India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

really not liking hemlata today!

samirah23 Goldie
samirah23
samirah23

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
today while YD was telling NT how great Nivi is ... even Divya was happy to hear this about her sister.  Everyone is smiling and happy that the family is getting along.  But, Hemlata has to make her face and I can now see her instigating Divya even more ...

Divya would be fine without her mother to negatively influence her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66daffodils06shelly_nairwadi..dollsirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirah23

today while YD was telling NT how great Nivi is ... even Divya was happy to hear this about her sister.  Everyone is smiling and happy that the family is getting along.  But, Hemlata has to make her face and I can now see her instigating Divya even more ...

actually divya was happy coz she dont hate nivi...she just cant stand any gal near sid....n dats natural...n hemlata was actin in such a way coz she wants all da attention 4 her daughter...all da respect should be 4 her daughter...she iz rite in her place coz all parents think in da same way specillay 4 dere daughter's aftre marriage.....but she should 4get wat nivi did 4 divya...

Edited by sirjee - 02 March 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66vids08

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by samirah23

actually divya was happy coz she dont hate nivi...she just cant stand any gal near sid....n dats natural...n hemlata was actin in such a way coz she wants all da attention 4 her daughter...all da respect should be 4 her daughter...she iz rite in her place coz all parents think in da same way specillay 4 dere daughter's aftre marriage.....but she should 4get wat nivi did 4 divya...
true
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Divya is all self-centred. Whether HL or not, she is selfish. Have u seen her anytime doing anything for the family, nothing...once in a while, when she needs to buy name, she does! she is basically insensitive, and I dont think she loves Sid also! as if she had loved him, her attitude towards him would not be so...she would have tried to keep faith in him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66supriashelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

[
actually divya was happy coz she dont hate nivi...she just cant stand any gal near sid....n dats natural...n hemlata was actin in such a way coz she wants all da attention 4 her daughter...all da respect should be 4 her daughter...she iz rite in her place coz all parents think in da same way specillay 4 dere daughter's aftre marriage.....but she should 4get wat nivi did 4 divya... [/QUOTE]

sorry Sirjee, here I disagree with u.  if we really love somebody we never think the way Divya is thinking. we won't suspect our partner like DSivya is doing.. Divya's behavior towards Nivi or Sid can't be treated as natural..... that's immature behavior.LOL  sorry if ur hurt by my comments.

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Divya is all self-centred. Whether HL or not, she is selfish. Have u seen her anytime doing anything for the family, nothing...once in a while, when she needs to buy name, she does! she is basically insensitive, and I dont think she loves Sid also! as if she had loved him, her attitude towards him would not be so...she would have tried to keep faith in him...

true Bani, i totally agree with u.  Divya can't see anything arround her. she just thinks about herself only...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66Omshanti1111

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hemlata is one women whom we can never lik... as she is good for nothin.... n she jus wants everybody to praise divya thts it... so i really dont care abut her smile... as in tht frame everybody else were happy... 
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i hate her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index