Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

The new one seems quite small .........missing the charm of the old KM .....lagta hai budget ki problem hai.........😉                       

see! this is so big! they show such a big exterior whenever the episode starts..inside also shud be big right? like this one fits!
the one they use now..its just ok ok
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
old KM is nice set  but  new KM is ok this laadli set.
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Initially I was happy with new sets as it had larger drawing room and dining area. But now I realise all it has is drawing room and dining area. Everything else is crammed up including Maan's bedroom. It was especially evident during last episode. Just imagine what impact that Fire chi would have had if it was shot in those spacious halls of Kehna hi kya sequence. But to our bad luck it was shot in some crappy courtyard and it ruined the whole effect for me 😔
Beautiful-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yessssss. In y'days epi if it was the old courtyard it would have created extra magic.
This KM has been scaled to such a small range compared to the old one, ki dum ghutne lagthaa hai.. ðŸ˜•
Edited by Shruthi4GHSP - 13 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The old KM any day and also the outhouse. Looks like recession has hit KC that everything is downsized....only the servants have multiplied!

How did they manage to retain the cushions, bedcover and some of the curtains?

And what do you think of the door of the bed room? No wonder there's no SR...all that glass panes on the door can play havoc with their privacy!!!
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Seriously don't like the new set at all.

Old KM was best. Want that back ðŸ’” but who listen to us?😭

Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree this new one is so boring n small ............old mansion was bigger n better!