Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 2 March 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

Thanks for the WU!
It was a little disappointing episode for me! I was expecting a bit more tasha today and continuation of yesterdays cleaning spree...! :(
Alas may be it was just me! Hope tomorrow we will have something more interesting, ya me too didint like this seema kala love birds talk!
Welcome Piya😊 It might not have been like yesterday's TaSha wise but I agree with Pooja story progression wise it was very good. Anyways too much of a good thing is also not that nice😳 TaSha ko champagne ki tarah thoda thoda sip kiya toh zyada achche se chadegi😆
Kala is yucky!😡
Originally posted by kiran255

OH zuby !
its a perfect update 
i love it 
and u take care of ur health 

we dont want our ZUby to fall ill :D
Thanks Kiran😊 I'll only get better when my sweetheart is better too I'm wanting Mahadevji to hurry with his herbal cure for D😭
Originally posted by iluvltsl

thnx for the update
Welcome dear😊 What should I call you if u don't mind?😳
Originally posted by mahalaxmik

Thank you for the update. And another big thanks for doing it while you are not feeling good at all.

Hope that you feel better soon.
Thanks Laxmi & welcome dear😳 I love writing about Sweetheart😳 Next time even if I'm having a heart attck main update likhkar hi hospital jaaoongi😆😆😆😆 
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

thnx for the update
it was an ok epi, nt al tht....
felt bad for dutta wen he was questioning if he is tht bad..?
i found the new entries slightly weird...them smiling was a bit weird...
n naku n dutta had a slight role reverse in tht d trusted thm easily while naku didnt... suppose with al thts happened with naku, she's learnt nt 2 trust ppl so easily...lol

hpe 2 c mre tasha scenes 2mrw...n hpe D's eye sight returns soon 2
You are welcome Yuvi😊
Story wise I'm glad the cameos made an entry quickly & now we are onto the recovery mode.
I too was very surprised at Nakku saying she can't trust strangers right to their faces😲 I know she is into protective mode and all but still....
Dont know if any lovey dovey scenes is possible now that the couple has company😕
Originally posted by KavitaDR

My dear Zuby,

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling very well....Take good care of yourself as we cant afford to have you falling sick. Good update that reflected to a great extent yesterday's episode which I found quite understated despite the fact that it was supposed to provide the drive towards Dutta's and Nakusha's battle ahead. The one thing that LTL never needed before was gratuitous connections to great cameos such as Jagtap or even Subbalaxmi/Anna. I found it a bit irksome that they had to connect Jagtap who made the most dramatic entries to this couple who will, undoubtedly, play a crucial role in Dutta's recovery with so much nonchalance. I expected better and I am not going to make amends to members of the forum who may brand this post as negative. For once, I agree with Ana's view as to the CV's carelessness as she has pointed out in one of her thread. 

Somehow, I felt that the CVs just cannot be consistent with the flow. Indeed, if the 1st of March was very reminiscent of the warm earthiness of a fumbling new couple finding their way in difficult circumstances, the 2nd March rendition lacked the same intensity. Were it not for Mishal once again saving the show with the flawless blind man's act connecting to the raging warrior within himself, the episode would have been quite lacklustre.

Other elements which jarred was that random act of Chaskar and his acolyte Phattu suddenly putting up posters of Dutta and Naku in the village. Aren't the people of Ratnagiri or Shiroli supposed to know who Dutta Bhau is and what he represents.....It was quite hilarious as it did not seem connected to Kala's thought process after the deafening setback she has suffered. For clarity's sake, were we not supposed to get a vague hint of the fact that she had already started manning the operations.....

On the contrary, she was shown trying to poison Seema. I just cannot predict what CVs still have in mind as far as the latter is concerned but I would still not want to write off the positive trait that she was shown to have developed, especially when she questioned Kala about her motives. We love to call her dumb but she is not that dumb at all...I just hope that she is, actually, buying time as she has clearly understood that She will not get more than the respect and forgiveness she craved for from Dutta. I just hope that CV's are a bit more considerate.

And I did like your update...Thanda it was not....Its just that it, actually, reflected the episode and you cannot always embellish bland offerings. CVs should assume their collective responsility when it comes to cohesion in the creative process.

Sorry for the length, but I hope that I have now made up for missing Monday. And my fingers were itching a bit but Time is just not permitting me to board one of my analytical flights on the Forum lately.

