Entertainment game. Fav Actors (Page 7)

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

WOWWWW C SIS GR888 WORKK ur very talented m shocked at times ehehe;):D
grr88 haaannn proud to b ur sis lol;):D

welll m nah dat much talented lyk u buhhhh ma fav character as u all knw is KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA only 1 film title cums to ma mind wen it cums on him..MUJHSE SHAADI KEROGEY lol:p
wow arhaina what a jump direct jump laga di amazing haWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

welll m nah dat much talented lyk u buhhhh ma fav character as u all knw is KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA only 1 film title cums to ma mind wen it cums on him..MUJHSE SHAADI KEROGEY lol:p
Thankyou my little sister...... In your absense, everyone wants to marry Arhaan! LOL
But yes I liked your one liner.... Very apt!.Big smile

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

</div>Thankyou my little sister...... In your absense, everyone wants to marry Arhaan! LOL
<div>But yes I liked your one liner.... Very apt!.Big smile
yes dii agree wid u she is the bari deewani bt we too r well dii y can,t we comment on arhaan again and again they don,t allow us and i don,t know him bt uzair khan he r she had done twice r thrice in 3 hrs so y not us

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

</div>Thankyou my little sister...... In your absense, everyone wants to marry Arhaan! LOL
yes dii agree wid u she is the bari deewani bt we too r well dii y can,t we comment on arhaan again and again they don,t allow us and i don,t know him bt uzair khan he r she had done twice r thrice in 3 hrs so y not us
dnt know keep trying...u will be able to soon.xxxxxx

Yes we all are arhanians! But Arhaina as per every member is the biggest. Long lubb story.
Arhaina is a famous Arhanian.........
But yes you all are Arhanians too. I like Arhaan - He is a brilliant actor.. and very handsome. But I just love Krishna/Baba!

piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

</div>dnt know keep trying...u will be able to soon.xxxxxx
<div>

Yes we all are arhanians! But Arhaina as per every member is the biggest. Long lubb story.

Arhaina is a famous Arhanian.........

But yes you all are Arhanians too. I like Arhaan - He is a brilliant actor.. and very handsome. But I just love Krishna/Baba!
yes dii i,m trying asnd love kriya and krishna arhaan

carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
LOL Carisma... you encouraged me to try this. Even though I never do such things, coz I'm not that creative, but your post is so unique, I had to give it a go.

I've done it a little differently though, I've somewhat changed the story of Kriya. It's very typical filmy, and cheesy. But it's all I could come up with Embarrassed Plus, my fav actors were used up, so I did one on a female this time, Kareena Kapoor (though she's not really my favourite, her movies had some good titles). Oh, and I've slightly changed some titles, hope you don't mind. So, here it is:

JAB WE MET

In the center of Mumfordganj lived a CHAMELI si beautiful girl, her name was Pratigya. She lived KHUSHI khushi with her family.
Also in Allahabad lived a young man full of TASHAN Cool, known as Krishna Singh Thakur. He had DOSTI with Tunna and Chandu and was known as the DON of Allahabad, (in a good sense LOL)
One day, Krishna was out shopping when she bumped into an AJNABEE (our Prats maidam) and he went completely FIDA Heart over her. Since that day, he was lost all the time in her YAADEIN Day Dreaming, and would watch her CHUP CHUP KE. He thought, one day definitely, hum MILENGE MILENGE.

He decided to meet her one day, and said to her, "MUJHE KUCH KEHNA HAI.... MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGI? Hug" But poor Krishna, Pratigya had some AITRAAZ, and refused to marry him! Ouch
Krishna was heartbroken Broken Heart.... he became like a ROADSIDE ROMEO, lost and wandering, and decided to KURBAN (sacrifice) himself Dead. He tried to cut his wrist, but his friends T/C said "Bhaiyya, in life, there is KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM, forget about this KAMBAKHT ISHQ, it will do you no good. WE ARE FAMILY, we will always be with you". But Krishna could never forget her Embarrassed

Meanwhile, 3 IDIOTS (Angad and friends) Pig took a fancy to Pratigya, and did some GOLMAAL, they kidnapped her! When Krishna found out he became like a REFUGEE, he spent day and night in her TALAASH. He finally found her at 36 CHINA TOWN and after a fight like LOC: KARGIL , he finally rescued her.

