Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

nice post! 😊  nd u r 100% correct about everythng.... the bond b/w abhay nd sid is going to be the new high light of the show vry soon! nd ya i hope piya wears tht locket unlike tht ring! πŸ˜† btw where did tht ring go? πŸ˜•

Is it the same locket that Maithili is wearing in the portrait ??....n yes me too want to know where did Maithili's ring go ....no mention of it since Pia left hosp ??......looks like Pia will slowly have all Maithili's things with her n then Sid will have no doubt that she is the same one he was after...  200 yrs ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@CHILZ..I am with you..I dont mind another party at all..awwww...!! BUT ABHAY will whisk away PIYA..I so hope it happens..awwww..!!..!! LOVELY awesome post sweety....!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.p

ur soooo right poco!! abhay-sid relationship doesnt really scream hatred!! it definitely has bitterness, but it seemed obvious when abhay said that they were brothers once but no more, by the look on sid and abhay's face both, that it kinda saddened them!! ya its true im not really expecting a sid-abhay great brotherly bond to happen,,....but some kind of pleasant equation between them would be nice to see soon....

meanwhile, im just loving sid!!!😳 yeay!!
P.S- LOVE UR POSTS!! KEEP THEM COMING!!πŸ‘

Thank you, Sonu.😳😳😳😳😳😳....i am not expecting the hugging and syrupy kind relationship between AbhId . But yeah , i want to see it develop into something intense of the kind where only they have the right to hurt each-other. Whoever comes between them invites their own death sentence. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

nice post! 😊  nd u r 100% correct about everythng.... the bond b/w abhay nd sid is going to be the new high light of the show vry soon! nd ya i hope piya wears tht locket unlike tht ring! πŸ˜† btw where did tht ring go? πŸ˜•

Thank you.😊......i think the creatives have forgotten all about the ring and it will suddenly reappear out of nowhere.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....yeah, Abhay-Sid are stealing everyone's thunder. Their scenes are rocking fun to watch. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

😭POCZ..I am in tears .😭.😭.I swear on GOD..I mean ..they way you hav edescribed the intensity of ABHAY & PIYA relationship..na.😍. I am NUMB....!! ABHIYA love is really overtaking me completely ..!!☺️

and ABHID...(ABHAY & SId ) god ..you are the star of this INDIA-forums..and I have no .000001 percent doubt on that..HAIL POCAHONTAS..!!πŸ€— And I hope you know I love you..!!

ad I must say..you & me think alike also..because ..what you have written about EK having that knack of choosing perfect couple..is really TRUE..but I feel this time by choosing Vivian & SUku she has outdone herself..!! πŸ₯³

Thanks darling!😳....i know that you love me and i love you and the love that you spread everywhere, honey. I didn't know that the feet standing stuff was off-screen . i thought it was a part of the scene.πŸ˜†....thanks for the clarification, sweetz. And yeah, AbhIya rock. 😳
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely true poco..agree 2 everything u said.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

Poco it is a fantastic post...πŸ˜³πŸ€—Loved it completely...let me admit i read it thrice....πŸ‘

Abhay-Sid- These two have a strong screen presence...i totally agree that they share great chemistry...The two make you skip a beat....Kudos to them...πŸ‘Abhay and sid are a treat to watch....😳

Abhiya- As i have said time and again i love them....the scenes are passionate......the abhiya scenes are intense and endearing...😳

These are the two most important tracks of the show...

The epi was good.....

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ......right now, i am loving Abhay-Sid and AbhIya the most. If Sid-Pancchi's scenes pick up, they will be fun to watch too. We need more meat in them, me thinks.😳....the episodes should get better and we should get less fillers. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

loved d post......n tht SBS segment was offscreen one. whr Suku used Viv as a stand!

Thank you. 😊.....i didn't know that it was an off screen moment. I actually thought that Abhay was going to ask his hurt Piya to stand on his feet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Loved the Abhay-Sid chemistry. It reminded too much of Stefan and Damon relationship. I hope we get to see it in PKYEK.

Me too! Frankly, AbhId are based on the Stamon relationship . So, it is fun to watch them play their dense brotherhood. 😳
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. 😊.....i didn't know that it was an off screen moment. I actually thought that Abhay was going to ask his hurt Piya to stand on his feet. 😳

no problem dear. πŸ˜ƒ  waise it was cute na? 😊