K-serial mania.....

hazelgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well....the K-serials mainly as well as some serials are complately logicless and baseless but still ppl watch them..

ppl critisize them but at the end they sit down to watch...

so...what r ur views on it?i mean yy do u think ppl still watch the logicless serials.............

ur views plsπŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stargirl345 thumbnail
well, i agree wid u. how can anyone watch such unlogical serials? i think that ppl watch them cause we're addicted to them. ppl see them everyday cause they don't have anything to do. they probably say to themselves, hey there is nothing good on, so why not watch kyunki?
stargirl345 thumbnail
well, i agree wid u. how can anyone watch such unlogical serials? i think that ppl watch them cause we're addicted to them. ppl see them everyday cause they don't have anything to do. they probably say to themselves, hey there is nothing good to do, so why not watch kyunki?
hazelgirl thumbnail
i agree with u totally... πŸ˜›
as the majority viewers r housewives so nothing better to do..y not watch it πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly I dont like reality based shows, I just find it strange. If a serial was realsitic, depends how much realisim I would be able to enjoy, I like good doses of romance how ever strange the scenes might end up being.
Why are Yash Chopra movies any less illogical, the heroine has to dance in white in a green field and the hero falls in love, the hero and the heroine enjoy the color blue and they know they are made for each other.

Yeah there are many instances when Ekta and her team create bizzareness that boggles me, nevertheless, I still watch. When I can watch Amitabh Bachchan trash 20 people with one finger and a South Indian hero who I am not naming here, catch a bullet between his teeth and whistle it back to the villain by paying for the tickets then why not brainless Nanda parivar eating parathas or Viranis in and out of jail for murder, and Sujal Garewal's love in and out of marraige with several people and well Prerna Bajaj/Basu and then again swinging the pendulum back and forth. And we are made to believe all these people have true love, takes them a few episodes for a divorce. Telepathy is another concept oft in use.

Despite all this I want Kavya and Anjali in Kavyanjali to be together no matter how rotten of a husband he has been in the past, they are meant to be together, they are a hot jodi. I mean we all know in reality no one would go back but its a serial. In the Virani family we all know the cops in India are useless many a time but not as useless as ManSingh Chauhan who is solely dependant on Tulsi Maiyya's abilities to find the killer.

Now all this apart I watch for the Indian faces I get to watch on TV wearing lovely sarees, I dont know that much Hindi would have forgotten it by now if not for TV. The music in between, festivities. I watch Hindi movies for the same reason, for some brainless fun. and of course the actors, I love Ejoo Khan and Hiten Tejwani despite all their dramatics. I never watched Iqbal Khan that much but his voice is rocking. I would love to watch all these folks everyday, why not, relax while you are cooking or cleaning.
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The K-serials are crazy. πŸ˜•
Ekta makes her shows good at points and bad at others. Just to make the show longer she puts in baseless trouble into the story.
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What about the K-movies?
They are really good
Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
K-movies, whose K-moviesπŸ˜†
Just my opinion πŸ˜† huni,

Ekta's movies, never watched any
Karan Johar, a lot of mushy romance and drama, I like some moments in the movies but not the whole movie
Rakesh Roshan (the older gen K man)- Well Koi Mil Gaya I liked Hrithik

I think the K movies are OK to watch but not great like Sholay, original and fantastic entertainment value.
I think none of the K movies can match DDLJ in entertainment value either, they just copied Adi Chopra.
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Its true, we say and we watch. We tell Ekta that her shows are cra* , not worth watching BUT WE STILL WATCH THEM. Ekta's shows are the same, ALL OF THEM, i still watch them though - her new characters always make you watch them. Ektaji's magic - if we stopped watching k-serials, i dont think we would be watching any shows on T.V. πŸ˜†

rebelqueen thumbnail
i think the whole of india is watching the k-serials coz she has almost monopolised the televison industry-there's nothing else 2 watck on week-days and ppl r addicted 2 the tv--this is what i feel.....
but i've not met nybody who says....that ya ekta's serials make sense....