Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Plea to the MODS!![VBsReply&SuggPg7Onwards]PlzSee (Page 10)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@Shikha, by discussing about the same character in different topics i meant, his acts in different episodes/parts can give new reasons to discuss. Hence different topics & not discussing the sameConfused that is how members can come up with different topics for active discussion.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx..Amira..-TeekhiMishti-

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

NOTE:

Ok, i'll answer all your queries one by one :

1. talking about that Eshu's Kisamt se tum mile ho topic, that was an Audio.Video link, that needs to be shared in the Media gallery, n we have specified this alott of time that we have a ||:.KMH2-Media Gallery[FFs/VMs/Audio/etc.].:|| to share all your Audio/Video/FFs/Poems/Poetrys/Dedications/etc. then why why you guyz need a separate topic for every song used in the show, earlier it was 'Roop Tera mastana' female version, then we moved that to the Media gallery, then it was 'Kya Pyar karoge' gain the same thing prevailed, then this 'Kismat se tum humko mile ho' song... why everytime we need a new thread for the discussion, you all are free to use the MG for these kind of discussions, did we stop you to do that ? No naa..then why you people feel offended, restricted.. Also guyz, i am really sorry but its Not possible to allow each one of you to create similar topics and carry discussions all over. & whenever we have closec any single thread that was done with a Proper Message for sure.

Trashing a post, is no way possible to leave a note, cos the posts is directed to the Trash Bin, where you guyz cannot enter. And Posting Video Updated from External Links is not allowed on IF, we do have our own VU who do so mch n take out time to post HQ VU for you all.

@blue: it was not just the audio/video link that she shared. it was a write up as to how the song is related to Arjuhi's life, so definitely a matter to appreciate & discuss for ppl who think deeply about the story, tracks & characters. a very unique idea/post that ppl would've loved reading. Forum needs different kinds of analysis right?

@pink: really sorry but i dont agree with that. if it was just a link to the audio/video posted, den i understand but, if members find a reason to discuss with others then it is not a good idea to restrict them. as for discussions in the MG, it is not a place for discussions, is it? wen we start to discuss we can just go on with it n then it would be difficult for members to find the links they are looking for. Moreover hardly few ppl would be aware of a matter of discussion in the MG. others look for the topics in the forum.

P.S: i am not trying to interfere in your job but just putting forward my opinions as far as it does not affect the forum atmosphere.

piamistPraniirasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Restricting the use of word 'Kamina' etc is definitely Abusive, even if it is used in the Show, cos this leads to many more offensive words, somebody used 'Ganda Khoon'
was that correct ?
Creating so many similar topics for the same character is not at all allowed this is considered as spamming and spmmaing makes forum a mess, that would ultimately lead all the important topics to just vanish n stroll down to somewhere 10-15 pages, you guyz wanr that ? Important topic to be ovrshadowd by the spams.
& Yes, there was some kind of COmparisons On between the Silver Screen Actors & KMH Actors/Characters. COMPARISONS between any two shows/charcaters is not tolerated cos this too is a big reason for prookin or hurtin the feelings of the members that may/may not like either of the Actors. Bashing is not only Abusive Language, Comparisons too lead to Bashing so many times. So Please avoid any kind of Comparions. Even there was improper use and offences when there was a post for KMH1 & KMH2
some b'liv KMH1 was better, therby expressing disspointment towards KMH2, some members felt offended and i had to close that Discussion immediately to avoid any kind of arguements n heated discussions.
And when it comes to Nisha, why are you raising your voice for her, she herself is capable of doing it and let her do that.

@blue.. as far as my memory goesErmm the word 'gandha khoon' was used in the show.. but if u say that it should not be mentioned in the forum, even if it is used in the show, then its not possible, since the dialogues have it & we discuss everything about the show. But surely i dont support/encourage usage of derogatory terms to bash a character personally. But well if members go out of control with bashing, den a note should keep a check on the members & the members here are really sweet & understanding, so is there a need to be controlling them even before they have committed any offense?

@purple:if u are talking about Nisha's post then, she did not compare as such. She just meant that Karan & kritika as Arjun & Arohi have brought in the same warmth as that of the veteran actors. I dont find anything offensive about that.

@green..comparisons on KMH1 & KMH2 has been offending since it is happening ever since KMH2 went on air..every now & then a person comes up with his/her disappointment towards KMH2. So i dont support such topics, since it brings negative vibes in the forum.

Edited by shibz - 03 March 2011 at 2:41am

piamistrasika_DSPraniikavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Addressing Cvs is an instigating post that may lead to Offending Discussions And talking about Pratigya Forum, all the topics addressing CVs are Closed.

ok...i have no idea what happens in the Pratigya forum but in my forum i have not come across any such problem, so if ppl want to have a healthy discussion putting forth their opinions then is it right to hinder their freedom of speech?

I just answered to all your posts where i felt the need to. I hope this was just a healthy discussion to sort out issues from both sides as well. Hope you understand. No offense meant to anyone.

Lastly we are not against a clean, organized forum but at the same time the forum should feel friendly, that is all our concern. Surely i don't support several topics on the same content.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAmnaIshkavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid you ! i felt the same thing Smile loved the courage you showed in writing this post! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFshibz

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Ok, i had asked you all for the 'Unanswered' Closed Topics and here is what i recieved from one members

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1626701

these are some topics which were closed without a message... i'm not sure if you PMed the topic starter on this or not..... just sending cuz you requested....

most of our questions were answered... and thank you for that... like i said in my post, i did not mean to bash... since the platform was there i merely expressed my views..

thank you.....

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
My Reasons:; do lemme know if any of these needs to be 'Re-Opened'?

ok, first of all, thnkyu so much for the links.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1626701
this Topic is in No Way related to the show in any manner! we all have our respective PM & Scrapbook feature and the Chit-Chat Corner to interact and other personal discussions.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1626899&TPN=7
This was Closed on Request, you guys created a Topic that you all dun need any further restricted posts. So Roshni(lilindiangurl) had done this yesterday afor the posr 'Plea to the mods' ws created.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1626661
Just we Automatically Close the ML, WU, this too falls under those categories, written daily by a specifc members. This too demands no Note at the time of being Closed.

Any Other 'Relevant' 'Important' topic being closed without any 'Message/Note' ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Another one :: we'll just let u know , n its upto you to decide what we are supposed to do ?

SBS 3rd march Karan weds Kritika...

3rd March SBB links(Tying TIE knot)

Edited by starry.phoenix - 03 March 2011 at 3:49am

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index