Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**KANK** thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
even i think ccbm might have got 2-3 months of notice from star plus, otherwise what could be the reason for moving the story so fast that now viren in 3 days have gone through the initial guiltyness, accident n recovery.
and now the realization process and love story.
I think (i dont know seriously) ccbm might end soon.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

I haven't heard this from anyone sunshine and tbh you guys probably hear things faster then me...hardly read the articles...and here we are way behind then India.

I'm just having a rant with Bani πŸ˜†

But seriously if Tere Liya is having problems (dunno how true that is), then why  does everyone think CCBM is safe? I mean the TRP rating is lower then that of Tere Liye no?

And there is no originality and all pretty much predictable. Believe it or not... I don't want CCBM to end like this...because I started watching this show cause I felt it had lots of potential.  

But if the CV are going to keep it like this...then not many people will watch it and will not last long. 

The CV have everything there...all they need to do it use some of their creativity...(that is their job) and get some twists and turns in.... and not rush things that can keep people interested....

true. what is left in CCBM, nothing! I dont know about Tere Liye, because I stopped watching K-shows long before, and I dont dare to start another one, with the fear of getting disheartened.

frankly speaking, I started watching CCBM, like u said, as I felt there are lot of potentials in the story plus its from DKP (Directors Kut Productions) I dont know about others, but I like to watch a story with some story line and keeping the story cap on. Here, the creatives have messed up even the basic characters of people.

Its said that "basic characters never change", there are so many tales about "basic characteistics" right from history, even many Akbar-Birbal stories are based on that. Once creatives start altering basic characters, there is nothing left in the show!
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: **KANK**

even i think ccbm might have got 2-3 months of notice from star plus, otherwise what could be the reason for moving the story so fast that now viren in 3 days have gone through the initial guiltyness, accident n recovery.

and now the realization process and love story.
I think (i dont know seriously) ccbm might end soon.

Maybe Star Plus was the problem?

Maybe they gave the production house a notice hence the CV have given up on the story and just finishing what has been started?

Well I'm not saying its true....I just cant understand why this is happening...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Maybe Star Plus was the problem?

Maybe they gave the production house a notice hence the CV have given up on the story and just finishing what has been started?

Well I'm not saying its true....I just cant understand why this is happening...

your assumption is right Bahar, I too feel the same. As per my calculation, the story should not have turned into what is happening right now at this moment only! There are lot of puzzles to be solved before Viren's realisation could kickstart.

I dont know whether its going to end! But I feel the entire story idea has been drastically altered in few days time.😳I have a hard core feeling that the main story has been changed, due to the pressure from the channel.πŸ˜”

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

true. what is left in CCBM, nothing! I dont know about Tere Liye, because I stopped watching K-shows long before, and I dont dare to start another one, with the fear of getting disheartened.

frankly speaking, I started watching CCBM, like u said, as I felt there are lot of potentials in the story plus its from DKP (Directors Kut Productions) I dont know about others, but I like to watch a story with some story line and keeping the story cap on. Here, the creatives have messed up even the basic characters of people.

Its said that "basic characters never change", there are so many tales about "basic characteistics" right from history, even many Akbar-Birbal stories are based on that. Once creatives start altering basic characters, there is nothing left in the show!

πŸ˜†Unless you want to watch Tere liye for the culture and the little love πŸ˜† .....I think you'll be disheartened too like meπŸ˜†if you start watching it... I only watch bits and bobs....since that was the show I started Indian dramas with...gave up on it when I started watching CCBM.

I keep hearing that DKP is good... what happened... I cursed the show my starting to watch it πŸ˜†

Your right about the character change...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

πŸ˜†Unless you want to watch Tere liye for the culture and the little love πŸ˜† .....I think you'll be disheartened too like meπŸ˜†if you start watching it... I only watch bits and bobs....since that was the show I started Indian dramas with...gave up on it when I started watching CCBM.

I keep hearing that DKP is good... what happened... I cursed the show my starting to watch it πŸ˜†

Your right about the character change...

I watched one show called Kasauti Zindagi kay...the hero, Anurag Basu was Bengali, but the culture they showed was U should read about this show in wikepedia and I can guarantee, you will scratch your head at least 1000timesπŸ˜†
Bidaai was such a refreshing show from this production house only, even Yeh Rishta, though had no story line, but was so entertaining to watch, very simple story line based on daily problems and activities...
I am very disheartened at the turn of events like this...I am really confused why they introduced Kinshuk saying that "it will be an unique character sketch". It seems his character ended even before showing any uniqueness.πŸ˜•

your assumption is right Bahar, I too feel the same. As per my calculation, the story should not have turned into what is happening right now at this moment only! There are lot of puzzles to be solved before Viren's realisation could kickstart.

I dont know whether its going to end! But I feel the entire story idea has been drastically altered in few days time.😳I have a hard core feeling that the main story has been changed, due to the pressure from the channel.πŸ˜”

Yeap... if I am correct then Star Plus as lost some of its rating to other channels (read it briefly somewhere on indiaforum (I think)), and now they are putting pressure on their shows.

Fundamentally Star Plus is a business...and money is the game... its sad when the tv channels butt in and destroy things like this...(if it is the case)

Viren realisation is happening tooooo fast...I mean come on....its not even realistic...if I was in Virens boots I would be like....blah my family is pretending to love me now...because I'm being bad πŸ€” 

Two things can happen....

Neither the CV are moving this track fast... because the channel said its not working...hence move to another new track....

Or

Notice has been given...and the CV are trying to end the show in time...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@ bahar

my guess is the original story was going on quite good, even the stalking was ok. The creatives should have just kept faith on their story and made the direction stronger. Rather, they just gave in and the story went haywire.

I watched one show called Kasauti Zindagi kay...the hero, Anurag Basu was Bengali, but the culture they showed was U should read about this show in wikepedia and I can guarantee, you will scratch your head at least 1000timesπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ€£I went.... to Wikipedia and searched the show... πŸ˜†  I couldnt keep count of how many relationship the lead characters had in one paragraph...🀣....that show is crazy.... lol
But I see some similairties to Tere liye πŸ˜†...not its not sooo crazy...

Bidaai was such a refreshing show from this production house only, even Yeh Rishta, though had no story line, but was so entertaining to watch, very simple story line based on daily problems and activities...
Looks like I missed the show to watch.... shame. Yeh Rishta is still showing unfortunately not my cup of tea. 

I am very disheartened at the turn of events like this...I am really confused why they introduced Kinshuk saying that "it will be an unique character sketch". It seems his character ended even before showing any uniqueness.πŸ˜•

I am sad πŸ˜­ I dont think they did justice to Kinshuk.... since he took the role for the unique character sketch.... shame...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago

@ bahar

my guess is the original story was going on quite good, even the stalking was ok. The creatives should have just kept faith on their story and made the direction stronger. Rather, they just gave in and the story went haywire.

Agreed!

If one doesnt value their own work....how can they convince others to value it? 

Yup...hence I was sticking to it hoping they will get back on track...but getting a little late now...