Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

wah wah 2/3 (Page 2)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juni17

Wow @Huma what an ending ...............u desribed da D&N relation so aptly......take a bow Thumbs Up
*takes a deep bow* thank you LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hi huma,

a really nice post..... good to c u write humor......

at the end, the description on D n N is intense dear..... really nice

tc
divya
komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
After reading the post...all i can say is "Wah Wah"...Clap

Glad to see u back...Btw whats 2/3 Shocked....is it like this is the second out of 3 parts Shocked....if Yes, then Y such a restriction ?? Keep them coming...Smile

Am sure there wud be many waah waah scenes coming once D gets his eyesight back..!
The Clash between Him n Kala is still to unfold..! Hope they increase the pace of the story...Smile

I know, It sounds repetitive , but ya romantic side do surprise me...! Seriously u wrote down DN Bond so beautifullySmile

-Srushti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Perfect Huma!!! Especially the last line!

But yes, I agree, all in all a good episode to move the story forward! And I agree that it wasn't a blooper on Naku's part! She indeed told Dutta's name that way purposefully as she wants to protect him at all costs! Dutta would have corrected her but he too sensed why Naku is doing that and yet the name wasn't entirely wrong s Naku can not lie. That is just not her. But she just twisted the fact to suit her situation. If she is caring enough to think that telling D everything would bring calamity and so she just didn't tell D the truth before after FR. She was scared for him. His uncontrollable rage and hatred. She was just waiting for the right time but that never came. In stead today she is in a position to make D understand everything because he WANTS to understand now.

Lovely post!

-Srushti-

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
You  have summarized  the whole concept of this show in last two lines . Moreover , It is our only wish that whenever this magical  show  concludes  it should be like that . Happy ending of this fairy tale story  without  their separation or  any  replacement of   our  hero / heroine . The fragrance and essence  of their love should remain intact  forever so .

Wink  Smile

Edited by sss8080 - 03 March 2011 at 3:37am
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
beautful post dear

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

love it .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index