Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sajan Love Mansion...Waiting 4 d return..<333 (Page 67)

sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 3501

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by sg-muskaan

...............................AngryHug
arey kya huaConfused


where z chaitu...??Confused
how r richu...?Embarrassedchaitu ki purani adat haiLOL

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Joined: 29 March 2010
Posts: 17531

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

he i got the idea
 
its like we wil play antakshari
and the songs will be from letters of "monaya"
means first one will sing from "m" then second one with "o" ,then third "n"
like wise if anyone doesng remember the song with the letter  "then will say pass ,and take next word in "monaya",likle wise ,the movement "monaya "the whole word finishis then the person who gets ,will sing a song from  mjht ,during mjht journey and the same person will give another word related to mjht ,from which again the antakshari will start ok


INTERSTNGGGGGGBig smile
Big smile
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monayafan

he i got the idea
 
its like we wil play antakshari
and the songs will be from letters of "monaya"
means first one will sing from "m" then second one with "o" ,then third "n"
like wise if anyone doesng remember the song with the letter  "then will say pass ,and take next word in "monaya",likle wise ,the movement "monaya "the whole word finishis then the person who gets ,will sing a song from  mjht ,during mjht journey and the same person will give another word related to mjht ,from which again the antakshari will start ok
hey chaitu very nice ideaTongue
sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 3501

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
ye kya ho raha arry ye kya ho raha hai.......................Ouch
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
so the first song has to start from m naTongue
ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Joined: 29 March 2010
Posts: 17531

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by sg-muskaan

...............................AngryHug
arey kya huaConfused


where z chaitu...??Confused
how r richu...?Embarrassedchaitu ki purani adat haiLOL


I AM F99..U SAY..?Smile
ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Joined: 29 March 2010
Posts: 17531

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

ye kya ho raha arry ye kya ho raha hai.......................Ouch


m seeeLOLLOL
spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 16838

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@muski ,shaitaan yahi hu ,meri game kese lagi
if everyone is ready then let us start na
"monaya"
who will sing from "m" jaldiTongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 13367

samratrocks 99 13367 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
.:.SaJan Love Mansion 173.:.New Mansion p135.:.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: naz17555   Replies: 1198   Views: 41508

naz17555 1198 41508 03 May 2010 at 1:30am by rk_ms
EVERY SAJAN SCENE MAKE ME MORE CRAZY ABT SAJAN/MON

2

Author: -Cheeni-   Replies: 11   Views: 3408

-Cheeni- 11 3408 01 February 2010 at 12:00pm by xaviara
.:.SaJan Love Mansion 129.:.Next mansion PG 135

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: anon.   Replies: 1202   Views: 38048

anon. 1202 38048 13 September 2009 at 5:04am by -Priii-
SaJan scenes minus SaJan

2

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 14   Views: 3870

mimi0295 14 3870 06 May 2009 at 9:16am by robbieluvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index