TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

AbhIya & AbhId : Shades of love .

Hi there ,

Can I talk about the brothers first?

Abhay-Sid

I don't know about others but for me, AbhId are fast becoming the most riveting and intriguing equation of this show. Yes, lets be honest , their roots and the overall map of their story comes from Stefan-Damon's famous brotherhood. But picking from that , Vivian-Sidddhanth's chemistry is lending that relationship an emotional and what-next punch of its own. The last scene of the episode was by far the most powerful scene while the AbhIya scene takes credit for being the intense one ( admit it, Vivian has superhot on-screen vibes with both Sukirti and Sid ).

I know many of us find it hard to comprehend Sid's emotions for Abhay because Sid hides behind so much evil and darkness. But somehow, I don't find Sid hating Abhay as much as he professes because I am not reading Siddharth on face value. I don't read sarcasm or bitterness when Sid keeps calling Abhay 'little brother' or 'baby brother'. There is a certain careless fondness to his address of Abhay and the way he refers to him. He hates him to the core , right? So, why hold on to the sibling ties when you have severed them? Call him by his name , why harp on the relationship? I want Sid's character to explain that. Today , when he meets him with a BOOOOOOOO, keeping the delirious chemistry of the hotties aside, Abhay's words and Sid's reaction to them catches the Siddharth who is locked away in the dark. When Abhay gets all cocky and negates any feelings for Piya , you see Sid's face brighten up and he says " We can have some fun together'. WE. Would hater Sid say that? No. But big brother Sid said that. Abhay , however , can rage and rant about Sid and his feelings for him behind closed doors with Haseena …but no, in front of Sid, it is a poker face.

Yes, for once , apparently heartless Abhay breaks the heart of a 'happy to be heartless' Siddharth by cutting the 'WE' there and then. He just throws it in Sid's face that they are no longer brothers – they are different- they cannot be together and they should stay away from each-other. Just look at Sid's face there when Abhay rejects the erstwhile brotherhood. The grin goes and you see a hardened sad face – whatever emotion that Sid is capable of. Did it hurt Sid? Not sure. Did he feel a pang inside? YES. Saying that you hate your brother is one thing but hearing the same from your brother that he doesn't want you is ANOTHER. And look at the way Sid covers up the pang by answering Abhay back brattily – Yeah, sure, little one. See you after a century. Even am not interested in seeing you! Shoooooooo! This is how Sid hides what he feels. Weird creatures – Abhay and Sid. Abhay hides behind temper and total switch off while Sid seeks solace in dark humour and evil.

If Abhay feels shattered that Sid has forgotten what they were once , you see shades of possessiveness in Sid when he says to himself that he just has to see Piya who has taught 'MY BROTHER' to lie to me. For a few seconds , you get this stupid impression that Sid is jealous of Piya over Abhay. Haha.

All said and done, I am not buying this 'sibling hatred crap' from Sid at least. He reminded me of Damon today who has missed Stefan all his life inspite of promising him an eternity of misery. I still feel that Sid-Abhay may be ready to claw out each-other's eyes but nobody comes between them.

And if the locket that Abhay gave Piya is the twin of what Sid was rolling in his hand yesterday, you just cannot doubt AbhId's feelings for each-other. Not Sid at least because I see him more in need of Abhay than vice versa. Sid is viscose but his face always gives him away….and his words as well.

AbhIya

You know what is the USP of this show. RELATIONSHIPS. Story may suffer , characters and actors may go haywire , shocking bloopers may make you cough on your food but the relationships on this show bring you back everyday. Abhay-Piya's story is not progressing , true. Abhay is frustrating the hell out of everyone including Piya and Siddarth. Piya is crying over Abhay like old heroines used to cry nadiya kinaare. Then, why do we watch and love Abhay-Piya? Simply because they are MAGIC. They pack so much beauty and emotion into the most flat scenes that you are amazed that how two people can have such effortless chemistry and intensity( which has often been the high point of leads of EK's show – she may not get anything right but she always gets the leads' chemistry right ).

As we have often discussed, Abhay-Piya may fight ( which they hardly do) , may make separation agreements , may have misunderstandings, may go far from each-other but all roads lead them back to each-other. They know they have no future, they know that they can never tell each-other that they love each-other , that they are forbidden and star-crossed. But they have been together all along and have fallen so much in sync with each-other that they can get away with saying or doing anything to each-other. When Piya opens her eyes in Abhay's lap, she doesn't jump around like a typical EK heroine accusing Abhay of a million things after the insulting locker room interaction. She just calmly opens her heart to Abhay by telling him that what he does to her just kills her everyday. He insults her , hurts her , rejects her and then, he goes and does something so loving and endearing that she feels like singing. She tells him in her heart that she loves him with all that she has and if she is in his arms , she doesn't care where life takes her. Arnab, Misha, Pancchi , her friends- they all love Piya. But Piya? For her its either Abhay or its nothing. Yes, Piya's love and passion for Abhay crosses all lines of insanity.

