AbhIya & AbhId : Shades of love . - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You know why I like this show despite everything, Poco?? With an exception of a couple of scenes and characters, it is so not OTT! Everything is handled subtlely, yet deeply and intensely. Precisely why I was more hurt than annoyed when all this was being belittled these last few episodes. Today, I, finally, liked the episode after 3-4 disappointing ones =)  

I totally agree with you on that. The show has its drawbacks , major ones but the pros kind of cover it up and we are still watching the show. 😆....i just don't want the intensity of this show to go anywhere. If it goes , i go out too. 😳

I will like to start with AbhIya, if you don't mind. After a long time, I actually had a 'Go, girl!' feeling for Pia. I like the way she taunted Abhay about mistaking her for someone else or about wanting to insult her yet again. Yes, I felt bad for Abhay, no doubt about that but I wanted such a reaction from Pia! And it was pretty soft, if you ask me. After her momentary display of displeasure, only on the surface level, she went back to being confused and inquisitive about what all that was about, why they were in the middle of nowhere? Abhay is, well, not sure, I feel, about how to handle this whole situation. I think that is the reason why his actions are not really well-thought of. He just has a goal: to protect Pia from Sid and all this is happening so quickly that he's not getting the time to think about how to go about it in the long run. He's just thinking of the moment, that at this moment, he needs to keep Pia away from Sid. I think a very strong factor which he is not considering is Panchi. Panchi is so closely linked to both Sid and Pia, that despite all of Abhay's efforts, they will meet if not due to anything else then Panchi, herself. She is Sid-Pia's second closest link after Abhay.
Coming to Abhay-Sid. Well, I found it funny 😆 I mean, when you're in for a serious confrontation, you don't 'Boo' and say 'Jhoot Bole' without 'Kauwa Kaate' 🤣 🤣 Gosh! I couldn't stop giggling 🤣 Sid was so hilarious and Abhay's expressions were even more priceless. Like Dolly said in her post, one actually felt like sticking a baby bottle in Sid's baby brother's mouth 🤣 🤣 🤣
Anyhow, on a serious note, what is Abhay thinking? Sadly, I feel he does not know his brother as well as his brother knows him and that can cost him dearly! 
One more thing, vampires are definitely not totally free of emotions, I have seen that! They have their own weaknesses which revive their dormant feelings. For Abhay, it was Maithili, then Pia. For Haseena, it's her sons. Just like you, I also feel that Sid isn't as emotionless as he thinks and at this particular point, what's setting him off is not being able to reach Pia. I'm just waiting for something which sets off Chand's emotions now 😛

@Precap: I think half the forum will be banging their heads on the walls 😆 😆 I, personally, have no issues with another party sequence...

True. Piya's reaction to Abhay was soft but at least it was there. But you can't blame the girl, really. I mean, Abhay doesn't even give her the time to gather her wits and thoughts and BAM! Here comes a new shade of Abhay. She knows how Abhay is , so when he acts all closed up and hurtful, it breaks her heart more than getting her annoyed. All her instincts block out in front of Abhay - only her heart is functional with him. Nothing else. Abhay is, well, just Siddharth-i-fied. And am liking this side of Haseena. As for Chaand, i will prefer him as hard as he is right now. Not everyone can be breaking down at Raichand house.
what r u  a genie or something. u just take everything out of moutgh, except i am not a highly skilled writer as u or magician in writing. u wrote everthing so perfectly, i don't wana bore u with my boring comment
AbhId...these two are going to be the death of me...their relationship is what is driving the show forward right now. I absolutely love their scenes...after AbhIya, I highly anticipate Abhld's scenes. After the relavation of Sid being Abhay's big brother in the show, the show has only got more interesting and gripping.

AbhIya...the silence between the two speaks volumes of their love...Abhay needs to let Piya decide if she wants to be a part of this dark love story or not...while her reaction to him being a vampire was not the most pleasant, she still stands by him today despite knowing that fact no questions asked. That has to count for something.

