senior Member
Priyaanj
Priyaanj

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I guess everyone is having a similar thought about tha things happening in CCBM,
Especially this week is just hurrying in the scenes.

The main reason should be the trps . The TAM ratings are always btwn 2 and 3
It is not raising.

But again as most of you are thinking ,it will go with the regular track of
wife leaving house,then husband realizing his mistake and wants her back.

Even if a girl enters viren life ,it would be again the same regular track which most shows
have .Now that everything is going good with everyone in this show(Sid started loving divya and both families uniting).I'm really confused to what the story will shape.Hope to see some different story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I wonder, whether these were the same creatives, who gave us such refreshing story tracks in Bidaai...whether Sadhna-Ragini, Ragini-Ranveer, Sadhna-Alekh, then the rift track...everything had a different taste and nothing was copied from anywhere. It was so refreshing to watch.

Yeah i know......i mean till Viren's entry......n Viren being stalker.......Viren divorcing Nivi...........everything was fine......but now the story has no newness.

The only thing to look forward to will be.....NivRen love track.......other than that.......i want some dhamaka.........like something new........out of the odinary....and somthing the viewers cannot guess.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I'm just wondering if the star plus people gave a red flag to this show as well.......like what they did to Tere Liye......maybe thats y they are shaping all negative characters to positive.
Priyaanj Senior Member
Priyaanj
Priyaanj

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I was just thinking the same .That may be a reason to hurry up and bring changes to the story.
I guess SP has many new shows at hand.They just want to remove shows not doing good at trps.

It has become a Trp game nowdays.

Edited by Priyaanj - 02 March 2011 at 1:38pm

starz4me

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Yeah i know......i mean till Viren's entry......n Viren being stalker.......Viren divorcing Nivi...........everything was fine......but now the story has no newness.

The only thing to look forward to will be.....NivRen love track.......other than that.......i want some dhamaka.........like something new........out of the odinary....and somthing the viewers cannot guess.

what viren has a child in US when they are copying only they can copy this also.......and inspite of that Mata Nivi forgives him........they are showing nonsense..so y not this.....by the way i heard they that NIVEDITA WOULD BE ASH OF TAAL ..so i think she would leave viren and take up her singing career and then would plan to marry her boss and on the wedding day viren will express his love..........what say hai na spicy............

starz4me

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

They say to cover one lie you have to say 100 lies...thats the same thign happening in CCBM...to cover one sad track they are missign up the whole serial

Unfortunately it is very clear that the script is running on a gong show... The story line has changed so many times the CT's just need some kind of break through...so that is the reason for so many bloopers as they know and we know that what they showed in the past few days doesn't make sense to the viewers with a little bit of common sense.

There is alwasy room for some mistakes/bloopers as at the end of the day it is a drama on the TV but it should be at the extent where it becomes a JOKE.

I am not stating that I will quit CCBm, all I want is for the CT's and RSji to really think over the next track as the story went ridiculous when they showed Viren as the MP and then on the revenge and now repentance has just been miserable to watch.

I am hoping that they have a strong & believable story track as they do have very strong actors and the potential of reaching new heights is still there in CCBM.

Just my thoughts!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4metamushivids08Shayafandaffodils06cherrypansy

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@vandipai

Nivedita being Ash of Taal was a prediction 3 months back!LOL When Viren made his entry, and it was never thought Viren could be stalker or had ulterior motif, and everyone was anticipating who will Nivedita choose: Sid or Viren! I am pretty sure, that prediction is no more valid.

But there is a chance that someone from Viren's past could crop up, unless creatives have conveniently forgotten to whom Viren was making phone call and why he was in Delhi, after marrying Nivedita, with all connections cut off. That is an open area to explore, and you are right, Nivedita might accept Viren, with his past and that might bring out the strength of Nivedita.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4medaffodils06

Go to top