Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@sps0114:- i agree with u , its veer;s kid only , rash will murder them if they show it as someones kid , 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tik hai , chal tere liye , no face 
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
even now i think it has to be veer's kid..ur right jaya.. shivani would have thrashed the cvs with a jhaaaarooo had they showed it as some one else kid🤣 Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

arre yaar cvs koh veer aur taps koh saath karnah toh kar deh why kill ichcha character to justify Veer and taps have to be together - Taps koh positive banah hai toh yes you are right veer ka hee bahcha hoga - raaz baas tapas koh paresann karneh ke liyeh hoga rathod chanda etc ka plan to revenge wrong done to sid may be.......ichcha koh ashram bhej denah chahiyeh she can live her life doing seva of people

Why did she come back from Brindavan and married Veer if she has to push him towards Taps now?.. The first time also she sent Taps under ghunghat and made his life miserable and now also she is trying to bring them together by saying rubbish like Maa-Baap should sit together in pooja, etc... Does she not know what divorce means?
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Why did she come back from Brindavan and married Veer if she has to push him towards Taps now?.. The first time also she sent Taps under ghunghat and made his life miserable and now also she is trying to bring them together by saying rubbish like Maa-Baap should sit together in pooja, etc... Does she not know what divorce means?

thanks to cvs ichcha will never learn and will remain meak always - kyu ichcha koh bhashan deteh hai cvs "taps you can never take anything from me now" kindda dialogue when cvs does not have the guts to follow through ichcha strength potray proganist strong - only 'coz characters want taps to be positive - dont understand cvs logic of not having tapas go to jail for her sins making her reganat with veer child to get sympathy - most ridiculous creative team - stuid serial we stop watching.... what message are they trying to give the public - this show i started watching only because it had some strong socla meaage in the beginning showed strenght integrity thru ichcha now ridiculous
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cjs369

Veer n Ichcha need a break from the btoon house ... they shud go away for a honeymoon ...😉😳

all r mad..seriously when veer was not ready  to leave she left him with a flying kiss...omg c'mon iccha flying kiss se bacha nahin hota..u got to sleep with him mad woman.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

abhi tappu jaap kahtam ho hi raha tha toh ab mai jaap chalu😡 , faaltu logon ka jaap kyun karna hain
do veer jaap , jogi jaap ,umed or damini jaap , kisne mana kiya hain
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

abhi tappu jaap kahtam ho hi raha tha toh ab mai jaap chalu😡 , faaltu logon ka jaap kyun karna hain
do veer jaap , jogi jaap ,umed or damini jaap , kisne mana kiya hain

iccha ko toh dimag hi nahin hain...pagal aurat...she should have been tough and told mai that i cannot do this...he is ur son and u try to convince ur son
groucho thumbnail

Ichcha is also not respecting her so called true love by keeping secrets from Veer and also manipulating him by emotional blackmail like Tapasya, which does not speak well for her characterisation... These sort of dialogues and scenes only make us lose our sympathy for Ichcha and show the CVs' desperation to make Veer and Taps together by hook or crook

I am convinced that the CV's think we are all fools and I am beginning to believe they are right......................

I just could not believe that story Tapasya told Mai and Mai believed her.................this is the woman who drove her son Vansh to suicide and suddenly he is in Tapasya's dream???? and she swallows it hook line and sinker........So now that  Vansh has stopped visiting Ichcha in her dreams , he has latched on to Tapasya's dreams..............I am a fool for watching this junk.
groucho thumbnail

Like in Hollywood............this divorce is a friendly one....wherein The Bold, the beautiful, the wicked,  all live happily ever after............I think that is what this particular divorce means.😊