Amazing Post Poco😳

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG................

u stole each and every word out of my heart regarding the abhay sid scene of today

this scene is defo the show stealer of this wk by far

man .......what chemistry.........i m sooo dead..............they r even hotter than abhiya ryt now

i look forward to the show recently just to see the two of them

gawwwwddddddddddddd  i m luving it

the dialogue of the day was when siddharth said "tum kya ho piya jiske liye mere bhai ne mujhse jhooth bolna sikh liya"

also he hurt expression of siddharth when abhay said " woh bhai mar chuka"

the above two lines speak volumes abt sids feelings for abhay and that abhay is literaaly sids baby brother

poco ur best post in this forum till now

Fabulous post Pocu.. 👏 Today I could not comment it earlier since I didn't find your post during my lunch time..  
I know why it took time for you write today.. It was so much things to write...You have written so beautifully...even more than episode itself... 😃
Loved the AbhiYa scene..😳 word are not needed for their bonding when they are close...Today's Abhay-Sid confrontation was good too.. Viv-Sid great actors...and nice chemistry between them.. excited for tomorrow's episode.. How long Abhay can keep away Piya from Sid..😲
Originally posted by -kavita-

AbhId...these two are going to be the death of me...their relationship is what is driving the show forward right now. I absolutely love their scenes...after AbhIya, I highly anticipate Abhld's scenes. After the relavation of Sid being Abhay's big brother in the show, the show has only got more interesting and gripping.

AbhIya...the silence between the two speaks volumes of their love...Abhay needs to let Piya decide if she wants to be a part of this dark love story or not...while her reaction to him being a vampire was not the most pleasant, she still stands by him today despite knowing that fact no questions asked. That has to count for something.

Amazing Post Poco😳

so very well said KAVITA....!! Yes ABHAY has to have some faith in her yaar..COME ON>.ABHAY..!!HE Actually has it but scared...awww..
Originally posted by Pocahontas

AbhIya & AbhId : Shades of love .

Abhay-Sid

I don't know about others but for me, AbhId are fast becoming the most riveting and intriguing equation of this show. Yes, lets be honest , their roots and the overall map of their story comes from Stefan-Damon's famous brotherhood. But picking from that , Vivian-Sidddhanth's chemistry is lending that relationship an emotional and what-next punch of its own. The last scene of the episode was by far the most powerful scene while the AbhIya scene takes credit for being the intense one ( admit it, Vivian has superhot on-screen vibes with both Sukirti and Sid ).

I know many of us find it hard to comprehend Sid's emotions for Abhay because Sid hides behind so much evil and darkness. But somehow, I don't find Sid hating Abhay as much as he professes because I am not reading Siddharth on face value. I don't read sarcasm or bitterness when Sid keeps calling Abhay 'little brother' or 'baby brother'. There is a certain careless fondness to his address of Abhay and the way he refers to him. He hates him to the core , right? So, why hold on to the sibling ties when you have severed them? Call him by his name , why harp on the relationship? I want Sid's character to explain that. Today , when he meets him with a BOOOOOOOO, keeping the delirious chemistry of the hotties aside, Abhay's words and Sid's reaction to them catches the Siddharth who is locked away in the dark. When Abhay gets all cocky and negates any feelings for Piya , you see Sid's face brighten up and he says " We can have some fun together'. WE. Would hater Sid say that? No. But big brother Sid said that. Abhay , however , can rage and rant about Sid and his feelings for him behind closed doors with Haseena 'but no, in front of Sid, it is a poker face.

Yes, for once , apparently heartless Abhay breaks the heart of a 'happy to be heartless' Siddharth by cutting the 'WE' there and then. He just throws it in Sid's face that they are no longer brothers ' they are different- they cannot be together and they should stay away from each-other. Just look at Sid's face there when Abhay rejects the erstwhile brotherhood. The grin goes and you see a hardened sad face ' whatever emotion that Sid is capable of. Did it hurt Sid? Not sure. Did he feel a pang inside? YES. Saying that you hate your brother is one thing but hearing the same from your brother that he doesn't want you is ANOTHER. And look at the way Sid covers up the pang by answering Abhay back brattily ' Yeah, sure, little one. See you after a century. Even am not interested in seeing you! Shoooooooo! This is how Sid hides what he feels. Weird creatures ' Abhay and Sid. Abhay hides behind temper and total switch off while Sid seeks solace in dark humour and evil.

If Abhay feels shattered that Sid has forgotten what they were once , you see shades of possessiveness in Sid when he says to himself that he just has to see Piya who has taught 'MY BROTHER' to lie to me. For a few seconds , you get this stupid impression that Sid is jealous of Piya over Abhay. Haha.