Luv u,

Kavita😊
Thanks so much for such a long reply despite having a killer schedule🤗
A lot could be written about the way the Cvs are executing the current track but now that MR himself has said he is moving on I want to savour every moment I can with my Patil Saab. I'd rather not dwell on anything else at the moment.Because if I do it will only cause more pain to me. 😭
Usually I find Chaskar scenes very interesting but it was so annoyingly ridiculous yesterday.How on earth is this possible?It was in the newspapers na about the death of D?

I'm hoping Seema along with Baji puts up a fight on the PN front. That would be so refreshingly different from the run of the mill spurned lover turning vamp way😵
 I'm eagerly awaiting one of ur analysis post.Make it soon😳😃

Zuby
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Zuby🤗
Awww so sorry  to hear that u are not feeling better ...Did u go the doctor kya?....I hope u are feeling better .....Pls take care of urself and hope u feel better soon 🤗We need u healthy and fit 😉
Thanx alot for the wonderful update yaar ...Loved it like always👍🏼
My heart went out to dutta ...Poor him feeling so helplessBut he still rocked with the scene when he picked up that stick in Style....Hold the poor mans neck😆......
Chaskar toh he is hilarious🤣Dutta kidnaping his wife 😆that was so lame excuse Ever😆....
Naku is now been protective of D..😉......
Awwww jagtap dada"s name got me emotional😭....Anyways not a bad epi .....
Thanx yaar ....U take care and don"t stress urself ....
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Hi Suhana🤗🤗🤗🤗
I went to the doc's he gave me a painkiller jab but had a very uncomfortable nightOuch Hope to feel better today😳 Thanks Suhana for ur concern😃

First part mein I felt so sad for him but loved that scene of face off with Mahadevji.My D was back so ferociously😍😍😍

Chaskar is a joker🤡 & Kala is last week's khichdi left out in the sun🤢

You take care too dear😊
Originally posted by crystal_29

Nice update, Zuby! 🤗

And you typed it out when you were not well!😲 Take care of yourself!

I liked the epi today. Felt sad for Dutta. I hope he gets back his eyesight soon...And Kala-Seema🥱 they were boring! I am not even worried that Seema might turn negative. What is she going to do? She is like female Suds🤣🤣🤣 Kala finds such adbhudh namoonas to help her!!!

I liked the new cameos...Lets see how they help Tasha!
Thanks Crystal🤗🤗🤗
I feel slightly better now😳 
As I said to Mahalaxmi heart attack vandaalum update complete pannittu thaan hospital poven😆😆😆 
The news reports says Mahadev will cure D.I'm hoping it will happen this week I like the woman. No one will say she is an actress.So natural.The man I have seen him before.Can't recall where.
Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

</div><font color="#0000ff" size="3">Welcome Piya😊It might not have been like yesterday's TaSha wise but I agree with Pooja story progression wise it was very good. Anyways too much of a good thing is also not that nice😳TaSha ko champagne ki tarah thoda thoda sip kiya toh zyada achche se chadegi😆</font>
<div><font color="#0000ff" size="3">Kala is yucky!😡</font>

Thanks Zuby! Naaahhhh... What I meant by disappointed is that I expected to tasha scene to start from where it end the previous epi where they were holding hands and here *Thada* there in the garden planting trees
But maybe its just me :(
Other than that all the tasha interaction and the concern protective hubby scene and that picking up the stick in style all I enjoyed v much. NO complains.
Like u said shoul get use tu small douses of tasha like champagne sip by sip..!! :D
Hi meri lovely Zuby!!!

Great update!!! What makes you think that it was a thanda update? Fishing for compliments?!! IT WAS BETTER THAN THE EPISODE!!! Ab toh nahi kahegi na ki update thanda tha? It wasn't sweetie! By the way felt really bad on reading about your health. get well soon sweetie. Dekh tabiyat thik na hote hue bhi kitni achchi update likhi hai!

Loved the episode in spite of glitches and many jarring moments! If it were not for our fab MR I probably would have skipped this episode and watched just the entry of Mahadev and Sundari! That was quite interesting! The mention of Jagtap I found was quite inevitable as any serene place like a jungle is now always going to remind Dutta (and Naku too) of Jagtap and his caring, kind ways! Even with Jagtap the initial meeting was on the wrong footing! But Jagtap managed to begin the process of stirring and purifying Dutta's soul. Now Mahadev and Sundari will help him with Naku to get the physical purification and return of his eyesight and physical and mental strength to deal with the likes of Chaskar and Kala! Nothing wrong actually in the mention of Jaggu Dada! Found it quite sweet. Anyway just my POV!

The rest of the epsiode (especially where MR wasn't in the frame) was YAWWWWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!!
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago