Pregnancy symptoms - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

let everybody else be pregnant other than khanak

khanak will be running around to help them.. shaan will get upset that he s not getting attention from her.. and there a rootna manaana.. that wud be cute,.....

koi aur except khanak...madhvi bhi preggi hogi to hum apne ap ko samhal lenge...lekin not khanak...😆😆
Haaaaaiii Ramm girls Chill Marooooo🤓..
Nobody is getting pregnant.. uuufff.. feels like more than Shaan you girls are going to have heartfails if Khanak does get preggers🤣!!! LOLLLLL..

Enjoy the showww... and the CV's know better than to make ShaNak preggers.. phhsssstt they have AkkiBoo.. DharamBaa.. no worries pretties.. chill chill!!! LOL!!!
veena..u rightly said...and u know na that we r more concerned abt shanak than ourselves...LOL..koi khanak ko preggy nehi dekh sakti, koi shanak 2nd SR k liye apni shaadi & SR postpond karte hai...we r hillarious....😆
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

don't think  she is pregnant because Shantanu says bukar, Khushboo is funny in the precap smelling soap lol

I think Priety Zinda's character did that in ' Salaam Namate ' 😆.....
 Yep she did May, it reminded me of Preity smelling soap after throwing up in Saif's hat lol
i totally agree with all of you, plz don't show khanak pregnant, find some new track for the show, if they show khanak pregnant then RBO will end soon, i don't want that...
Originally posted by sweetyali

i totally agree with all of you, plz don't show khanak pregnant, find some new track for the show, if they show khanak pregnant then RBO will end soon, i don't want that...

No sweetie a show doesn't have to end on a pregnancy track😊....I just think it's not the right time for ShaNak....Anyway, looks like it could be any of the Khandelwal ladies😆....
eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode......
but me too don't want khanak to be pregnant soooooooo soon...
shanak are soooooooooo young no parenting for now......
I dont think khanak is preggie...it might be khusboo🤣
Originally posted by bones88

I dont think khanak is preggie...it might be khusboo🤣

but akshay toh kitne dino se ghar pe hai  hi nahi🤣🤣