Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tht is soo cute updateee andd pretty plzzz kick out tht bitch nupur from sajan life make her plannn soo bad failll 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Samrat's Dad Do Care :) Awww, Love Those Moments Of SaJan 😳 Whenever Gunjan Feels Pain & Samrat Heals It When He Touch Her Tummy; Damn Sweet 😍 Wooow, Their First Kiss <3 ☺️
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah u updated this ff
loved all the scenes samrat's dad's anger is really cute
and samrat's protectivness over gunjan is the best❤️
bui as always being a pain😡
and aww samrat ate achar just got gunjan wanted to eat it 😳
and the last scene was my favorite that kiss completly loved it do continue soon i want to see both of their reaction after kiss :D
love
tanzeel
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashizin

hey radhi it was wonderful upd :))

loved the way  u penned down emotions superbly i loved how sajan's bond is being stronger knowing each other well their love and care for their unborn child its seriously wonderful to read loved samrat's father's concern and care for sajan and for unborn baby showing his soft heart and nature and samrat's mom always been very supportive to them sajan r finding their love for each other slowly slowly and i loved the way u penned down can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm 

hey aashi di thnk u so much for reading updt n giving beautiful comment...
m glad u loved my hardwork.. thnks dii
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mohit_rockstar

Heyy🤗 hey palak

I know you are very angry with me atleast..[well dats true i ws very angry]Why?coz i dont give a feedback [so u knw the reason well dats gud]but trust me i love your updates and i exactly dont know how 2 write it so well so isiliye..SORRY..😊
its ok dear i can understand
And now coming to your really long update..here is my long comment..i hope so 😉[yah its long comment lolll]
Well i loved each n every part..samrat taking Gunjan to the doctor..Glaring at her and then she quietly coming along..Then his handling with her mood handling(I am surprised :O..
And then his Dad's concern..Actually Anger is a form to express everything..Whether its love,hurt,grief,pain or nething..wonderfully portrayed..👏And I must say u have a good knowledge abt everything..I am saying so coz i am studying d same thing😉[well dear i was also a science student n i knw each n everything about pregnancy just m nt experienced yet lolll]
And the best part was Imli and the hasi masaak and their cuddling..[this IMLI part gonna come soon in next updt]and what abt the bui part?
Well i noe she may not like Gunjan at d present moment but dheere dheere she ll win her heart..her innocence will..
[chill everything gonna be all right...]
So thanks for d amazing update
[m glad u like it dear n thnks for appreciation]
Cont soon
[will try tooo]
Take care😃
[same to u...]

Love
Palak😊
[Radhi]

Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful part loved samrat dad concern for gunjan n loved the romantic scenes b/w sajan thanks for the pm
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey radhi
awesome update loved it
loved sd care for gunjan it was soo sweat
loved sajan scenes were sooo adorable specially the kiss😍
beautifully written👏
now cannot wait for the next part
cont soon
thanks for the pm

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG What an update !!
It was awesome ,seriously speaking I'm loving the way SaJan are coming close to eachother !! 😳
Continue soon
Love <3
Ayesha
Edited by -BurningDesire- - 12 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Radhi...Wahhh bhae aj kal to back to back updates aa rai hen...😉
Thanksfully ap ko yaad to aya na😃
ok Update was Great...Awesomeee...Specially Samrat's care for gunjan and now His dad has started take care of Gunjan's baby...😳
All Scenes were written very nicely...Train scene was very CUTE😳
hearing Morena after so many days..u made me remind of those beautiful Morena's track...😊
Bui yahan pe b change nai hui yaar...bs diffrence sirf Samrat Gunjan ki replacement ho gai he...regarding bui's behavior ..😉
its really lovely that now they are coming close to each other...now Samrat also thinks abt Gunjan not just for his baby...last scene was Sooo sweeet...lovely ...😳
acha sun ab ye sb ff k bck to bck updates de k phir se so na jana...itnaaa late update karti he k last parts b bhool jate hen...😆
continue soon the next part n thanks for the pm

Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super awesome part!! Sam's father is changing nw. Sajan scene wr so cute & lovely! Last kissing scene ws fab! Loved it. Continue soon. Thnks 4 d pm