Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
2all
 yaarochalo get ready for some maneet moments now this time maan gonna patao geet lets see what  we gonna get from cv ka pitaraπŸ˜†
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME POST again dear I just burst up 🀣....all your points are to the points.......especially 4th and 10th.......as I was thinking the same when dadi was talking to maan......and cant wait for maaneet moments ab tu kiss banta hi banta hai patch up ke baad.........
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

@all 

yaaro my system too gone for tai-chi πŸ˜†
so want maneet moments now as it is high time 

IT IS DEFINITELY A HIGH TIME FOR MAANEET MOMENTS..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love u sanju dear.

7. geet my heart went out for u and ur attitude dear haila me not only cried wid u but more than that loved u so this for u

8. maan has a golden heart and no he has not changed that anger was his love for geet i bow down for him after all he is human and deeply in love wid geet and see wid a click he admitted it but haila geet ne maan ki band baja dee aaj .

9.cv same promo not good yaar iam tired of seeing it and hearing dev ruko ,haila why not some lovey-dovey one ha bolo bolo na
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haila Sanjh, mera system bhi bigad gaya .........link failure so couldn't come online ......Maan ki hot tai-chi jhel nahi paye aur out of order ho gaye....🀣U r right,the curtains r missing from KM,lagta hai due to shortage of budget & Maan's  tai-chi pant saach mei lagta hai came straight from the ramayan era..........phir se budget ka problem.......🀣..one request to the cv's.......u can curtail ur costs regarding anything but don't even dare to compromise with Maaneet's romance........we want it to the fullest..πŸ˜‰.........
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Haila Sanjh, mera system bhi bigad gaya .........link failure so couldn't come online ......Maan ki hot tai-chi jhel nahi paye aur out of order ho gaye....🀣U r right,the curtains r missing from KM,lagta hai due to shortage of budget & Maan's  tai-chi pant saach mei lagta hai came straight from the ramayan era..........phir se budget ka problem.......🀣..one request to the cv's.......u can curtail ur costs regarding anything but don't even dare to compromise with Maaneet's romance........we want it to the fullest..πŸ˜‰.........

dear al money went in paying blackmailer did u read the pm good na as previous one proved righto
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haila! Loved your points!πŸ˜†
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good analysis and superb post i am with u
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u....i loved ur haila and emotion icons u used were hilarious🀣
saanjh11 thumbnail
@all
haila itna  sannata kyun hai IF par😊
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago