Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Its true, we say and we watch. We tell Ekta that her shows are cra* , not worth watching BUT WE STILL WATCH THEM. Ekta's shows are the same, ALL OF THEM, i still watch them though - her new characters always make you watch them. Ektaji's magic - if we stopped watching k-serials, i dont think we would be watching any shows on T.V. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "K-serial mania..... (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
well said LOL

rebelqueen

rebelqueen

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i think the whole of india is watching the k-serials coz she has almost monopolised the televison industry-there's nothing else 2 watck on week-days and ppl r addicted 2 the tv--this is what i feel.....
but i've not met nybody who says....that ya ekta's serials make sense....

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged
god help u ..candy Wink Wink Wink

Willows

Willows

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazelgirl

well....the K-serials mainly as well as some serials are complately logicless and baseless but still ppl watch them..

ppl critisize them but at the end they sit down to watch...

so...what r ur views on it?i mean yy do u think ppl still watch the logicless serials.............

ur views plsTongue Tongue

Clap

your observations are spot on, the reason i believe is that after going home from work, people want to relax and hence proflieration of K serials, i would like to go one step ahead and state that K serials are criminal waste of time, money and scare resources, if and only if people used this time to do watch some constructive, our country's GDP would increase by atleast 1%.

Edited by Willows - 29 December 2005 at 6:09am

sosweet

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
true sosweet

Rindam

Rindam

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Let us look at the positive aspect

There are several other channels who dont air Ekta Kapoor serials, like NDTV, FOX, CNN and BBC, Discovery channel. I dont like to watch these, I am fed up of listenening to horrible happenings everywhere. I want to escape this for atleast an hour, and I dont see it as wasting my time.
India is earning a lot on money in taxes by having these channels, and the success of these channels helps the economy. Ekta Kapoor has provided several people jobs and her stock is pretty good to own as well. She was enterprising and put her self to work and created a great business.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top