All said and done, I am not buying this 'sibling hatred crap' from Sid at least. He reminded me of Damon today who has missed Stefan all his life inspite of promising him an eternity of misery. I still feel that Sid-Abhay may be ready to claw out each-other's eyes but nobody comes between them.

And if the locket that Abhay gave Piya is the twin of what Sid was rolling in his hand yesterday, you just cannot doubt AbhId's feelings for each-other. Not Sid at least because I see him more in need of Abhay than vice versa. Sid is viscose but his face always gives him away'.and his words as well.

i totally agree wid u poco 😃
i m jst curious to knw der whole story 😕
i think dey hv hd a painful past

looking at der eyes nyone would say tht dey luv each other bt dnt want to show it 😭
dey jst want to cover it wid a fake hatred 😈
p.s. luvd d way Sid said BOO 😉
Veena

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Poco🤗 seriously how do you do it girl....super-duper analysis👏 👏 just picking out 2 of your paras which I absolutely loved because I was thinking the same too after yesterday's episode😃

I don't know about others but for me, AbhId are fast becoming the most riveting and intriguing equation of this show. Yes, lets be honest , their roots and the overall map of their story comes from Stefan-Damon's famous brotherhood. But picking from that , Vivian-Sidddhanth's chemistry is lending that relationship an emotional and what-next punch of its own. The last scene of the episode was by far the most powerful scene while the AbhIya scene takes credit for being the intense one ( admit it, Vivian has superhot on-screen vibes with both Sukirti and Sid ).

Absolutely...Vivian is a chemistrilicious person...he just shares the most amazing chemistry with all the characters...and the best part is we get to see different shades of him in his interactions with the other characters and they are all very well portrayed by him...whether its Abhay the lover, or the love-hate relationship of Abhid or his tashan with Kabir👏

I just loved the last scene of the brothers where they walk away from each other but are still unconvinced about each others' intentions and truth...I agree with you Sid may not hate Abhay that much as he claims..it shows on his face...his expressions do tend to change in front of abhay whereas abhay maintains his stoic persona always

AbhIya

You know what is the USP of this show. RELATIONSHIPS. Story may suffer , characters and actors may go haywire , shocking bloopers may make you cough on your food but the relationships on this show bring you back everyday. Abhay-Piya's story is not progressing , true. Abhay is frustrating the hell out of everyone including Piya and Siddarth. Piya is crying over Abhay like old heroines used to cry nadiya kinaare. Then, why do we watch and love Abhay-Piya? Simply because they are MAGIC. They pack so much beauty and emotion into the most flat scenes that you are amazed that how two people can have such effortless chemistry and intensity( which has often been the high point of leads of EK's show ' she may not get anything right but she always gets the leads' chemistry right ).

You couldn't have said it better Poco😃 Abhiya are simply magic...yes Abhay sure is frustrating the hell out of everyone right now...but our condition is also like love him,get angry with him but you simply cannot ignore him and his sweetness...he does the most insane of things but then he does something so sweet too that like Piya we have no capacity left to think😆😳 And yes EK does get the chemistry right in her shows...its the magic of her lead pairs that keep her show going on and be such huge successes....I have long ago given up logic and rationality when it comes to watching her shows and just enjoy her love stories...and as far as PKYEK is concerned, not having watched TVD and Twilight is actually an advantage for me as I don't spot any bloopers at all😆

But I just wish Abhay gives in once at least and kisses her...this is like the nth time they were almost on the verge of kissing and he backed out...I don't know about piya,but it sure plays havoc with my hormones😳😆

Originally posted by reepicheep

Reepooo...you wont beleive I too had highlighted the exact things in my posts earlier ..please have a look..!! .my hormones are also not at all under my control..all are on the rise..I am either not hungry or too much hungry..its like showing ..all over..My family is totally worried for me..😆 same here I have not watched TVD & and twilight yes only 1st & 2nd ..and I must say I dont see any bloopers because I am all sooooooo drowned in ABHIYA that nothing else comes into existence & I  also  I must confess I am too BIASED & OBSSESSED at times..specially when I love someone..soooo much..!!
Hey Pocu :D
Brilliant post as usual. I just wanted to know, about that locket Abhay put on Piya..
Why does Abhay have something which could repel Vampires when he is one?