India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneetastic!!

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i didnt even move an inch while watchin today's episode!

WOW WOW WOW...what an episode!

i dunno what to say! SUPERB ACTING...OMG how do they do it!!

Drasthi! her acting n dialogue delivery n emotions,..kiya kahoon mein!! i was at pain watchin her in pain!! HATS OFF!

Gurmeet's expression during martial arts is just TOO GOOD! i have never seen any actor who can do martial arts n portray emotions so wonderfully at the same time!!

CVs, ROCKING EPISODE!!
Geet's dialogue to Maan was so good! she made him realise he cant let hatred take over their love!
Keep it up!! 

WAITING FOR TMR'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Edited by PGirn - 02 March 2011 at 10:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

candy3VJ-LNMDJmechantefilleAngel-33-Priti11-rani-luckijaspreetm2815RiMa_972roseinbloomblackb28

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnjaspreetm2815roseinbloom

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I wasnt expecting it to be this touching.. I was amazed today....   GC and DD were superbe as always no doubting that... BUt it was the way Geet confronted Maan about his anger..

The way they showed Maan being furious , it was justified too--cuz Maan has always been shown too principled and often adamantly so.... after a long while this aspect of his character came to fore and was dealt with...

Geet was brilliant.. wow.. when Maan delivered the line about death being better than a life indebted thus, I could feel the sharp pain that pierced through her...

In his anger , he really didnt care how hard he really struck her with that callous line... that his ego, his pride , had precedence over a life with Geet and the baby... damn! for the first time in a long while tears just sprung in my eyes... 

And I am absolutely loving Geet's anger now... The precap has given me hope that she wont be giving in too easily , and she shouldn't. It was extremely hurtful... 

Hope to see Geet stand her ground a bit longer.

Edited by ninand - 02 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnVJ-LNMDJmechantefilleroseinbloom

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I wasnt expecting it to be this touching.. I was amazed today....   GC and DD were superbe as always no doubting that... BUt it was the way Geet confronted Maan about his anger..

The way they showed Maan being furious , it was justified too--cuz Maan has always been shown too principled and often adamantly so.... after a long while this aspect of his character came to fore and was dealt with...

Geet was brilliant.. wow.. when Maan delivered the line about death being better than a life indebted thus, I could feel the sharp pain that pierced through her...

In his anger , he really didnt care how hard he really struck her with that callous line... that his ego, his pride , had precedence over a life with Geet and the baby... damn! for the first time in a long while tears just sprung in my eyes... 

And I am absolutely loving Geet's anger now... The precap has given me hope that she wont be giving in too easily , and she shouldn't. It was extremely hurtful... 

Hope to see Geet stand her ground a bit longer.

yes..The MSK's original charateristic abt being adamant abt things came out today...it was good to see that cos that shows the originality of the characters n story... 

seriously, even i felt her pain..yes i agree..SHE MUST NOT GIVE IN EASILY...IT WAS PAINFUL WHAT MAAN SAID TO HER..if i was Geet, i would have saved Maan at any cost too!

lets c what happens tmr Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninand

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
even seeing him  like this its pary time guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnblackb28

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

even seeing him  like this its pary time guys

omg! thanks for remindin me of this part!...too goood!!Smile
Dhany Senior Member
Dhany
Dhany

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
agree with  u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

Sidra.W IF-Dazzler
Sidra.W
Sidra.W

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I lOved the today's episode
Guru was tOtally DrOoliciOus...
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
haye.. i love his tai chi moves...
HAWT!

Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnroseinbloom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index