Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 2 March 2011

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapsrazviushakiran patelshamnasasaliradhiischoco-pieHumtum25DamayantiMsonic16Raksapmshah1nabilamubeenmadhavirajOnly4Dilishdent4usp87mahalaxmiksinipillaibmm1985pinks86rgattukomal_w25Nimmi.KavitaDRAmber10Ankur_1305misssmilysasha_1ChaudhrytmAbhiAniKevamushkan_2003desigrl414Crystal29-Fivr-springsshish15sparikhrama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123sub_rosaRose_Petalleft_foreverWanderbugPooja_219Warda.-Azy-prncz-bharti-Quelle-Bellesuhana19NainaSengalRoarkanna44Elysia-Srushti---Sia--Prinsesse.Suvismile.saraHamlet53Dew-dropkhushix-Swetha-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey Zuby dear,
How are u feeling now?Did u go to doctor?Pls. take care of ur health atleast for ur patilsaabWink
Waise on a lighter note,i know the real reason of ur headache.Jab epi. Seema & kala ke yawn inducing talks se start ho ,toh aur kya hogaLOL
I simply loved today's episode.
It was much better in terms of story progression.
When it started,i felt oh,no,aaj pura boring hoga,but as soon as PN scene got over,i was pleasantly surprised by the rest part.
What more can i say,i liked the hilarious plan of chaskarROFLROFLROFL
Could he not have got hold of some better pic. of dutta to show how much lunatic he was?Confused
Dutta kidnapping his own wifeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I loved Tulsi plantation scene.I felt bad seeing dutta in pain for not being able to see AS & others.
I just loved his rutha hua bachchewala act with god.I felt like pulling his cheeksEmbarrassed

I just loved how he picked laathi & got hold of  mahadevji's neck.Truly he is a sherClap
Then again his apology & talks about Jagtap dada made me emotionalCryCryCry
**runs to watch 29th july scene**
Nakku on the other hand was being doubtful,total role reversalConfused
this is called gadha bana insaan & nakku bani gadhiLOL
I am liking these two peopleSmile

OOps this was my take on the episode,thoda lamba ho gaya naaLOL
Tera update as usual fabulous dearClapClapClap
Tere patilsaab/MR too goodStar.Now i have no pleasing words left for his acting skills.I simply loved his voice modulationClap

One min,did i read correct,u called this update thandaShocked
kis angle se ye thanda thaConfused,may be awasome ka synonym thanda hota hogaWink

Thanks dearHug
PoojaSmile

Edited by preety_219 - 02 March 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305AbhiAnisuhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU!
It was a little disappointing episode for me! I was expecting a bit more tasha today and continuation of yesterdays cleaning spree...! :(
Alas may be it was just me! Hope tomorrow we will have something more interesting, ya me too didint like this seema kala love birds talk!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
OH zuby !
its a perfect update 
i love it 
and u take care of ur health 

we dont want our ZUby to fall ill :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

Hearts.Flowers IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi

mahalaxmik Senior Member
mahalaxmik
mahalaxmik

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. And another big thanks for doing it while you are not feeling good at all.

Hope that you feel better soon.

Pooja_219-Carrie-suhana19-Srushti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update
it was an ok epi, nt al tht....
felt bad for dutta wen he was questioning if he is tht bad..?
i found the new entries slightly weird...them smiling was a bit weird...
n naku n dutta had a slight role reverse in tht d trusted thm easily while naku didnt... suppose with al thts happened with naku, she's learnt nt 2 trust ppl so easily...lol

hpe 2 c mre tasha scenes 2mrw...n hpe D's eye sight returns soon 2

AbhiAniPooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

My dear Zuby,

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling very well....Take good care of yourself as we cant afford to have you falling sick. Good update that reflected to a great extent yesterday's episode which I found quite understated despite the fact that it was supposed to provide the drive towards Dutta's and Nakusha's battle ahead. The one thing that LTL never needed before was gratuitous connections to great cameos such as Jagtap or even Subbalaxmi/Anna. I found it a bit irksome that they had to connect Jagtap who made the most dramatic entries to this couple who will, undoubtedly, play a crucial role in Dutta's recovery with so much nonchalance. I expected better and I am not going to make amends to members of the forum who may brand this post as negative. For once, I agree with Ana's view as to the CV's carelessness as she has pointed out in one of her thread. 

Somehow, I felt that the CVs just cannot be consistent with the flow. Indeed, if the 1st of March was very reminiscent of the warm earthiness of a fumbling new couple finding their way in difficult circumstances, the 2nd March rendition lacked the same intensity. Were it not for Mishal once again saving the show with the flawless blind man's act connecting to the raging warrior within himself, the episode would have been quite lacklustre.

Other elements which jarred was that random act of Chaskar and his acolyte Phattu suddenly putting up posters of Dutta and Naku in the village. Aren't the people of Ratnagiri or Shiroli supposed to know who Dutta Bhau is and what he represents.....It was quite hilarious as it did not seem connected to Kala's thought process after the deafening setback she has suffered. For clarity's sake, were we not supposed to get a vague hint of the fact that she had already started manning the operations.....

On the contrary, she was shown trying to poison Seema. I just cannot predict what CVs still have in mind as far as the latter is concerned but I would still not want to write off the positive trait that she was shown to have developed, especially when she questioned Kala about her motives. We love to call her dumb but she is not that dumb at all...I just hope that she is, actually, buying time as she has clearly understood that She will not get more than the respect and forgiveness she craved for from Dutta. I just hope that CV's are a bit more considerate.

And I did like your update...Thanda it was not....Its just that it, actually, reflected the episode and you cannot always embellish bland offerings. CVs should assume their collective responsility when it comes to cohesion in the creative process.

Sorry for the length, but I hope that I have now made up for missing Monday. And my fingers were itching a bit but Time is just not permitting me to board one of my analytical flights on the Forum lately.

Luv u,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 02 March 2011 at 7:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305AbhiAniPooja_219-Azy-suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

Go to top