PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what happened to the old sets!
i like the curtains during kehna hi kya!! and oh ya the kabootars! hehe

and this new Khurana Mansion seems smaller no? and very confusing! rmrb the episode when Maan was lookin for file so he walked to outhouse...dunno what route he was taking...n Geet also following him but i couldnt make out the geography of the house...

the old is much more nostalgic and bigger..even Maan did not have much space to do his tai chi...the pillars were blocking camera view (means our view! hehe)

hmmmm...

what u think guys? old KM or new KM...? i like the old one...but new one is ok also..but if i had to choose..i think old one is cuter for Maaneet ๐Ÿ˜Š

it doesnt really matter..where ever u put Maaneet, tht place is our paradise right? haha

this is just to know what u all think...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG pammi, was gonna make a similar post....miss those old sets...They're probably using new sets. 

Shame.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
yes yaar today missed the old set ...agar if this shot was shot there it wud have been so lively for us... 
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was surprised when people had started posting a few weeks ago that they like the new KM better than the older one... I never liked the new one for a minute!!!
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes really confusions mansion...
but where they was our maaneet for paradise
i agree with u
today i also got confusion ..yaar

ninand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

I was surprised when people had started posting a few weeks ago that they like the new KM better than the older one... I never liked the new one for a minute!!!

I was one such genius who liked the nu one๐Ÿ˜†... but that was cuz i wasnt expecting they would scale it down so much๐Ÿ˜•..  

Besides I miss so much the infinite green trellis they had in the entrance... the high ceilings and wider spaces... and though Maans room is pretty much still stlyed the same... it was bigger and more spacious...  

why cant they invest in a decent set like other production houses do.... I dont think other PH'es  change sets/rooms this often... !
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ninand

I was one such genius who liked the nu one๐Ÿ˜†... but that was cuz i wasnt expecting they would scale it down so much๐Ÿ˜•..  

Besides I miss so much the infinite green trellis they had in the entrance... the high ceilings and wider spaces... and though Maans room is pretty much still stlyed the same... it was bigger and more spacious...  

why cant they invest in a decent set like other production houses do.... I dont think other PH'es  change sets/rooms this often... !

You are right - i was wondering the same.. What could possibly have made the cheap production house take such a step???
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats the thing guys! i hope they are not doin it to save cost...cos it will be  such a shame ...as geet is a number one show!! they should make sure everything is up to date n not take it lightly...Old KM was part of Geet n they shud have maintained it!! it is one is the most important characters in the story..... Edited by PGirn - 13 years ago
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also liked the old Km missed the old charm.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The new one seems quite small .........missing the charm of the old KM .....lagta hai budget ki problem hai.........๐Ÿ˜‰                       Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago