Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bechara Arjun Aur Badkhi Arohi

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
so lovely ladies i m back again with a topic .3 Topics in a week par kya kare Arjuhi compel me to make a post u know what i m not even complaining😆

Bechara Arjun  Aur Badkhi Arohi  

Coming to the topic well my heart goes for Arjun kya kismat leke payda hua he .lagta hai jaise Amavas ke raat  rahu kaal mein Shanivar ko payda hua hoga .Poor guy there r so many problems in his life .After his birth his parents left to live at the mercy of this painful hatredfilled selfish world .somehow leading an orphan life then came this rudra on the pretext of giving him a family was usng him like a 'mohra'.poor guy always craved for LOVE but always was abused made realised that he is an orphan leaving at the mercy of rudra by the so called Singhania family who r no where near to a family .bunch of selfish morons except dadi n rashi the caring ladies in his life.

Then God send an Angel in his life to fill the vacuum of love n care as Arohi.Arohi was like  a fresh dew of love in  his deserted loveless life .Par yahan bi uski mahan kismat oops buri kismat aa gayi in form of family feud .then Again destiny brought them together as man n wife then again the same destiny is playing games with him in form of misunderstandings ,pignesh sometimes the family.

Bechara Arjun jab bi kuch acha karne jata hai gadbad ho jati hai 😆even in todays epi bechara socha Arohi ko mana lega aur vo mani bi magar phir aa gayi bech main kismat he torn Arohi's soulmate ok not soulmate but bedmate😆 Softy Ahluvalia ka khoon 😲.Arjun said in the First epi he never killed any1 lo ab vo kami bi uri kar di well technically he is not a killer but for Arohi Softy is  like her life like a baby whom she used to love talk n even discuss plans to irritate Arjun😆 .

i never understand y in all serials Apologising is so difficult especially for the leads sometimes they make it so complicated that it feels murdering some 1 is much more easier than saying   sorry but then again its a serial thokuch na kuch drama tho honah padega .It was a cool idea of Arjun to ask sorry on radio but then again he cud have just texted her or had written a letter par fir drama kaise hota .but if u ask me whenever u wanna apologise to some1 who is very special ,ur life  never involve a 3rd party cuz  things sometimes gets messier (personal experience😆).Anyways but i was glad his plan worked for a while even radio listeners adviced Arohi whom arjun hurted to forgive but again the evil destiny played her game his plan backfired the same listeners who were praising Arjun minutes after were abusing him .Arjun aur vo bi Swine .RAM RAM! poor him but i have to admit this they way he was getting abused was hilarious thanksto Arjun 's expression (no offence ppl i just got carried away) Finally Arjun realised he has  to do all by himself with romits plan of  giving flowers for Arohi he decided to aplogize directly well not face to face but back to back(pun intended Arjuhi's back) .with all those embarassing moments conquering all his awkward feelings  cutely stammering  he gathered courage n finally said sorry .See when u do things urself rather than relying on others all problems vanish .his efforts bore fruit Arohi finally forgave him.But again the cruel destiny - kaise chup batthi Arjun ko itni asani se kahan jitne deti .Arjun did a grave mistake in his nervousness he torn Arohi's lagtajigar SoftyAhluwalia.well i found dadi's questioning here quite logical when ur nervous u start biting nails,or blabber some nonsense ,starting moving to n fro par ye tho sada Arohi da Arjun  aur vo bi mature aadmi who never played with bat aur ball but knife .haath mein chaku mila nahi aur khujli shuru😆 .poor Softy 

Badkhi Arohi ab kyakaregi now shes gonna murder Arjun with that chakku🤣 or will again Arjun's destiny play some games for that wait n watch

Overall good episode  .loved raj dadi n a spl mention to rashi she was an Angel today loved how she kicked Piggy out of the house n offcourse Arjuhi  - the brilliant  karanika  .enjoyed the flashback moments.All in all not a perfect episode but a great episode .loved  i wud rate 9/10

God bless all 
Take care🤗

Do share ur views
Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totallyy agree and the best part of the "khoon" was Arjun's reaction wen Arohi looked at Softy he was like freaking out shytt man i finallyy got her to forgive mee LOL
-veena.shona- thumbnail
jst luvd yest' epi
it was too nyc 👍🏼
luvd arjuhi n my sweetu Raj ☺️
Veena
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post yaar it alws happens with arjun he goes to do smthng good bt smthng bad happens poor guy.
Anham. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I reckon we will have another "Sorry,Monster" scene 😆. Or maybe Arohi willntry to hit Arjun, but Arjun holds her arms and they have another loving scene 😳
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U made me laugh loudly.good post.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was really one of the fantastic episode o f KMH 2 and it had all the necessary content in it to make it rocking.

Lovely one.

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious post 🤣

I have only one advice to give Arohi- I really did like your Softie Ahluwalia very much and he was a very cute thing too😳. But Arohi, I think its time you graduated from Softie Ahuluwalia to Softie Singhania ☺️😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsCrosby87

totallyy agree and the best part of the "khoon" was Arjun's reaction wen Arohi looked at Softy he was like freaking out shytt man i finallyy got her to forgive mee LOL

thanks for liking the post arjun 's reaction was 2good  he freaked out similarly when he mistook dhondu for Arohi🤣
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

jst luvd yest' epi
it was too nyc 👍🏼
luvd arjuhi n my sweetu Raj ☺️
Veena

even i liked yesterdays episode Loved Arjuhi😃