Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor Radhika physical violence continue for her in CB2 😭 i hope the adult Radhika will stand up to the mother.......
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa kahna appears yaar...when ever she need answers kahna always there for Rad in cb1 also...so Rad no need to worry she will win her love and her husband Dev....
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shanti05

Yes those thing seem to be the same in CB..
But in Cb1 her mom was really sweet
here Mom is evil she is torturing poor Radhika !

I hope sometime in life she changes and values this daughter of hers!

yes Shanti I was thinking a tourturing person at home who is all the time having control whether its Grandmom or mom there it is no respite after all a person can relax at home from the outside world but here there is no such respite.

yes I also hope but a person usually does not really change unless it is something drastic.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I hope Radhika will beable to stand & protect herself in front of her evil mom. I hope Kanha appears whenever the need arises & helps her & not leave her alone.

fatssrilanka Yes Radhika will find her solaceand mental energy in Kanha and she is not undaunted by her step mom despite verything she is a perky child who will grow up well and learn all the 16 guna in her gurukul.Her father also stands up for her as far as he can
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

i found this familiar with the sequence of CB1 where amma was tryin to rub radhika's sindoor....

There amma had a very selfish reason her granddaughter and also hatred for Radhika. Here also the mother has a selfish reason to save her family and children from society.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

In CB 1 presence of Krishna was one of the X factor in CB 1....Why they have to resort to physical violence, i can not understand...only threatening Radhika that she will throw Krishna idol in the Yamuna would have been enough as Radhika is attatched to Krishna even that will be crual for a small girl..... As before should have explained her...

Neerja that level they can only react physically and so the beating Ashanti reacted in the typical way basically she was scared what will happen to the family if people see Radhika with sindoor and reacted the way she always does by physical beating.did not like that scene at all. yes again Krishna will be the solace for Radhika
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont understnd the reason behind abusing Radhika in both seasons... first amma nd nw her mom whom she calls amma... hope they show her changed attitude towards Rads soon rather thn showng tht towards happy endng of show...atleast tht vl make a diffrence
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov,

I have read a very famous saying" God cannot be present everywhere and hence made mothers".  Mother's association with her child begins from the stage when it is in the womb.  The rapport is well and truly built.  In the development stage of the child, it is the mother's bosom where the child runs to for solace.  Mother is ofter expected to be neutral, irrespective of whether it is her own or adopted.  She has due responsibilities of equal proportion to both.  It is the mother who realises the strengths and weaknesses of the child, and who is always willing to forgive her child for all her mistakes and still take her in a cuddle and console her when required.  It is sad and unfortunate to see Radhika being whacked.  Having said this, I am glad that Radhika put in some semblance of a fight by holding her mother's hand when she tried to snatch the Kanha murthi, which to me is a good beginning for the things to follow.

I am also happy about the fact that as Radhika has been portrayed to be a child in this edition it is good that she is shown to be seeking answers which is befitting her age.  It is therefore more realistic and logical.    
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Kids are so innocent at very important ages and they hear and think thats what should be
Radhika's mom should have made an attempt to explain to her..
She was quite cruel, She is a mother and somewhere even if  the child is not your biological one an attempt can be done to make her understand abt the sindoor and her significane of it

I liked her father the amount of patience he has and telling her that she needs to study and  give her parents a proud name !

The mother  is constantly overworked with no patience with her children or this orphan child who she has a grievance against that she is a burden. So her nature is like this and thats the only way she communicates her children she scolds and indulges in physical violence against Radhika .She has no patience to explain or clarify her doubts she is like a hitler in her family expecting everyone to obey her.so she did not explain about sindoor to Radhika.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghna2

yes u r right so many things will never change bcoz it is the same production company 😉same old same old  CV,CB 1 victim was Radhka unfortunate girl and amma(granny) did the punishment and torture her till end of the story here CB2 another amma(mother),,now she has taken the responsibility 😉 poor radhika

Meghna2
The same production company has produced so many shows so when they said a new story I thought it will be different not the broad framework to be same😆 torture of Radhika marriage Sindoor😉 remove sindoor etc😆