Abhay , on the other hand, doesn't let his face give him away but you can see his heart bleed. Firstly, he is not in a normal state of mind because Siddarth is pushing all his buttons. Secondly, the COMPLICATED status of his relationship with Piya. Everything and everyone is driving him up the wall and that includes his own self. He tells Piya to stay with him and she does – no questions asked. He debates whether to tell her the truth or not. But having seen Piya break before upon seeing his transformation, he has serious doubts on Piya's strength to bear the truth.

They keep looking at each-other turnwise playing ostrich-necks and as often happens with them, the attraction and the chemistry between them is too torrid to fight. They nearly kiss each-other but Abhay! Like always , he has to act pricey and leave Piya after unsettling her heart and her hormones! This man is surely the definition of ' hard to get' types. Poor Piya.

And then, Abhay sends Piya off with a locket that blocks Siddharth's vampire senses. It is a reminder of a Stefan-Elena scene where Stefan had gifted Elena a locket that was actually a vial of  fluid ( Vervain if I remember correctly ). It would keep her safe from any kind of manipulation from vampires and block their mental games. So, I guess it was something on those lines.Now, just hope that Piya actually wears it and doesn't lose or forget it like Maithli's ring. Haha.

P.S- I thought seeing the SBS segment that we would have  scene where Piya stands on Abhay's feet. But it was not there in the episode. So, I guess it was either an off screen fun moment where Sukirti was using Vivian as a stand to rest her feet on. Or else it wasn't shot well and edited because Sukirti couldn't balance herself on Vivian who was so teasingly screaming about her weight gain! Lol.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugAngel_voiceWiseGirlmsainhjaugkoyal-kajalSATHYA88havokhotlineCherry..xXxNoreen786xXxSapphire_238BilliCat.AnuPurvareepicheepash08-kavita-Rozy77AnamikaSJainmadmaxine--sumana13--Ritziekaushiki9Enigma.readingworms.shruthiRMs.Goodynyctophiliavirgo_gurlAyeChavanniAisha.Amereschahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkbookworm-ALS--

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
ur soooo right poco!! abhay-sid relationship doesnt really scream hatred!! it definitely has bitterness, but it seemed obvious when abhay said that they were brothers once but no more, by the look on sid and abhay's face both, that it kinda saddened them!! ya its true im not really expecting a sid-abhay great brotherly bond to happen,,....but some kind of pleasant equation between them would be nice to see soon....
meanwhile, im just loving sid!!!Embarrassed yeay!!
P.S- LOVE UR POSTS!! KEEP THEM COMING!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I don't know about others but for me, AbhId are fast becoming the most riveting and intriguing equation of this show. Yes, lets be honest , their roots and the overall map of their story comes from Stefan-Damon's famous brotherhood. But picking from that , Vivian-Sidddhanth's chemistry is lending that relationship an emotional and what-next punch of its own. The last scene of the episode was by far the most powerful scene while the AbhIya scene takes credit for being the intense one ( admit it, Vivian has superhot on-screen vibes with both Sukirti and Sid

POCA I have still not read your whole post but I could not resist but to answer your first paragraph itself especially the highlighted blue line.. I totally admit ..their chemistry is..STUNNING..we can say.Wacko.!!You said it so perfectly..!! Ok I go to read the rest of the paragraphs now..!!LOL

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
nice post! Smile  nd u r 100% correct about everythng.... the bond b/w abhay nd sid is going to be the new high light of the show vry soon! nd ya i hope piya wears tht locket unlike tht ring! LOL btw where did tht ring go? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Poca..it was not shot...for the show dear that leg standingthing..she was resting on vivians feet because she had to give shot without chappal..and that jungle was torrid thats why she was just getting that blood stais dried that is what that voice over also said..it was shot for SBs not forPKYEk..aww..so cute na..it was a sweet offscreen chemistry..I so adore that moment..!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifu18asena--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
CryPOCZ..I am in tears .Cry.Cry.I swear on GOD..I mean ..they way you hav edescribed the intensity of ABHAY & PIYA relationship..na.Day Dreaming. I am NUMB....!! ABHIYA love is really overtaking me completely ..!!Blushing

and ABHID...(ABHAY & SId ) god ..you are the star of this INDIA-forums..and I have no .000001 percent doubt on that..HAIL POCAHONTAS..!!Hug And I hope you know I love you..!!

ad I must say..you & me think alike also..because ..what you have written about EK having that knack of choosing perfect couple..is really TRUE..but I feel this time by choosing Vivian & SUku she has outdone herself..!! Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238reepicheepasena--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Poco it is a fantastic post...EmbarrassedHugLoved it completely...let me admit i read it thrice....Clap

Abhay-Sid- These two have a strong screen presence...i totally agree that they share great chemistry...The two make you skip a beat....Kudos to them...ClapAbhay and sid are a treat to watch....Embarrassed

Abhiya- As i have said time and again i love them....the scenes are passionate......the abhiya scenes are intense and endearing...Embarrassed

These are the two most important tracks of the show...

The epi was good.....

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
loved d post......n tht SBS segment was offscreen one. whr Suku used Viv as a stand!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICSuper KoolTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index