When he was taking her home, she smiled Smile and said: "Krishna, MUJHE KUCH KEHNA HAI.... kya tum MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE? Embarrassed"

Krishna was dumbstruck.... and asked "Why? Confused"....

"KYON KI.... MAIN KRISHNA KI DEEWANI HOON Blushing (little change here). I liked you from the day JAB WE MET, but was scared to accept it, I thought you would be BEWAFAA to me. Now I know you really love me Heart"

Krishna was elated! He was having some HULCHUL in his heart. He said "Promise me.... JEENA SIRF MERE LIYE? Confused"

"Arey haan Baba... I lub you very much.... our life will now only be always KHUSHI never GHAM LOL"

They happily went home, and soon were known as "MAIN AUR MRS. KRISHNA SmileBig smile"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-radhi-pheonix1---Yemi---piyarapiyaricarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

LOL Carisma... you encouraged me to try this. Even though I never do such things, coz I'm not that creative, but your post is so unique, I had to give it a go.

I've done it a little differently though, I've somewhat changed the story of Kriya. It's very typical filmy, and cheesy. But it's all I could come up with Embarrassed Plus, my fav actors were used up, so I did one on a female this time, Kareena Kapoor (though she's not really my favourite, her movies had some good titles). Oh, and I've slightly changed some titles, hope you don't mind. So, here it is:

JAB WE MET

In the center of Mumfordganj lived a CHAMELI si beautiful girl, her name was Pratigya. She lived KHUSHI khushi with her family.
Also in Allahabad lived a young man full of TASHAN Cool, known as Krishna Singh Thakur. He had DOSTI with Tunna and Chandu and was known as the DON of Allahabad, (in a good sense LOL)
One day, Krishna was out shopping when she bumped into an AJNABEE (our Prats maidam) and he went completely FIDA Heart over her. Since that day, he was lost all the time in her YAADEIN Day Dreaming, and would watch her CHUP CHUP KE. He thought, one day definitely, hum MILENGE MILENGE.

He decided to meet her one day, and said to her, "MUJHE KUCH KEHNA HAI.... MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGI? Hug" But poor Krishna, Pratigya had some AITRAAZ, and refused to marry him! Ouch
Krishna was heartbroken Broken Heart.... he became like a ROADSIDE ROMEO, lost and wandering, and decided to KURBAN (sacrifice) himself Dead. He tried to cut his wrist, but his friends T/C said "Bhaiyya, in life, there is KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM, forget about this KAMBAKHT ISHQ, it will do you no good. WE ARE FAMILY, we will always be with you". But Krishna could never forget her Embarrassed

Meanwhile, 3 IDIOTS (Angad and friends) Pig took a fancy to Pratigya, and did some GOLMAAL, they kidnapped her! When Krishna found out he became like a REFUGEE, he spent day and night in her TALAASH. He finally found her at 36 CHINA TOWN and after a fight like LOC: KARGIL , he finally rescued her.

When he was taking her home, she smiled Smile and said: "Krishna, MUJHE KUCH KEHNA HAI.... kya tum MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE? Embarrassed"

Krishna was dumbstruck.... and asked "Why? Confused"....

"KYON KI.... MAIN KRISHNA KI DEEWANI HOON Blushing (little change here). I liked you from the day JAB WE MET, but was scared to accept it, I thought you would be BEWAFAA to me. Now I know you really love me Heart"

Krishna was elated! He was having some HULCHUL in his heart. He said "Promise me.... JEENA SIRF MERE LIYE? Confused"

"Arey haan Baba... I lub you very much.... our life will now only be always KHUSHI never GHAM LOL"

They happily went home, and soon were known as "MAIN AUR MRS. KRISHNA SmileBig smile"
Thanks a lot love - this was fantabulous!...... brilliant... thanks again.

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for liking it Big smile, ppl on this forum are so creative, I thought I'll lend some input too.

I really wish more ppl are writing their stories, it's a very fun thread.

carisma2

Go to top